Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Advertising Your Business Online For Free In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertising Your Business Online For Free In 2020 (121 Views)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Your Business Online For Free In 2020 by Anticrime: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
I just came across this and had wished to share it with the Nairaland community. Though there are lot of ways to advertise one's business, but it would be of great cost to you. So guys, I came across Gurugist Forum which is identical with Reddit and I was really astonished with what I saw. I have been paying Nairaland for all my adverts and it was really good but with this new discovery, it would be of zero cost.
According to the Forum Description-:
Gurugist is an open source content management system that lets you easily share your ideas and contents to a large community and generate unlimited traffic to your links.
And believe gee, this is exactly what they are cool.
My blog rank and web visitors increased heavily the first time I posted my link on the platform and that got me dumb as I never expected such.
You guys can checkout this and comment your experience and observations.
God Bless Nairalanders
VISIT PLATFORM

(1) (Reply)

The Gamble: Defacto Electoral System / How To Create Simple Websites For Your Business / SON Committee Tasks Govt Agencies On Building Strong Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.