Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan (5643 Views)

Breaking News: Japan Hit By A New Earthquake Of 7.4, Tsunami Warning Issued / Japanese Tsunami, Road Repaired Six Days After----pictures! / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by vicenzo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
May God have mercy on japan,this is horrific.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Ranoscky(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
Bawss1:

^^ Is Osaka affected too?
NO!. . .Osaka is safe. But, right now as am typing this post, the tsunami wave is about to visit some part of Indonasia. I recorded it on my phone (about 1hr viedo record) but I don't know how to upload it here on NL.

Maybe this will help ~~> http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/24486188/7805482/
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by 21052011: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
hawaii has been hit by the tsunami
Its like a ripple effect
at least thank God there was some time for evacuations

http://www.startribune.com/nation/117791948.html
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by marcus1234: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Kingabz: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
Aint any movie dis is terrible;lost of lives,property, God tnx 4 9ja 4 ol it hz xperience r few minute eclipse
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
I saw this live and direct,its so sad and unbearable.

The flood was like,here i am God of all,too out of control,it fearful and pathetic.

The force is too strong,i can't hold my tears, may God have mercy,too much to bear.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by vislabraye(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
That's incredible. Just yesterday, I was searching the net for the causes of Tsunami. The word even originates from Japan. I am very surprised to hear about it.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by LoveKing(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Who's ready for 2012? Seems the plan is working out.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
Lord have mercy. @ the ones saying nigeria doesnt have things of this nature:well, nowadays nigerians are everywhere so i doubt they wouldnt be affected by most of the things going on. Imagine 12000 nigerians in libya. Who could have imagined that.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
And if you live anywhere around that ring of fire or earthquake prone zones, know tsunamis often follow huge earthquakes especially if you`re by the sea.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by ICEGLO1: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
o god have mercy on us and may the souls of all the faithful departed in japan, 2ru the mercy of god rest in peace ameen
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Pharoh: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
God please come and rescue these people, time for the world to stand up for japan.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by saraj(f): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
There's speculation that 4 more major earthquakes are due
to hit the West Pacific by the 20th March shocked
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
The endtimes man.
We're wrapping up on earth. These things must happen. It is the final wake-up call for people to look towards Heaven and start thinking towards eternity.
This creation is unstable, and fastly becoming even more so.

These are the results of the trumpets been sounded. For those who don't know, a good number of the trumpets have already sounded.
But like the book of revelations also predicts ". . . even with all this, men did not repent".
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Tunsbobo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is really bad! Lets pray for Japan, thats the only way we can support them!
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by naijasing(f): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
i pray GOD should tk contro.l
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Then there is a 60% possibility that May 21, 2011 might just be Judgement Day for all. I am deeply saddened by the combined effect of the japanese earthquake and tsunamis.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Mariory(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
Another quake measuring about 6.6 has hit NW Japan.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh my God! shocked shocked shocked

This earthquake is greater than the one that hit haiti last year. . .

And strangely more people died in haiti's than Japan.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by julioralph(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
sad sad poor japs.
i hope dey bounce back soon enough.
one can only hope dat BODE GEORGE and d other IDIOTS within d PDP mind how dey use the term "tsunami" cry
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by yokiti: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
May God be the strength and comfort the people and friends of JAPAN.
May we not experience this type of bad occurence anymore!
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by andyprez(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
I feel so sorry for this people. Please guys a minute prayer won't hurt.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by sizzlers(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
may God see them through, i wonder upon all their technology yet such thing happen to them what if it were to be 9ja hey!!! even if quake of mag. 0.5 hit us, it will take us more than 20 years to recover after many proceedings by the HOUSE.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by sizzlers(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Sunofgod(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2011
Radioactive material is now being released into the atmosphere.

Many have died a quick death - but many more will die a slow, painful death.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by moonraker(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ son of god

are u alright?? where are u getting ur facts frm??
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Sunofgod(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
Several news agencies are reporting that radiation levels are in excess of 1000 times the normal level.

People living within 10km distance of the affected nuclear plants have been evacuated.

Please look beyond NTA
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by moonraker(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2011
NHK is what i watch, i am telling u that those

are just speculations but the japanese govt

is evcuating the area
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by CrazyMan(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2011
The end is near; repent and give your life to Christ Jesus and be saved.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Sunofgod(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2011
The level of radiation has been measured - its confirmed that radiation is leaking into the environment.

State TV cannot tell the people the complete truth yet - to avert further panic.

However they have asked people living in the vicinity to flee (evacuate)
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by Sunofgod(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2011
And from what I understand another 'Reactor' is about to go. (thank the lord we have NEPA)

They said it has malfunctioned and has lost its ability to cool.
Re: Breaking News: Massive Quake Unleashes Tsunami On Japan by mrofficial(m): 2:00am On Mar 12, 2011
^^ Yea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Longest War: Some Images That Captured 20 Years Of U.S. War In Afghanistan / SA Challenges Morocco's African Bid To Lead UN Rights Council / British-nigerian Lady To Be Shot In Laos For Drug Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.