Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest (719 Views)

Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest / Prices Of Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou! 2020 Update! / Buying Of Cars In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by baconline(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
I was expecting my shipment and just learnt that the container was dropped at Cotonou due to the end SARS protest, anyone with such experience ?
Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by promotervickky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
baconline:
I was expecting my shipment and just learnt that the container was dropped at Cotonou due to the end SARS protest, anyone with such experience ?
Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by calculusx(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
baconline:

Yes you are right. Another vessel will pick them up. Have it at the back of your mind the Car would have been vandalised before getting back here

2 Likes

Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by DelTel(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
baconline:

Is it a container or a vehicle?
What shipping line is it?

If a container, it should still be intact; but if a vehicle, it is highly prone to vandalism.
Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by Gravatar: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
promotervickky:

People are still clearing Cars despite the protest, you may have just been tricked: Ship Made a Mistake and forgot to drop your Contain in Nigeria, Now looking for excuses...

Always posting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by promotervickky(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2020
calculusx:

Yes you are right. Another vessel will pick them up. Have it at the back of your mind the Car would have been vandalised before getting back here

Heed to this, cheers
Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by baconline(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Thanks guys ,its in a container ,I can relax then
Re: Containers Diverted To Cotonou During Endsars Protest by valarinz: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Gravatar:

Always posting nonsense

That guy knows almost nothing about how car importation works but will always be the first to jump in and try to sound smart and knowledgeable.

Imagine most people didn't offer him free education here once more, he will keep dancing naked in the market. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) / Car Needed For Uber/bolt / Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.