Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 (22084 Views)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (nsia)graduate Analyst Programme 2022 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by TheoHernandez: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Eazyp3000:
Just got a call from them, about the next stage.
Please did anyone get the call too?

Please how did you scale the first test, what materials did you use for preparation? What was your video interview question.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Salientsinmi: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheoHernandez:
Please how did you scale the first test, what materials did you use for preparation? What was your video interview question.

Hello,

Have you been called for the next stage?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheoHernandez:

Bro pls I need help regarding bcg stuff. Seeing that you have done it before pls I need your help I have some questions cry
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
ennyj01:

After the test
You will do two interviews

Purely case study, then if you are successful you move to the next stage which could be medical or offer.

Bro, how are you doing. Dunno if you remember me from the shell thread. Pls I need help regarding this bcg, I have some questions. Seeing that you’ve done this before I believe you can help with some enquiries I have
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Bro, how are you doing. Dunno if you remember me from the shell thread. Pls I need help regarding this bcg, I have some questions. Seeing that you’ve done this before I believe you can help with some enquiries I have

I can't really remember the process. But ask, I will answer to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2022
ennyj01:

I can't really remember the process. But ask, I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

You remember the video question given? any slight idea even if you don't remember the exact question. I only want to have an idea of what to expect. Also i believe the process is called casey chat interview, any thing to take note of? I have an overview of the process so if you could help me with the nature of questions that you did.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Do you remember the video question given? any slight idea even if you don't remember the exact question. I only want to have an idea of what to expect. Also, I believe the process is called Casey chat interview, anything to take note of? I have an overview of the process so if you could help me with the nature of the questions that you did.

The test is like a case study.
When I did, mine was about a tractor company that is having a problem with sales and wanna increase their sales, so you as a consultant were brought to come to help them.

So they will ask you a question and then a series of options to pick from. Whatever option you pick, questions will come from that option. Whatever option you pick next, questions will come from it.

So what I am trying to say is that each option has questions assigned to it. So you can't even know if you are wrong or right because it is a real-case scenario. Before I forget, some questions don't have options, this time around you will have to type your thought process down and you will be asked the question to follow why you feel your thought process is the best.

As soon as you are done with it, the next is to make a 1-minute video of what you did in the case study (the one that has options and no options), you are to summarize it. You will be given 1 trial, which means you can redo if you feel the first recording is not perfect.

My advice make sure you are damn confident you will do a better video the second time before redoing it because most times the second video is usually terrible.

That is all I can remember. I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank you ennyj01

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Iizykidoo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please won't mind any help I can get concerning this BCG test/interview.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by heayernu56(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Anyone here preparing for the interview?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
ennyj01:

The test is like a case study.
When I did, mine was about a tractor company that is having a problem with sales and wanna increase their sales, so you as a consultant were brought to come to help them.

So they will ask you a question and then a series of options to pick from. Whatever option you pick, questions will come from that option. Whatever option you pick next, questions will come from it.

So what I am trying to say is that each option has questions assigned to it. So you can't even know if you are wrong or right because it is a real-case scenario. Before I forget, some questions don't have options, this time around you will have to type your thought process down and you will be asked the question to follow why you feel your thought process is the best.

As soon as you are done with it, the next is to make a 1-minute video of what you did in the case study (the one that has options and no options), you are to summarize it. You will be given 1 trial, which means you can redo if you feel the first recording is not perfect.

My advice make sure you are damn confident you will do a better video the second time before redoing it because most times the second video is usually terrible.

That is all I can remember. I wish you success.

Boss, any idea how much BCG pays?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

No idea about their pay. But they pay higher than the big 4.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Oluwatoosin01(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Hi! Did you apply for this year’s GAP?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oluwatoosin01:

I'm thinking of doing so actually
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oluwatoosin01:

It seem as tho you reached the interview stage the last time. I sent you a PM, kindly reply, i want to ask some questions
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Obilieve: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
I need assistance on how to go about the online interview for BCG please
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Oluwatoosin01(f): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Obilieve:
I need assistance on how to go about the online interview for BCG please

Hi. If you have a management or accounting background then, you’re halfway there.

The online case will require you to solve a particular problem for a company. You should get familiar with graphs and charts too. You’ll be required to submit a one minute video as your recommendation. You’ll only be able to record once so it’ll be good to have it figured out before you press record.

Best of luck!
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by As123456789: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=Oluwatoosin01 post=125536238]
I have accounting background but still struggled with the test last year, I’ve been reading ace the case and case in point but decided to try a real case test but I struggled with it, I don’t if you can tell me the materials you used to prepare or how I can prepare to actually make it pass through the first stage, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation / Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.