Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday Celebration (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday Celebration (video) (493 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Davido's Chioma 25th Birthday Celebration Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday Celebration (video) by Millionaireme: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Tope Alabi was pleasantly surprised as Bishop David Oyedepo showed up at her 50th birthday celebration.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/tope-alabi.jpg[/img]

The renowned singer marked her golden jubilee birthday on Tuesday, October 27th, and hosted a party to celebrate her new age.

The founder of Living Faith Church stormed her Lagos residence and showered the minstrel and her family members with heartfelt prayers.

Tope Alabi, who was overwhelmed by the presence of the high dignitary at her birthday party, took to social media to appreciate the clergyman.

The Singer wrote;

Daddy,

You gave me your word that you would come to my birthday and I thought I was dreaming. Despite your busy schedule sir, you chose to step into my house; you chose to spend hours with us; you chose to take pictures with many of us and I couldn’t believe when I saw you in my home.
Read More

Watch the video below

https:///bishop-oyedepo-surprises-tope-alabi-on-her-50th-birthday-video/

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID Blasts Nigerian Police, Reveals New Swat Training Method / Davido Features His Son, Ifeanyi As A Cover Photo Of His A Better Time Album / See the most stupid girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.