Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Business Can I Start With 400k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 400k? (2119 Views)

Which Business Can Someone Start With 400k / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders, please I'm a bit confused on
what business to venture in with 400k. I already have a business that gives me a net profit of 50k monthly ( after my monthly expenses). However, I'm still not satisfied as I need to double my hustle. I want to diversify my income. I have thought about the forex market which I'm also planning to invest in by January next year, but I'm really confused on the next business to venture in. Please your contributions will be well appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Abbeytherabbit: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Let's partner and venture into cassava farming....Forex trading isn't as rosy as u think,I am a trader so I know what am saying

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
Let's partner and venture into cassava farming....Forex trading isn't as rosy as u think,I am a trader so I know what am saying
Thank you very much. Can I PM you? We can talk about it then
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by SavageResponse(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:

Egugun be careful na express you dey go o! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Abbeytherabbit: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2020
There is nothing like Egungun becareful....this is no online shit,we would meet up and map out things.....so please carry ur bad energy far away,no be everyone be fraudster

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Abbeytherabbit: 2:20am On Oct 27, 2020
TAMUSIC:
Thank you very much. Can I PM you? We can talk about it then

3 7 3

0 7 3

2 4

U can chat me up.....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Incips: 2:44am On Oct 27, 2020
You can invest in Forex but alwaus remember there is no such business which can be done without proper knowledge and skills.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Thank you very much bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2020
SavageResponse:

Egugun be careful na express you dey go o! cheesy

No be everybody be fraudster na
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sell Rat poison.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
bonaventure73:
Sell Rat poison.

grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Ruthogolo01(f): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Daily Income Stores is amazing. They are government approved as well and have different things offices in different states.
I can tell you about it if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by IBTG: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
TAMUSIC:
what business to venture in with 400k. I already have a business that gives me a net profit of 50k monthly ( after my monthly expenses). However, I'm still not satisfied as I need to double my hustle. I want to diversify my income. I have thought about the forex market which I'm also planning to invest in by January next year, but I'm really confused on the next business to venture in. Please your contributions will be well appreciated. Thanks.
Could you be magnanimous enough to share with me the biz that gives you 50k monthly after expenses,biko
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Seniorwriter(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
TAMUSIC:

So many NL guys always request for this as the OP created the thread for, howbeit only two out of about eight of them that I have given basic business ventures that thrive in Nigerian terrain truly made a choice and have successfully executed and are making profits.

@OP I hope you are sincere with yourself, however I'll list out just 3 out of the various Businesses in my database that #400k or less this amount you can delve into for considerable ROI:

1.) Corn Starch trade

2.) Brand Imaging & sales

3.) Pharmaceutical Establishment & Distribution

Note that the above does not require a previous know how or experience! What you need is to create an accountable platform of operations.

Do your due diligence!

Better Days Ahead

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seniorwriter:

So many NL guys always request for this as the OP created the thread for, howbeit only two out of about eight of them that I have given basic business ventures that thrive in Nigerian terrain truly made a choice and have successfully executed and are making profits.

@OP I hope you are sincere with yourself, however I'll list out just 3 out of the various Businesses in my database that #400k or less this amount you can delve into for considerable ROI:

1.) Corn Starch trade

2.) Brand Imaging & sales

3.) Pharmaceutical Establishment & Distribution

Note that the above does not require a previous know how or experience! What you need is to create an accountable platform of operations.

Do your due diligence!

Better Days Ahead

© Seniorwriter

Thank you very much. I'm thinking of pharmaceuticals. However, I feel the challenge here is creating a platform of operation just as you have stated. Any I idea on how to go about it will be appreciated. Can I PM you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
IBTG:
Could you be magnanimous enough to share with me the biz that gives you 50k monthly after expenses,biko

Sure, you can send a PM
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
TAMUSIC:

Thank you very much. I'm thinking of pharmaceuticals. However, I feel the challenge here is creating a platform of operation just as you have stated. Any I idea on how to go about it will be appreciated. Can I PM you?

As you so wish..... however I prefer Facebook ...it's hard to impersonate with it.

Better Days Ahead
© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seniorwriter:

As you so wish..... however I prefer Facebook ...it's hard to impersonate with it.

Better Days Ahead
© Seniorwriter

So I can find you with the name "Seniorwriter" right?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ruthogolo01:
Daily Income Stores is amazing. They are government approved as well and have different things offices in different states.
I can tell you about it if you're interested.

Thank you very much, I'll research about it then
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
TAMUSIC:

So I can find you with the name "Seniorwriter" right?

Nope.....If you search properly ull find my Facebook ID ...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by tojos(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
TAMUSIC:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by TAMUSIC(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=tojos post=95412216]

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Thank you, I'll chat you up
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by vikkogg: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Em222: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello pls the man that said TAMMUSIC should invest in his company for a 15% ROI whats ur company into am interested I want to invest and for tammusic and the company owner chat me up on 08164084891
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by AgentGoat: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
TAMUSIC:

Say more on starting the pharmaceutical business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 29, 2020
TAMUSIC:

Sure, you can send a PM
Please flash this number[09015871063]with ya Whatsapp number,abeg
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by IBTG: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2020
TAMUSIC:

I
Sure, you can send a PM
Please flash this number(09015871063) with your WhatsApp number...Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by babs2rule: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Goodmorning, I need you to pls share with me business that gives 50k after expenses. My WhatsApp no is 08139579840.

I look forward to getting a positive response

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by Slimfeez(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2020
TAMUSIC:
.... The forex market is very sweet if only you get a legit company that can trade for you and get a minor return on investment every month. I have came to realised that the rich people don't have to stressed themselves before making it big, I have a diverse of portfolio, and I can lead you right if only you can follow instructions, please don't ever give out your money all in the name of I will manage forex account for you, once they blow your account, they will run away and you will never see them again, I have a logic that is working for me since June 2020, I deal with both forex trading, investing in red oil, buying of corn during the off period and sell. Chat me up if only you want me to be your mentor, and you start making some cash too
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by dafedon(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=TAMUSIC post=95372923]Hello nairalanders, please I'm a bit confused on
what business to venture in with 400k. I already have a business that gives me a net profit of 50k monthly ( after my monthly expenses). However, I'm still not satisfied as I need to double my hustle. I want to diversify my income. I have thought about the forex market which I'm also planning to invest in by January next year, but I'm really confused on the next business to venture in. Please your contributions will be well appreciated.

You can invest in becoming a mini distributor for Glyde Lubricants ltd. You can reach me via odafe.egbodor@glydelubricants.com Or call 07031553646. Visit www.glydelubricants.com for more details

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400k? by abumereose: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
TAMUSIC:

Sure, you can send a PM

I would be very grateful if you share with me too

God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deposit And Withdraw From Luno Using Vouchers #luno / Nigerian Banks Has Crashed / This Can Make You Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.