Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

"The True Assets Of Our Nation Are Our Young Children” - Sijibomi Ogundele L.L.B - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "The True Assets Of Our Nation Are Our Young Children” - Sijibomi Ogundele L.L.B (163 Views)

Meet Yusuf Olatunji Giwa, One Of The Assets Of Ogun / Young Children Who Have Found Their Passion In Technology / How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The True Assets Of Our Nation Are Our Young Children” - Sijibomi Ogundele L.L.B by SUJIMOTO: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2020
My mother had already told me no one can deny me anything in life. That's why everything I do, I do with confidence because from the age of 5, my mother already told me that there's nothing I touch that wouldn’t turn to gold.
She would say, “Ajani you are born to lead. You can achieve anything you want”.

These were the words of affirmation my mother pronounced on me and this is why I've never believed that I can fail in anything I do.

When I went on channels TV in 2014 and I told them that by 2020, Sujimoto will be the number 1 company in Nigeria when it comes to luxury living. I didn't say it because I had one rich uncle or some money stashed somewhere. In fact, my account balance that morning was less than 200k Naira. But where I lacked in cash, I had abundance in confidence and resilience.

It is in that same dedication that during the Covid-19, where everyone saw calamity, I saw an opportunity to develop LeonardoBySujimoto ,the best luxury condominium in Africa where the features and facilities can only compete with 5 star buildings in the world.

Do not ever allow anyone tell you what you can or can’t become.
I use this opportunity to encourage our mothers and fathers to always pronounce greatness into the lives of their kids, and never scorn them. If they have shortcomings like we all do, please convert it into opportunity, see them for what you want them to become and never for their flaws.

If your son is not holding you responsible for not being the Dangote or the Adenuga like your mates, please you too, take the responsibility of not over pressurizing them due to their shortcomings. Let’s know that the true asset of our nation is in our young children.

Visit www.leonardobysujimoto.com for more information on Sujimoto's latest luxury edifice.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Is Golden And Can Be A Ladder To Success / Youth Entrepreneurship / Aviators Come Inside And Help This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.