Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,674 members, 7,854,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters (906 Views)

Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures / Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by onyi25(f): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Protesters That Were Killed Last Week Tuesday
Birthday anniversaries are supposed to be a memorable day, a happy one for celebrants especially since it is celebrated once a year, but such is not the case for Music star and lawyer, Falz as he remembers those who were killed on this day a week ago.

Recall last week Tuesday, 20th of October 2020, protesters demanding for a better Nigeria were massacred at the Lekki toll gate by the very armed forces who swore to protect them.

Nigeria was thrown into mourning and the entire nation wept for the souls that were lost.

A week after, the nation is still yet to forget the heartbreaking incident as they've once again taken to social media to remember them today.

Falz who was one of the strongest supporters of the movement just clocked 30 today, Tuesday, 27th October 2020 but instead of the usual excitement, the sadness of losing comrades took over in its place.

See full update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/falz-celebrates-30th-birthday-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by Aremuremu(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday falz the bad guy ...
May their souls rest in peace,,it is well

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by modsfucker: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2020
I used to respect this guy, not until after he allowed himself to be used by some selfish individuals angry
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by GamalNasser: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2020
modsfucker:
I used to respect this guy, not until after he allowed himself to be used by some selfish individuals angry

Can your respect buy gala for someone ? Abeg shift . . I used to respect , I am disappointed nynyenyene
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by dangotesmummy: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday warrior.nigerian youths appreciate you
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by dangotesmummy: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2020
modsfucker:
will you keep quiet

Who are the selfish elements?

He left the comfort of his home and stood up for thousands of youth in sun and rain while you are sitting down as spectator and social media critic

If you have nothing commonsensical to say just say happy birthday and move on

Broda ode
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by modsfucker: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:
will you keep quiet

Who are the selfish elements?

He left the comfort of his home and stood up for thousands of youth in sun and rain while you are sitting down as spectator and social media critic

If you have nothing commonsensical to say just say happy birthday and move on

Broda ode

Yen yen yen undecided
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by modsfucker: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Can your respect buy gala for someone ? Abeg shift . . I used to respect , I am disappointed nynyenyene

Yen yen yen undecided
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by toby2(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Falz, I love that gee... no homos please. from his music to his lifestyle you will know this guy is sound and a patriot of Nigeria
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by dangotesmummy: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2020
modsfucker:

Yen yen yen undecided
it is obvious that you lack substance and we know your type.nothing to offer, nothing upstairs yet Na your type go dey form armchair online critic

My friend get lost joor.oniraaaaanuuuu
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by modsfucker: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:
it is obvious that you lack substance and we know your type.nothing to offer, nothing upstairs yet Na your type go dey form armchair online critic

My friend get lost joor.oniraaaaanuuuu

If I challenge you to IQ test you'd run... But I don't have your time simply because of your moniker which clearly portrays you as a lowlife. Now, get lost.
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Hbd boss, I wish you the best in all your life endeavour, If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level, OND or NCE
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by onyi25(f): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
modsfucker:

Hian
Re: Falz Celebrates 30th Birthday With Sadness As He Remembers Massacred Protesters by dangotesmummy: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
modsfucker:

If I challenge you to IQ test you'd run... But I don't have your time simply because of your moniker which clearly portrays you as a lowlife. Now, get lost.
grin

As if your generation can have money up to my son grin tongue

Dirty riffraf grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Have Kids From Different Women, It's Draining -Ubi Franklin Advises / 'omah Lay Can Sue The Entire Uganda' - Shatta Wale Laughs / Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.