Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,539 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Married But Feels Single. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Feels Single. (36325 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Feels Single. by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2020
bdchange:
Married with four children in space of 5 years You African men will never change. That it even happened in this generation is pathetic and unreasonable. I don't even understand the loneliness he is yarning about. Better warn him not to cheat rather focus on his wife and children by first going for family planning. I hope they can give those children a better life. You can see what hoodlums are doing to the communities currently as a result of poor upbringing from useless parents.

How is your advice a solution?
All you did was complain and complain undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2020
He will be president of the scar face descendants and the genuflecting tribe of Africa.

They are scared of him in the WASTE
Re: Married But Feels Single. by phazotron(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
That's where POLYGAMY helps.
People think AFRICANS are Foolish in its entirety.
NED NWOKO will never experience that kind of feeling.

Yeah Africans are really stupid

Why not calm down and find the one perfect for you?

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Slurity(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?
4 children in 5 years. That is the problem.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dididrumz(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2020
bdchange:
Married with four children in space of 5 years You African men will never change. That it even happened in this generation is pathetic and unreasonable. I don't even understand the loneliness he is yarning about. Better warn him not to cheat rather focus on his wife and children by first going for family planning. I hope they can give those children a better life. You can see what hoodlums are doing to the communities currently as a result of poor upbringing from useless parents.

My own plan is to have a maximum of 3 kids in a space of 10 years.

I think that's fair enough.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Ojochogwusunny(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense, very soon he will start cheating on his wife.
men don't easily cheat on their spouse unlike you women

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?
Righteousness 89
Pls coman help this person with some verses from God book make im sabi

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by AfroKnight: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Comprehension is a big deal these days. Those saying “he feels nothing but he impregnated her” are just funny.

He impregnated her. That’s past tense. He doesn’t love her anymore. That’s present tense. It is possible to stop loving or feeling affection for your spouse after having children.

In his shoes, I’d reflect on the things that made me fall in love with her and the things I used to find attractive about her. If they still matter, then there is hope.

If it’s about changes in her physical appearance, then he should consider the effects of childbirth and lifestyle.

If he is tired because she was unfaithful then he should decide if he can take her back or not.

Parents should try to be good examples for their children especially when it comes to relationships and marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by when2(f): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2020
So you have been having sex with a stranger for the past five years. A stranger giving birth to children for you. Hmmm having sex with strange vagina all these years. Looking for excuse to justify cheating. Better start knowing the stranger you married.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Stressy: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=ogohiochola post=95444668]My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?

Tell your friend to start loving God,by developing a strong prayer link with the father,I bet you he will enjoy his marriage beyond his wildest imagination, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Kwara1stson: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
shut up your mouth you are that your friend.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by ibedun: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2020
anochuko01:
Nigerian couples are always fighting but never stop producing babies grin grin

Because they are STUPID and irresponsible. Those ones will grow up now screaming Buhari, instead of challenging/asking their parents!

Children should start asking their wretched parents why did they bring them in to the world.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by vanderwaal404(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, abeg,

Wetin two cow dey do on

back of two hundred naira

note?
Re: Married But Feels Single. by ibedun: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Dididrumz:

My own plan is to have a maximum of 3 kids in a space of 10 years.

I think that's fair enough.

Ogbeni, 3 is already too much in this day and age! Please help the country! We don’t need any more hoodlums and frustrated youth!
Re: Married But Feels Single. by kevotek1000(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Work on yourself Mr man, create and make a perfect woman out of your wife... Free the hatred in your heart for her, don't even deceive yourself by saying you don't love her, love comes when you create one. Stop being foolish and focus on your children... The least you could give your family, is to be a great father and a lovely husband....

I'm just imagining the constant knacking with different positioning the Now Hater Wife gave to this man that led to 4 kids in the short space of 5years. Somehow I feel the finance is the reason for all this, for now avoid any little thing pen!s erect or consider family planning. Work hard I trust God will see you through.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by bigman001(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2020
ZIINI:
Then quit
After 4 Kids? Guy are you a married Man ? because na only single man/woman fit say quit easily like that. First and foremost they are married since 2015 with 4 kids? how come, is it that he turned the lady into a sex machine and just giving births within a period of 5 years to 4 kids? what was he thinking before it got escalated to this level, now he wants to run away. He must finish what he started.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by kevotek1000(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

Work on yourself Mr man, create and make a perfect woman out of your wife... Free the hatred in your heart for her, don't even deceive yourself by saying you don't love her, love comes when you create one. Stop being foolish and focus on your children... The least you could give your family, is to be a great father and a lovely husband....

I'm just imagining the constant knacking with different positioning the Now Hater Wife gave to this man that led to 4 kids in the short space of 5years. Somehow I feel the finance is the reason for all this, for now avoid any little thing pen!s erect or consider family planning. Work hard I trust God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dididrumz(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
ibedun:

Ogbeni, 3 is already too much in this day and age! Please help the country! We don’t need any more hoodlums and frustrated youth!

3 is not too much.
And no be every parent dey raise hoodlums and frustrated youths if not Maybe you for be one too.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by virginprincess(f): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
men don't easily cheat on their spouse unlike you women
Really, and the people they are cheating with, are they animals? are they not men.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Originalsly: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

Did he feel anything for her before marriage?... was there True Love before marriage?...wasn't she like a stranger before marriage? Did he complain to you that it is a problem? The guy knows why he married her..... more likely because her family has money........ most likely because he wants a whole lot of children and she can deliver.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by damosky12(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Don't worry the LADIES are heaping up..
A Time will kom d same ladies will clamor to be 8th Wife....
See all the PEOPLE police have been arresting...
Please are they Ladies..?
Dey are able bodied men heading to the prisons again.
The NIGERIAN LADIES will keep piling up.
They will Fill up prayer houses..
U think Man is more knowledgeable than God.

Check the stats. Male are more than females (particularly in Nigeria).

That fallacy of men being scarce is just absurd. Don't buy into unverified unrefined ridiculous traditional sentiments.

It's one man, one wife. That's what logic teaches... That patriarchal mentality that makes you feel entitled to many women as a man, while a woman isn't sane at all.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Tillatalk: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2020
You dey carry your friend matter for head you no face ur own
Re: Married But Feels Single. by deavicky(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
this as a result of constant chèating from ur friend. The day he stop cheating for just 2 weeks he see what he saw in her that made him to marry her.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by englois: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
He feels nothing yet he got her pregnant 4 times! Sorry to say but your friend is crazy.
So if you feel nothing for someone, the way you will show it is by bleeping her and making her give you 4 babies. Your friend should just say he is tired of bleeping a woman with 4 kids.

On a different note, here is an advice to ladies out there, if you know you want to have more than 2 kids, make sure you have C-section in all. Having many babies through your V will render it useless for the man you want to spend the rest of your life with. Especially when you have 4 babies in 4 years like our dear op's friend

Abi now! Sebi nah because of sex man dey marry woman. She should perform CS abi. Endure the pain, risk her life, all because she wants to keep the 'V' useful for her husband.
You need reorientation. Guess you are not even married! Keep your silly advice to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by euniselfyahoo: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
The man should go for a delivance in the church. May be spirit wife is involved.
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Olarewaju89: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Champneys:

Idio...t!

Always quick to talk about prayers when the slightest issue come up.

Prayers dont solve everything!!

Haba... You shouldn't have called me an idiot.

Anyway, prayer will make her to be more closer to God and from there she will understand where she or her husband have got it wrong in the marriage.

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Allwell96: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Probably the wife is now doing something wrong, like becoming dirty. Some women once they start having children, they become dirty like pigs. I'm only suggesting, probably that's the cause. Check your friend's wife and advise accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by lexy2014: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

Is it ur friend or u?

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by lexy2014: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Allwell96:
Probably the wife is now doing something wrong, like becoming dirty. Some women once they start having children, they become dirty like pigs.

That's quite extreme. U must be an expert on d subject matter

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by michoim(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
He married 2015 and he has already gotten 4 children in 5 years; that means she gave birth virtually every year yet he feels nothing for her. This is quit strange...
Re: Married But Feels Single. by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
J111333:
Your friend is looking for an excuse to cheat and you're not helping out because if you are, you won't be here with this silly question.

His penis has been very active on his wife since 2015 and it should remain so or else, na thunder go fire am and the OP . angry

Fixed sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.