Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Internet With Playstation 3? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet With Playstation 3? (681 Views)

Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers / How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet With Playstation 3? by honeyfalls: 2:34am On Mar 11, 2011
I need help connecting my starcomms izap with my playstaion 3. I have check on forums on nairaland and no one really explained how to do this easily,  Please if any could help, drop a hint on how to go about it, step by step. I will really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Internet With Playstation 3? by honeyfalls: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
Please can anyone help
Re: Internet With Playstation 3? by Mobinga: 3:34am On Mar 12, 2011
You need a router. I doubt you can play multiplayer online with starcomms.
Re: Internet With Playstation 3? by honeyfalls: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
honeyfalls:

I need help connecting my starcomms izap with my playstaion 3. I have check on forums on nairaland and no one really explained how to do this easily,  Please if any could help, drop a hint on how to go about it, step by step. I will really appreciate it. Thanks

I don't need to play online games, i just want to update my console and download some features. I've heard i could use my Starcomms Izap with my computer and a ethernet lan cable, i think that would be cheaper? or how much is the router if i may ask, i really need help with this,
Re: Internet With Playstation 3? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2011
Please dont say lm wicked for given you
18g/54g!! Every month!!!!
for proper downloading of heavy files
listening to Live! event on Cnn,bbc
playing Music on youtube
opening of secured site like liberty reserve.facebook,yahoo,gmail,forex
browsing like me 24/7 without watching your Bundles
cos it's unlimited!!!!!!
add me on facebook with
Gej mgbenka ifeanyi
Re: Internet With Playstation 3? by BankoleO1: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
honeyfalls:

Its very easy, you dont even need a router self. I use this on my ps3 and other wifi enabled device at home hola at me on 08137756154 I will teach how togo about it.

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Website, Learn Php, Css, Javascript, Flash Etc Pm Me On 08067601957 / We Paid N2.1 Bn Tax On Ddc Machines – Zinox / Come,let Me Show U How To Get Brand New Laptops For As Low As 14k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.