Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. (937 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by thesilentman(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Growing up as a little child,my guardians were clients of umpteen prophets and prophecies. I was subjected to zillions of spiritual rituals.There was no decision that my guardians could take without the final say of these charlatans and pseudo prophets.Looking back at those days now as a fully-fledged man with a more wider view of life,the damages of those years were very glaring and unfading deep down in my subconscious and in my psyche...
A couple of years ago,i got jilted by a very good gal when she told me that her pastor did not approve of the relationship...currently the lady is jumping from one broken marriage to another...
One thing i learnt so far is that a prophet's mouth would never be sealed when you consult them;they must always see and say something...These so called prophets or prophecies have ruined thousands of homes and relationships.
Lets us wise up folks.And learn to pray and trust in God!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by GoldenShowers(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Space booked.....
I will be sharing my horrifying tales here, stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by blackpanthar: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
thesilentman:
Growing up as a little child,my guardians were client of umpteen prophets and prophecies. I was subjected to zillions of spiritual rituals.There was no decision that my guardians could take without the final say of these charlatans and pseudo prophets.Looking back at those days now as fully-fledge man with a more wider view of life,the damages of those years were very glaring and unfading deep down in my subconscious and in my psyche...

a fake prophet old me to empty my house as seed.... i almost fell for it... then i met a real prophet who told me the businesses that best suits my destiny and I obeyed and it worked till now

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by osuulola(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fake prophets or false prophets?

I'd try to pretend I can differentiate between the two.

Fake prophets are no prophets at all. They are only interested in duping people. Some of them are only interested in the honour 'men of God' get so became one. Some have observatory and mystical powers and decided to monetize it - can't be wasting talent in a difficult economy.

False prophets are actually prophets who give false prophecies sometimes. It may or may not be intentional. Some are overwhelmed by the expectations of their clients to perform. Since they normally see visions, when they don't, they manufacture one. Some of them have derailed from the true source of God's power. They're just acting Nollywood prophets in rare live.

God will save us from them all.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by Professorcplus(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
If I will be very blunt, they mostly hide the motive under the disguess of religion manipulation. I once know about a religious fanatic lady who just concluded her nysc and about to marry. So she strongly in need of revelation and that lured her and made her vunerable to false prophets. She brought a young fresh graduate with better job to the prophet but was told she should back off that the dude won't live long bla bla. Without any tangible reason, she broke up with the guy and fell to the manipulation of the prophet.

Well, she was devoted to the work of God and became a worker in that prophet's church. Soon another guy in the workers approached her, even when it seems too quick and as the usual rites she seek the prophet for revelation. The prophet approved the new guy but the problem was that he doesn't have a job but they believe things will work out well.

Fast forward, wedding date was fixed and she became wedded to the church worker. After few months, things get worse, she kept running the family with her little earning. Hell broke loose when she found out the real name of the brethren she married to. He was a Muslim with Just OND certificate. She couldn't bear the pressure she went back to the prophet but found out prophet was no more. Her first guy was alive doing well, fine and health with his family. She has been manipulated of which many religious fanatic falls into.

NB: I am not condemening any religion or prophet. Just a word of thought.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
NEVER HAD THEIR TIME, I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH ANYTHING SO CALLED PROPHETS AND PASTORS HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS BULLSHIT 100% OF THE TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by anayolity: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fake prophets?
Are there real ones? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by thesilentman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
J111333:
Fake prophets?
I dont know really.But the rationale is that if it comes to pass,the prophet is real and fake if the prophecy fails.
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by seyi360(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Have you been blessed by the ministry of a Prophet or Pastor before? Share your experience.

I have been immensely blessed, what about you?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by Uglygurl(f): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
J111333:
Fake prophets?

There are real ones.
There is a woman of God my mum Introduced us and many people to,she is so real.
Nothing to hide.
I went to her house in 2003 and I am still going there.
God bless you so much Mrs F.M
You shall live long to reap the fruit of your labour.
You shall not die untimely in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by seyi360(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
J111333:
Fake prophets?

Counterfeit dollars lends credence to the existence of original dollar bills.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by GoldenShowers(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Uglygurl:

There are real ones.
There is a woman of God my mum Introduced us and many people to,she is so real.
Nothing to hide.
I went to her house in 2003 and I am still going there.
God bless you so much Mrs F.M
You shall live long to reap the fruit of your labour.
You shall not die untimely in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AMEN
Would love to have a word with her

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by seyi360(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
GoldenShowers:

Would love to have a word with her

This is how it starts

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Of False Prophets?share Your Experience Here. by cassidy1996(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
one fake prophet @ Fresh Fire Church Warri , Apst. Favor Maduforo scammed my mum hundreds of thousand back then in 2014, when she was sick then.

(1) (Reply)

Women Common Hypocrisy / SOLD!!! Belgium Standard Nigerian Used 08 Toyota RAV4 For Sale @enugu State / To Lose Excessive Weight...you Must Hit The Gym,Right? WRONG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.