Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (42523 Views)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Ajakaiye83: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls I need your advice. I am loosing it and I need your advice.

I have 7m cash at hand .should I relocate or build a house with it?
I have a land in ikorodu and ijoko axis with foundation done .

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ifex370(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

As per relocating,I dont want to go through study route.i dont think I can couple with work and schooling.

Pls advice me

Depends on your line of work, country of relocation, and your overall current standard of living.

If you want to stay. Why do you want to stay?

If you want to leave. Why do you want to leave?

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by SocialJustice: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave or go for healthcare visa, you won't need to go to school, you will get there and start working as school no dey your mind but na school route I believe pass. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.

Update: All these children that still receive stipends from their parents and do not even have a clue about life in Nigeria, keep quiet when adults are talking.

For those of you who say you can build house with N7m I salute your courage, carry on. It is your type that after you are given the money, the property won't get to lintel, you will start asking for more money.

For those that suggested Canada and USA, USA is the country I really have in mind but I don't deal with visa processes where I am not sure. UK is like Sweden and some other European countries, with your admission letter, your visa is sure. I don't want to get admission letter and still be denied visa. Them done deny you visa before? That is like wasting time and money.

Go to UK, be focused, get your PR and you can move to USA or Canada. So many Nigerians are at different points in their journeys to settle outside the country.

378 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ishadfurnitures: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Build a house please you will thank me later
Ajakaiye83:

Pls advice me

26 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by falcon01: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omoooh it's hard to say oo because after using that 7m to get it again no be small thing oo

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ciciwunmi: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
True, depends on your line of work.

Is 7m enough to build a house in this Nigerian economy right now?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Stewart883(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Use that money to relocate to Europe.. That money can't build u a standard house in this country

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Olawrites: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Travel

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
ishadfurnitures:
Build a house please you will thank me later
Hmmn, is it because you are into furnitures? Can he build a house that would generate good money with 7m? How much to build a modern day 4-flats building by the way?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Gkay1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
So we are the one to decide for u abi. My brother, go and settle down and make your decision. U are not a kid.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just know the abroad y'all are planning to run to doesn't guarantee your Success , you have 7 million you can't think of sensible way to invest in a business here and make money you want to spend the Money to get some 1 year visa to go and sell burger and pepperoni Pizza abroad.
Unless you have a surelink where you plan to relocate to ,it will end in tears.
Without confirm link you will end up in assisted living without no formal support or relief from the government because you're not a citizen,then when you do get a typical scout job In McDonalds or Target you will live from paycheck to paycheck,do that a couple of months and you will be worth $0 , but I guess growing broke and practically starving isn't that bad as long as you get to boast to your friends in naija that you're abroad,if you're lucky Maybe you'll get coupons for second hand food. Clowns

203 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Navalsadiq(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buy a land with some and then use the remaining to relocate

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by davodyguy: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Can 7m build a standard house?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
7m in this Buhari's Nigeria cannot build a 3 bedroom ensuit bungalow from foundation level to finishing.

Convert that money to dollars fix it in fixed deposit, after 30 days you'll get your interest in dollars. Our naira is very miserable.

This I have seen.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by ihatebuhari(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
That Money is over enough to get college degree admission in Canada

You don't even need any degree just only waec or neco to apply

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Canada is easy. Seek admission in colleges not university. It's an easy route

Remember to quote and thank me when you get to Canada

Modified: please all those quoting me asking to write me privately, I don't reply to private message, Nigerians don't like research that's why they always fall into the hands of scammers.

I've given you hint go make research. The easiest route to Canada is college admission if you can pay the school fees. You only need waec or neco to apply. Please no one should mention me again that's all I can tell you.

This info I'm giving out for free here I know most agents in Nigeria will charge you over 200k for it

Peace

My only advice to Nigeria youth do your possible best to leave that Shithole

179 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Chijeep(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nonsensetically surprised

No be we advice you how you make your 7m now you want us to advice you how to spend am.
You borrowed brain make the money ni?

no.... no build house and no relocate, carry the money come make we go lodge for 5star hotel for 1 month

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Westernequinox: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
G
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Koval12(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
I will advise you to relocate. Years back, I had this opportunity of leaving the country, but I used the resources at my disposal the set up a business. Now the business is close to collapsing because of the general state of our economy.. Please help yourself by traveling out ASAP.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by hollamanng(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Vcf file with 1 million+ contacts available
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Armstrong34(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022

Come make we use the money start crayfish business............................. grin

8 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Cokahot: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Building materials,tiles,pop,iron rod,7m gon do. Minus cement,accessories, lightning,gen,Windows,interior decor. 7m keh. U dey dream. Better fly out quickly

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by kayuseful: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better don't rule out study visa
Or which route you think 7m will get you, investor visa?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by bigdammyj: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / Would Governor Sanwo-olu Continue This Project Started By Ambode? (PHOTOS) / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.