Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 (22095 Views)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (nsia)graduate Analyst Programme 2022 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Funmilee(f): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
olisa13:
Who got Vivita, The Project Wapple Case

I did. And mehn! i really cannot tell how i faired. I had to do a lot of re-reading to grasp it all. Plus the Timing indication left just got me all tensed. I am hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Alfrediolu: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
PHRANCIS94:

The noise affected my performance, and I was disorganized. However, am still hopeful because from what I hear, they don't really have a pass mark, depends of the performance of others which can be good and bad. Good because, one can scale through if the average performance is not very high. Bad because some might really do well. Infact this is just the beginning, interview sef na only case, unlike our conventional interviews here .

Hi, pls do you know the recruitment process stages and the timeline?

Like after the test, is it straight to interviews?

Lastly, do you have an idea of the renumeration?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2020
Alfrediolu:

Hi, pls do you know the recruitment process stages and the timeline?

Like after the test, is it straight to interviews?

Lastly, do you have an idea of the renumeration?

After the test
You will do two interviews

Purely case study, then if you are successful you move to the next stage which could be medical or offer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Alfrediolu: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2020
ennyj01:

After the test
You will do two interviews

Purely case study, then if you are successful you move to the next stage which could be medical or offer.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Fumns: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
ScholarJoe:

Maybe late hours of yesterday. I woke up to the mail.

Ohhh okay thank you very much. So that means you haven't done your test ba?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chosen222: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please who was able to finish those 8 questions? And how did you go about it?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chosen222: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Though that exam wasn't difficult but the time allotment was not enough (for one to finish it, the person has to use 3minutes and 12seconds per question)

My question was to advice on how to increase a revenue of a company that had a problem of declining revenue in his current year.

In all, I think our work description is to solve companies problem. To solve the problem you will have to know the information that is needed(the company might have this information you need, if they doesn't you might have to do some resaerch for them to get those info)

After getting this information you will have to do some analysis to ascertain what cause this problem. You now have to decide what the organization have to do to solve the problem.

You then communicate effectively to the organization on the best way forwards base on your findings.

This are my own understanding of this recruitment so far.

I was able to answer up to 6 questions out of 8.

During my video interview, I was confidently talking nonsense. Thanks to that person that gave us the info to summit the video on the second trial.

When I click the video to do it for the second time, NEPA took light(some persons will say village people) and every where was some how dark.

I knew what number 7 & 8 question will be saying (even though I could see them) so I made a logical conclusion and provide my recommendation to the CEO of the organization in questions.

I'm positive but I'm preparing for any outcome. I wish I and you to sail through this.

If there is any typo error just smile when you see it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by TaureanKween(f): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Has anyone been notified if they got into the next stage of the interview?�
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2020
TaureanKween:

Not yet, hopefully this week we are about to enter.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by heayernu56(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Chosen222:
Though that exam wasn't difficult but the time allotment was not enough (for one to finish it, the person has to use 3minutes and 12seconds per question)

My question was to advice on how to increase a revenue of a company that had a problem of declining revenue in his current year.

In all, I think our work description is to solve companies problem. To solve the problem you will have to know the information that is needed(the company might have this information you need, if they doesn't you might have to do some resaerch for them to get those info)

After getting this information you will have to do some analysis to ascertain what cause this problem. You now have to decide what the organization have to do to solve the problem.

You then communicate effectively to the organization on the best way forwards base on your findings.

This are my own understanding of this recruitment so far.

I was able to answer up to 6 questions out of 8.

During my video interview, I was confidently talking nonsense. Thanks to that person that gave us the info to summit the video on the second trial.

When I click the video to do it for the second time, NEPA took light(some persons will say village people) and every where was some how dark.

I knew what number 7 & 8 question will be saying (even though I could see them) so I made a logical conclusion and provide my recommendation to the CEO of the organization in questions.

I'm positive but I'm preparing for any outcome. I wish I and you to sail through this.

If there is any typo error just smile when you see it.
JDT right?! Experienced decline in revenue for the first time since inception- 50 years ago. I am not sure of my answers, but I believe I gave valid reasons for the answers... As for the video, I actually lacked composure even at the second trial... I am actually expecting regret mail at the point except there is a miracle
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chosen222: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2020
heayernu56:
JDT right?! Experienced decline in revenue for the first time since inception- 50 years ago. I am not sure of my answers, but I believe I gave valid reasons for the answers... As for the video, I actually lacked composure even at the second trial... I am actually expecting regret mail at the point except there is a miracle

Yes that's the case study. Anything can still happen, don't give up yet

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by heayernu56(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2020
Chosen222:

Yes that's the case study. Anything can still happen, don't give up yet
well, that's true
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Eazyp3000: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Just got a call from them, about the next stage.
Please did anyone get the call too?

TaureanKween:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by TaureanKween(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2020

When did you do your online test? Did they call you to come for an interview?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Eazyp3000:

Nice one bro, keep us updated thanks.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by TaureanKween(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
I’ve gotten a mail from them. They said my profile doesn’t match what they want. Lol oh well...all the best to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by walex2bad(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
TaureanKween:
I’ve gotten a mail from them. They said my profile doesn’t match what they want. Lol oh well...all the best to you guys
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Flexben(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
I dont understand again ..... i already uploaded all credentials but still got a mail that my profile is incomplete today
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by googled24(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
TaureanKween:

same here. All the best to those successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Eazyp3000:

When is your next stage?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ewaoluwa02: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
pls who is doing the test today by 5pm?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Kwealthhoney(f): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
ewaoluwa02:
pls who is doing the test today by 5pm?

My test is my 5pm but the link sent isn’t accessible, I sent them a mail addressing the issues, they sent the link again but still isn’t accessible.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kwealthhoney:

My test is my 5pm but the link sent isn’t accessible, I sent them a mail addressing the issues, they sent the link again but still isn’t accessible.

They said the link will be sent 3 hours before the test, only for them to send it now. I am not even prepared for the test. I think I have to forget the test and keep myself occupied with something else.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by tegak10: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
ennyj01:

They said the link will be sent 3 hours before the test, only for them to send it now. I am not even prepared for the test. I think I have to forget the test and keep myself occupied with something else.

I am also having issues accessing the link sent
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by tegak10: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kwealthhoney:

My link isn't accessible, any help
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Kwealthhoney(f): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Was anyone able to do the test today ?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Sirhethat12(f): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Sirhethat12(f): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kwealthhoney:

You should send them another mail. I had the same issue but the revised link was accessible
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by mia09(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please has anyone heard from them after the assessment on the 11th?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by cutiedave(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
mia09:
Please has anyone heard from them after the assessment on the 11th?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by nisekoi: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please have they gotten back to anyone, I received another offer with a deadline cry
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by mia09(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
nisekoi:
Please have they gotten back to anyone, I received another offer with a deadline cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Banks Recruit Regularly? / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.