Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

[paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free (1433 Views)

6000 Wordpress Themes/plugins (NOT NULLED) All Orginal GPL Themes, No Backdoor / Best WP Theme Or Plugin For VTU Portal / [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hey Guys,

i have collection wordpress themes and plugins (not nulled) 100% paid for from my wordpress community group on Pinterest.

we buy and share themes with each other, decided to do a giveaway here.

NOTE: i dont have all the themes, Mainly the popular ones. also if you need Someone to install it for you and set it up i can do it for just N1,000 {excluding customization, just installing to suit your blog default look}

Starting with the first comment enjoy.
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2020

Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by richfriendsng: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you have formidable Pro plugin?
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
richfriendsng:

Let Me check. You Will definitely see the update here
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
richfriendsng:

I Hope i was able to solve your problem. this is the Plugin below download and enjoy

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/formidable-forms-pro-wordpress-forms-plugin-online-application-builders-addons/

Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bro I need Astra pro theme and yoast
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please for
SpinRewriter Spinner WordPress Plugin
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Decline:

I promise to make this available immediately I'm
Chanced
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Decline:
Please for

Please I will make available once I'm chanced
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Decline:

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon v2.7.0 (latest version)

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/astra-pro-extend-astra-theme-with-the-pro-addon/

Yoast SEO Premium - WordPress SEO Plugin v15.1.2 (Latest version)

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/yoast-seo-premium-wordpress-seo-plugin/

Please request as many as you want.

I hope i solved your problem

Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Decline:
Please for

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter v3.7.5

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/wordpress-auto-spinner-articles-rewriter/

I hope this solve your Problem

Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by UtopiaDream: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Please do you have Mission News pro?

Emmanuel0698
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by richfriendsng: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Emmanuel0698:

I Hope i was able to solve your problem. this is the Plugin below download and enjoy

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/formidable-forms-pro-wordpress-forms-plugin-online-application-builders-addons/
Thanks..
Can I get the file without following the rigorous process in there?
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
richfriendsng:

Thanks..
Can I get the file without following the rigorous process in there?

Please there is no rigorous process to follow Sir. Just Add to cart for free and checkout. Then download
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank you so so much, I have downloaded and install
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
UtopiaDream:
Please do you have Mission News pro?

Emmanuel0698

I'm sorry this theme is not available but i highly recommend this theme for blogs.

JNEWS THEME DOWNLOAD BELOW

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/jnews-wordpress-newspaper-magazine-blog-amp-theme-v7-0-9/

Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Help other web developers to participate here
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Emmanuel0698:
Help other web developers to participate here
Bro I try downloading the Astra but directed to another site were I was prompt to register which I did but lol and behold I was told that my registration is awaiting approval since morning.

Wouldn't it be better you come straight and tell us the process? My opinion though!!!!
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Decline:

Bro I try downloading the Astra but directed to another site were I was prompt to register which I did but lol and behold I was told that my registration is awaiting approval since morning.

Wouldn't it be better you come straight and tell us the process? My opinion though!!!!

Please the pro wont work without the free Astra theme? try and get the free theme and then install the premium(Pro), it works together.
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Dasod: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Hello please am unable to download the autospinner and yeast seo including Grand Magazine says error
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Even here, i have been trying to download Astra for over 3 days now, if I try downloading it will redirect to one Babbito site where I will be prompt to register before I can download.

The worst thing is that after registration it will take 24 hours to get approve the account by the admin and if you want to download after 24 hours they will tell you 'You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error'

OP give a guide to dowmloading
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Dasod:
Hello please am unable to download the autospinner and yeast seo including Grand Magazine says error

You are not following the right procedure.
I'm using it here also. You should follow all procedures.
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmaxy9(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Please do you have ocean wp theme pro? Or generatepress pro
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Emmanuel0698:

Share the procedure for us so that we stop wasting time on it
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Decline:

Share the procedure for us so that we stop wasting time on it

This is the procedure, if you have added to cart, the proceed to checkout, or view your cart and proceed to checkout, fill in your order details which is your name, email, phone no, then order now. Immediately the purchase theme or plugins will be available for download.

Most times download links might redirect you to other site, but it is normal, this site earn their money from those advert you are been redirected to. Just close any additional popup window, untill your original link give access to download.

Note: Please use chrome browser
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Decline: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Emmanuel0698:

This is the procedure, if you have added to cart, the proceed to checkout, or view your cart and proceed to checkout, fill in your order details which is your name, email, phone no, then order now. Immediately the purchase theme or plugins will be available for download.

Most times download links might redirect you to other site, but it is normal, this site earn their money from those advert you are been redirected to. Just close any additional popup window, untill your original link give access to download.

Note: Please use chrome browser
Oga i have done everything you said for about 10 times without success. After adding to cart, I checkout and a download box come out for download. but immede=iately i click download, it will redirect to /b.abi,ato.org were I will be directed to create an account. Then after creating an account, if I try to download they will ban my account. WHY? I have exhausted my 6 emails for no success. Maybe I just have to let go
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Dasod: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Emmanuel0698:

Please help me with the Grand Magazine Theme latest Version am willing to pay for it please
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Decline:

Oga i have done everything you said for about 10 times without success. After adding to cart, I checkout and a download box come out for download. but immede=iately i click download, it will redirect to /b.abi,ato.org were I will be directed to create an account. Then after creating an account, if I try to download they will ban my account. WHY? I have exhausted my 6 emails for no success. Maybe I just have to let go

Please i'm sorry for any inconvenience, i was just trying to help nothing more. i never knew my help will turn out like this.
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Decline:

Please you can check back on the site the site has been updated with another download link of the astra pro theme.

Just goto https://get99tool.com.ng login and goto my download and download again.

i Hope this fix your problem
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dasod:

Please state your errors. all theme download theme and plugins are working perfectly.
Re: [paid Not Nulled] Request For Any Wordpress Premium Theme Or Plugin For Free by Emmanuel0698: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Emmaxy9:
Please do you have ocean wp theme pro? Or generatepress pro

OCEANWP theme pro Extension

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/oceanwp-free-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme-premium-extensions/

GeneratePress Premium Download

https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/generatepress-premium-the-entire-collection-of-generatepress-premium-modules/

I hope this solve your problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wordpress Vs Joomla,drupal Etc / Login Scripts Works Locally But Not Online. / There Is Global Attack On Wordpress Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.