Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions (2278 Views)

Which Powerbank Should I Go For / Pls Which Good Techno Phone Can I Buy? I Have A Budget Of 20_25k. / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good day nairalanders,

Pls pardon my grammatical errors..

I'm using Tecno Camon CM. It has a 3000mah battery capacity. It lasts highest 4 hours and the phone is always hot. I need a new phone with great specs.. For now what I have in mind is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus.. because of the beast battery.(I don't know how true this is) but I'm waiting for the Tecno Pouvoir 5 Pro to be released.. or has it been released?

This is what I need:

1. I need a phone with great battery that can last a minimum of 10hours after charge cos I'm a heavy. Probably 6000mah upwards.. anything below that is a no no

2. Fast Processor

3. 4/64 gig upward

4. 13mp or 16mp but I'm not a fan of camera though

5. I don't need something that is heavy o or something that will hang at all

Note: No Infinix or Itel please.. and I'm buying it new one from slot.. No second hand

My budget is 50-55k

Secondly, I'll be needing a very strong power bank to support it Incase.. I'm using one 11000mah powerbank like that it gives me up to 6hours usage.

So, I need a powerbank that can give me 10-15 hours usage.

Budget is 10-15k

Please, I need your suggestions
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by numtums(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
16September2020:
Good day nairalanders,

I'm using Tecno Camon CM. It has a 3000mah battery capacity. It lasts highest 4 hours and the phone is always hot. I need a new phone with great specs.. For now what I have in mind is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus.. because of the beast battery.(I don't know how true this is) but I'm waiting for the Tecno Pouvoir 5 Pro to be released.. or has it been released?

This is what I need:

1. I need a phone with great battery that can last a minimum of 10hours after charge cos I'm a heavy. Probably 6000mah upwards.. anything below that is a no no

2. Fast Processor

3. 4/64 gig upward

Note: No Infinix or Itel please.. and I'm buying it new one from slot.. No second hand

My budget is 50-55k

Secondly, I'll be needing a very strong power bank to support it Incase.. I'm using one 11000mah powerbank like that it gives me up to 6hours usage.

Budget is 10-15k

@Paulbello1704 for powerbank
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Veezy4u(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bros abeg no vex o.....dem use tecno swear for you?grin
You mentioned that you have a 3k ba3 lasting just 4hours & gets hot easily and you still want to get another tecno? Wtf You want to be using it as pressing iron

1 Like

Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Enigma2049(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Buy a Redmi phone auntie
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by tayo60(f): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Add the money you budgeted for power bank to the initial capital and buy a better phone that has a good battery capacity and can last you days before your next charge. Mind you run away from transsion phones like techno.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by KrazyDave16(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
How on earth will a 11k mAh Powerbank be giving you up to 6hrs?
Romoss Powerbank is what I strongly recommend.

As for phone, I can't and won't suggest since you already have your mind on one already but know this, bigger battery capacity doesn't translate to having better SoTs.

And since you're a heavy user, remove that 10hr minimum SoT from your mind.
ROG 3 can't last up to 8hrs under continuous load despite the 6k mAh battery and the cooling features it packs.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Veezy4u:
Bros abeg no vex o.....dem use tecno swear for you?grin
You mentioned that you have a 3k ba3 lasting just 4hours & gets hot easily and you still want to get another tecno? Wtf You want to be using it as pressing iron

grin I've not used other brands. Can you suggest for me?
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
tayo60:
Add the money you budgeted for power bank to the initial capital and buy a better phone that has a good battery capacity and can last you days before your next charge. Mind you run away from transsion phones like techno.

Which one can you suggest for me?
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
KrazyDave16:
How on earth will a 11k mAh Powerbank be giving you up to 6hrs?
Romoss Powerbank is what I strongly recommend.

As for phone, I can't and won't suggest since you already have your mind on one already but know this, bigger battery capacity doesn't translate to having better SoTs.

And since you're a heavy user, remove that 10hr minimum SoT from your mind.
ROG 3 can't last up to 8hrs under continuous load despite the 6k mAh battery and the cooling features it packs.

The romoss powerbank how many hours can it go and what's the capacity
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by KrazyDave16(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
16September2020:

The romoss powerbank how many hours can it go and what's the capacity
The correct term is how many charges it contains not hours and that itself is subjective (device you use, electrical situation in your area and how you use it).

But folks with 4k mAh devices are getting 4-5 charges in with the 20k mAh.
Capacities for your budget are 20k (sense 6+) and 30k (sense 8+) mAh respectively if you're wondering.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by scarycuteface(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
16September2020:
Good day nairalanders,

This is what I need:

2. Fast Processor

3. 4/64 gig upward

My budget is 50-55k

Budget is 10-15k

Nice buy Rosmoss powerbank
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Paulbello1704(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
numtums:

@Paulbello1704 for powerbank
Thank you sir. Original PowerBanks available
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Paulbello1704(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
16September2020:
Good day nairalanders,

This is what I need:

2. Fast Processor

3. 4/64 gig upward

My budget is 50-55k

Budget is 10-15k

Come for Original Oraimo/Romoss PowerBank
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Mohbola(f): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Newage
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Go for Redmi, OP.

We don't have strength to be exchanging words with the Redmi paid fans angry
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by theFilmtric: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2020
16September2020
Add 5k and buy infinix hot 10(not lite)
Or ask Redmi fans for a better phone

Go for a ORIGINAL Newage powerbank

theFilmtricsay
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by PRYCE(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
16September2020:
Good day nairalanders,

This is what I need:

2. Fast Processor

3. 4/64 gig upward

My budget is 50-55k

Budget is 10-15k

Check DANA powerbanks on Jumia.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Donkelzy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
16September2020:
Good day nairalanders,

Budget is 10-15k

Get a redmi 20000mah power bank for 9000 or romoss 30000mah for 13500naira
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by GolDRoger: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Paulbello1704:

Come for Original Oraimo/Romoss PowerBank
oraimo or rosmoss
which one is preferable?
What are the capacities and prices
and ur location too
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Donkelzy:

Get a redmi 20000mah power bank for 9000 or romoss 30000mah for 13500naira

Humm.. how many charge can it give on a 6000mah battery capacity?
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
PRYCE:

Check DANA powerbanks on Jumia.

How reliable?
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Donkelzy(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2020
16September2020:

Humm.. how many charge can it give on a 6000mah battery capacity?

Like 3 times with the redmi power bank, 4 to 5 times on the romosss. That's if you allow your phone to charge before you start pressing it
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by PRYCE(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
16September2020:

How reliable?

They are good but everything has a lifespan plus with proper charging & discharging habits, could last long for you.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Paulbello1704(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
GolDRoger:

oraimo or rosmoss

which one is preferable?

What are the capacities and prices

and ur location too

It depends on your preference. Some of my customers prefer Oraimo to Romoss (they even hardly buy any other accessories other than Oraimo). However, many of my customers on NL prefer Romoss. In all, they are both really good and I can vouch for both(even with 6 months warranty)
So the choice is yours. Location is Lagos(nationwide delivery) CONTACT IN MY SIGNATURE
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Kunja2: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2020
16September2020:
Good day nairalanders,

This is what I need:

2. Fast Processor

3. 4/64 gig upward

My budget is 50-55k

Budget is 10-15k

buy TECNO pouvoir 4 instead then buy Oraimo power bank.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Phoneboyph: 2:59am On Oct 29, 2020
I have a clean Redmi Note 8 4gb/64 gb 60k last dm

Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Asianjollof007: 5:49am On Oct 29, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The correct term is how many charges it contains not hours and that itself is subjective (device you use, electrical situation in your area and how you use it).

But folks with 4k mAh devices are getting 4-5 charges in with the 20k mAh.
Capacities for your budget are 20k (sense 6+) and 30k (sense 8+) mAh respectively if you're wondering.

Pele o, professor.

"How many charges it contains" kor oniranu.. She clearly stated "pardon my grammatical errors", you still dey form professor.
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by KrazyDave16(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Pele o, professor.

"How many charges it contains" kor oniranu.. She clearly stated "pardon my grammatical errors", you still dey form professor.

I simply adore your crass display of stupidity this early morning.

Common sense should tell you that measuring it by hours is wrong as many factors affects this.

But then again you wouldn't know this.

Modified - she took the correction without any complaints but you're here looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Asianjollof007: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I simply adore your crass display of stupidity this early morning.

Common sense should tell you that measuring it by hours is wrong as many factors affects this.

But then again you wouldn't know this.

You dey craze true true.. Get well soon bro
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by KrazyDave16(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Asianjollof007:

You dey craze true true.. Get well soon bro
Whatever makes you get through your pathetic day.

Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by Asianjollof007: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Whatever makes you get through your pathetic day.
E pain "it"
Re: Which Phone & Powerbank Should I Buy? I Need Your Suggestions by 16September2020(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
PRYCE:

They are good but everything has a lifespan plus with proper charging & discharging habits, could last long for you.

Can it last for 1 year without any issues?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Ur Yamigo Ids Here / Zain And Blackberry (fraud) / Would YOU Pay $400 For A Watch? Meet Appleā€™s Iwatch (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.