Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter (3024 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by boman2014: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
There was drama on Twitter as a reality star and
one of his family members clashed.
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Kiddwaya
couldn't hold back as he exchanged words with a
family member.

The exchange saw him called an ingrate.
Kiddwaya had tweeted:

“I’m actually very a private person and I don’t
give people information about me or anyone close
to me. If there’s any new information you will
hear it directly from my twitter or Instagram not
from @DoodooArmani or any other bloggers. Good
morning and I love you all.”

To which Dodo responded thus:

“Terseer Waya. Don’t EVER in your life tag me to
any nonsense post… Are you mad? This should be
the last time you ever tag me to any STUPID post
of yours You ingrate…”

She added:

“I’m NOT fvcking scared of you. Who de fvck are
you? Yu think you can come on social media and
write stupid things about me and think I will keep
quiet because we are family? Unblock me and
bring it on Terseer.”

See screenshots of the exchange:

https://www.tori.ng/news/157397/kiddwaya-fights-dirty-with-family-member-on-twitte.html

1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by Kandyz: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
ok o
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well done. Battle of the rich
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by beautyhd: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Clout chasing, he's missing the spotlight, he wants to trend. Weldone ooo

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by dangotesmummy: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unfortunately you're fighting with someone who's not an attention seeking lot

.if it was Tonto dike then you can continue grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by mayklef(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
we see what u're tryna do....sorry to disappoint u Kidd, we don't give a bleep about u

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by punisha: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Still looking for the dirty fight.
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by doggedfighter(f): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
We're very busy at the moment, please.

No no time for nonsense gist

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by NobleAngell(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
He wants to steal the spotlight from the #endSARS movement and the palliatives looters. Ko le werk. You had your time to shine.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by LikeAking: 1:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Na clout chasing.
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2020
beautyhd:

Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by GreaterFuture(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Frontpage Loading...
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by duduade: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Shameless people
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by femi4: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Keeping with the Wayas
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by Zwdy83: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Kiddwaya Fights Dirty With Family Member On Twitter by officialteemi(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
beautyhd:
Endsars Protest don outshine Bbn noise.

E sweet me

(1) (Reply)

Record-breaking Nigerian Mum Finally Cuts Her Hair / Viral Video Of Dog Doing Yoga With Her Owner Steals People’s Hearts(video) / Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.