Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Remember This Phone That Year? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Remember This Phone That Year? (5254 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Obakashdee(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2020
My mum used it, I took it to school one day and I was flogged when I got home, crazy times.
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by brain54(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Kingofum post=95453119][/quote]
thank you...a lot of Bluetooth and color phones even dey before that true I Samsung... like the Alcatel and others...even some earlier models of Samsung than that true I come with color display and Bluetooth like that r220 with small antenna wey I still rock that year.

1 Like

Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by francomikael: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Mrs. Clara Chime on Monday expressed that she had to stay as spouse of Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State.

She said she would have left the marriage duChime the period Chime was wiped out and away for a very long time, yet stayed on "empathetic grounds."

Mrs. Chime said her reasoning was that ailment would change the lead representative's ways towards her, however expressed that he even deteriorated a very long time after his get back from going through a malignancy treatment abroad.

As per her, on numerous events she endeavored to leave, her relatives, for financial reasons, demanded she waited.

She said in any event, when it was obvious that Chime not, at this point needed the marriage, her family wouldn't release her.

She made this revelation through the cell phone set of one of her male kin, around four hours after she in the end stuffed out from the Governors Lodge.

The kin declined uncove Chime his character to The PUNCH, however expressed that he was one of only a handful barely any relatives who upheld Mrs. Chime's unsettling to stop the marriage.

He said on the off chance that he uncovered his personality, it could create a scene among him and other relatives, who were all the while holding gatheChimes with individuals from the Chime family on the issue.

He asserted that the lead representative had tragically missing enthusiasm for the marriage however held forward on the grounds that he (Chime) didn't need any embarrassment over the issue.

"Thus, there was no need joining other relatives into constraining her to stay in a marriage that he (the lead representative) was not, at this point keen on," said the source.
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by brain54(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2020
francomikael:
Mrs. Clara Chime on Monday expressed that she had to stay as spouse of Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State.

She said she would have left the marriage duChime the period Chime was wiped out and away for a very long time, yet stayed on "empathetic grounds."

Mrs. Chime said her reasoning was that ailment would change the lead representative's ways towards her, however expressed that he even deteriorated a very long time after his get back from going through a malignancy treatment abroad.

As per her, on numerous events she endeavored to leave, her relatives, for financial reasons, demanded she waited.

She said in any event, when it was obvious that Chime not, at this point needed the marriage, her family wouldn't release her.

She made this revelation through the cell phone set of one of her male kin, around four hours after she in the end stuffed out from the Governors Lodge.

The kin declined uncove Chime his character to The PUNCH, however expressed that he was one of only a handful barely any relatives who upheld Mrs. Chime's unsettling to stop the marriage.

He said on the off chance that he uncovered his personality, it could create a scene among him and other relatives, who were all the while holding gatheChimes with individuals from the Chime family on the issue.

He asserted that the lead representative had tragically missing enthusiasm for the marriage however held forward on the grounds that he (Chime) didn't need any embarrassment over the issue.

"Thus, there was no need joining other relatives into constraining her to stay in a marriage that he (the lead representative) was not, at this point keen on," said the source.
wrong thread!

1 Like

Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
It's Women Favourite Phone But Also Used By Some Guys.
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Peppermintflav: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2020
As a phone tech that year I made good money from this phone. Then the screen was around 16k, I had a way of repairing the flex and charged 7k cool cash. grin
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by potent5(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Use mirror snap am
Atiku:

How i wan take snap the phone wey i take dey type?
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
potent5:
Use mirror snap am

Sorry bro, no cam either
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by jaszplus12(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
this is what I'm currently using cheesy
Officially, you're going to be registered as a fossil! grin
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by mideyphilip: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
this is what I'm currently using cheesy
haha
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by AfricaTrendz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
Watch Video: Army Nakeds And Brutally Used Sticks To Beat Up Youths In Mud For Going Against Curfew Order��
#MIL #MadeinLagos
#Starboy #wizkid #ThursdayMotivation #DjNeptuneXJoeboyXLaycon

https://9jatalks.com.ng/watch-video-army-nakeds-and-brutally-used-sticks-to-beat-up-youths-in-mud-for-going-against-curfew-order��/
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dem never born DAT tym
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by potent5(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ahh okpari! Sorry o.
Atiku:

Sorry bro, no cam either
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Depressed101: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
weyreypey:

Not possible..
very possible
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by daddy001: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Atiku:

How i wan take snap the phone wey i take dey type?
snap through the mirror
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Bahamas95(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
How time flies.

This is the first phone I used, (Sagem 3026)my uncle bought it for me as a birthday gift......Nai I take dey form big boy that year. When I belt am for waist nobody reach me again.grin

Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by just2endowed: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
time flies.
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by weyreypey: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bahamas95:
How time flies.

This is the first phone I used, (Sagem 3026)my uncle bought it for me as a birthday gift......Nai I take dey form big boy that year. When I belt am for waist nobody reach me again.grin
Ooshey
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by Olibboy: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2020
brain54:
this life self....change na the only constant thing o! I buy this phone 45k that year...imagine! this phone worth 2k for market presently... that na why I no dey crazy or freaked about phone gadgets again.
Phone is not an assets
Re: Remember This Phone That Year? by scarycuteface(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why not

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network / Glo PC Internet Connection Is Down? / Official Tecno L8 Plus Spec, Price & Full Review Thread..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.