Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. (7873 Views)

Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? / Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / Need Unilorin Or Ilorin Lady 4 Friendship Or:-relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
ok it's done you can check it out now!
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mmm interesting. You really are smoking hot but tell us something do you have a bf?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by koolchicco: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Mmm interesting. You really are smoking hot but tell us something do you have a bf?
She doesn't and thats why she's looking for you. grin

@OP

Hmm, you're in Valletta? Nice place. cool

You know Msida lipsrsealed? I could pop in hook you up with some hawt brothers. How nice. wink tongue
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Omolola1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
Girl u fyne o!
u shouldn't av made ur intentions known here
u shud av jxt joind and den b on d lukout 4 any1 u lyk
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by MsPotato(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
Omolola1:

Girl u fyne o!
u shouldn't av made your intentions known here
u shud av jxt joind and den b on d lukout 4 any1 u lyk

Lola, u have said it all. Just dont know why people boys would get so angry over nothin really.  undecided Like they are all desperate to have hr or sumthin. But I believe the basher has 3 ID's himself just to defend himself. I have seen it all coming wink
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 5:07am On Mar 12, 2011
What's omolola saying what is she saying now?¿¿lol speaking off her point and nobody is desperate to have her here cos d friendship i made with aminalib its alright even though we're really desperate to hv her its none of business, she wasn't talking to girls here. The rest hv already back off so why getting mad/intrudin and convince the poster dat NL is not where she can get ppl like, so whats this section for then? is this how u asian ppl act? pls get your azz away from here and go to ur E-love with your reed on ur own thread.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by henry409: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2011
Thanks for posting girl. Well my name is Henry. I'm 6ft tall,chocolate and okay. I live in Ife Osun state. A student. I thinks I got all it takes to be your. Please kindly check my page on facebook ADEYEMO ADEKUNLE BORIFUNMI. I'll also life if you can call me on 08067821000/08162825743. I'm seriously searching for people like you.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by henry409: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2011
Thanks for posting girl. Well my name is Henry. I'm 6ft tall,chocolate and okay. I live in Ife Osun state. A student. I thinks I got all it takes to be your. Please kindly check my page on facebook ADEYEMO ADEKUNLE BORIFUNMI. I'll also life if you can call me on +2348067821000/+2348162825743. I'm seriously searching for people like you. My email is shenry100@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by neyo2008(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2011
You have ‎​₪☺ contact on your post.you can reach on +2347061380281.let's talk if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't mind
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2011
@Ms Potato and Tosinville- Please lets make love and not war. Why the e-fighting? please you people should get over it, let's blog without the insults. Aren't we all mature? embarassed embarassed
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2011
For those of you asking if where i live there isn't any Nigerian? Yes there isn't any. Like i said before, the only Nigerian i know is the female student in my school ( Funke Owofemi) apart from her i have not been lucky to meet any Nigerian ( male Folk) reason why i started the thread.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2011
Jay bee
why you dey remove all my posts na? now u wanna mingle when you already doubting her before abi? lol
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by jaybee3(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2011
Only removed the ones with insults bro . . .
Surely u guys can make peace not war
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2011
Be amazed at the God like powers of The Mod!

Other threads would have been locked by now but nooo The Mod has found the apple of his eye.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2011
Its alright bruh, i gotta go now. All i was just fighting for before is that i dislike ppl to convince someone bout e-date or not, what doesn't work for them doesn't mean it won't work for others too thats my point.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2011
Reed

you're extremely funny bro hahahahahaha thats the power of a woman that overwhelmed some.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Tosinville(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2011
Eh! u even removed her name on fb?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2011
ooops! please guys, i don't understand why are my post being removed?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Well well well I guess the thread will soon be locked since The Mod has got what he was looking for.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2011
@Semira
You are witnessing the power of The Mod, who has ruled in his wisdom that your post was too dangerous so had to be removed.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2011
Hey Jay Bee, i have seen your profile on Fb. You look Good. Don't you have othe pics on your fb?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2011
Ahh so it begins. jay bee you try well well.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2011
@Lord_reed - Why are my post dangerous? i don't get it. Pls explain.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2011
Hey btw, what are you real name, or is your name Jay Bee?
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2011
Oh yeah you right! ok i have accepted your request and i can see loads of pics
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2011
@jay bee
Touched a nerve?

@Semira
Actually I was being sarcastic but I believe jay bee removed your posts especially the one with your FB info so that others won't see it and he can have you all to himself.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by kodewrita(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2011
I guess its time to buy pankere for this yeye greedy mod. Do you know how many went straight to semira's profile pix directly. nonsense.

@semira. abeg repost jare make better people connect.(Translation: Post contacts again so we can buzz u). thats if jaybee will not keep removing them. (Dont know when Jaybee turn to Nairaland bot).
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by kokogee: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2011
@ semira, u'r really beautiful and I'd like to chat u up.
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2011
kokogee:

@ semira, u'r really beautiful and I'd like to chat u up. Can u mail me on ynd2_l@yahoo.com where more of my info can be given to u?

newbie?? undecided cheesy
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2011
Ok guys sup everyone! I 'll only give out my facebook id or yahoo id only if Jay bee approved of it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Semira22(f): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Btw, most of you don't have your pics on you profile. Put a pic on your profile then we can start from there. cool
Re: Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. by Goldieluks: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2011
Semira22:

Ok guys sup everyone! I 'll only give out my facebook id or yahoo id only if Jay bee approved of it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao, grin grin Semira girl,you've been given the NL water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rich Sugar Daddy Whatsapp Numbers In Nigeria.? / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD / Witches Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.