Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here (3017 Views)

Will Anything Happen To My Android Phone If I Left It Unused For 6 Months? / Throw Away Your Mobile Phone If U You Haven't Done This / 'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by kannex: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please I want to buy a UK used phone. If you know you sell phone in computer village text ur address in the comment section
Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by kannex: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Are you telling that there is nobody that is selling phone in computer village
Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by farouknini2006: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
kannex:
bro this is nairaland ya the one that needs something you need to search for it I cum in peace ✌�
Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by Lanretoye(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
kannex:
you should specify the phone you want to buy
Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by kannex: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Uk phone not more than 20k
Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by Lanretoye(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
kannex:
Uk phone not more than 20k
you can be lucky to buy iphone 5c
Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by kannex: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lanretoye:
you can be lucky to buy iphone 5c

I don't want an iPhone please!!!

1 Like

Re: I want to buy phone if you know you sell UK used phone get in here by Lanretoye(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
kannex:

I don't want an iPhone please!!!
oga you can’t get any good phone for 20k,goan buy nokia 105 and keep your change for something else

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Embedded Attachments Not Displayed As Images? / I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) / Swap. Shop. Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.