Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? (360 Views)

Why Are Some Christians So Paranoid? / What Made The Early Christians So Devoted? / Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Etrusen(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2020
it will never be a thing of faith nor religion when an opposition faith is discussing with a Christian and in the course of discussion you will hear the Christian calling his opponent that his God is a dead God whereas if the other person say the same about the Christian God, you will then hear the Christian believer saying "may God have mercy on you" e.t.c thereby forgetting that he ( the Christian) first insulted the other person's God.

Don't people have a right to worship whatever they wish to worship?

Is it right for Christians to destroy other people God?

can they ( Christian) be sued to court for physical destruction of other people God in Nigeria? been that everyone have a right to worship whatever they wish to worship.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by RedPhoenix: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Who then is in pain

When you can string words intelligently, then you can get back to this nuisance of yours
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by thesicilian: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2020
So who or what is your god?
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Etrusen(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Who then is in pain

When you can string words intelligently, then you can get back to this nuisance of yours

you are obviously among the pained Christians
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Olarsview: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Maybe someone will prefer the one that will bring out sword and kill at the slightest provocation due to their religion intolerance they preach and adhere to or to another one bringing out the sword of 'May God have mercy on you' due to the Love and tolerance preached and adhere to by his faith.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Etrusen(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2020
thesicilian:
So who or what is your god?

mr/Mrs the topic doesn't focus on a particular God.
you find it everywhere among almost all Christians
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Etrusen(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Olarsview:
Maybe someone will prefer the one that will bring out sword and kill at the slightest provocation due to their religion intolerance they preach and adhere to or to another one bringing out the sword of 'May God have mercy on you' due to the Love and tolerance preached and adhere to by his faith.

we have other religious beliefs rather than Muslim so am not focusing on Allah alone in fact
both Christians and Muslims do almost the same thing when it come to castigating other people God

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Dickson178(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Wait a bit, when am done with my prayers. I will tell you why christians are in pain.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Olarsview: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Etrusen:

we have other religious beliefs rather than Muslim so am not focusing on Allah alone in fact
both Christians and Muslims do almost the same thing when it come to castigating other people God

Toh, maybe someone will prefer the one that will invoke curses/spells & wickedness at the slightest provocation or break of their routine.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Etrusen(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Olarsview:

Toh, maybe someone will prefer the one that will invoke curses/spells & wickedness at the slightest provocation or break of their routine.

am asking you now do people have the right to worship whatever they want?

just answer straight no explanation please
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Freestainworld(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2020
just look at what religion is doing to us.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Etrusen:

That is why I love The Lord for He puts All Things, Succinctly, "Ye All Do The Same"!
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
just look at what religion is doing to us.

Religion means regular practices and it is your practice to do like your fellowmen.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Mathantics: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Say no to Neocolonialism before Nigeria becomes part of the Turkish or Ottoman Empire.

Southern Nigerians must grow up.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Olarsview: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Etrusen:

am asking you now do people have the right to worship whatever they want?

just answer straight no explanation please

For me I can't worship whatever I want. I can only worship my creator,the Almighty God.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Olarsview:
[s]Maybe someone will prefer the one that will bring out sword and kill at the slightest provocation due to their religion intolerance they preach and adhere to or to another one bringing out the sword of 'May God have mercy on you' due to the Love and tolerance preached and adhere to by his faith.[/s]
They are asking you to stop your habit of insulting others God's and what nonsense do you say undecided
You must be stupid.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Olarsview: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

They are asking you to stop your habit of insulting others God's and what nonsense do you say undecided
You must be stupid.

you confirmed the reflection of who I assumed you're.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Etrusen(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Olarsview:

you confirmed the reflection of who I assumed you're.

it's so funny seeing most people saying things as if they are in control of other people's life.

the fact that you believe and worship your God and you feel he is your creator doesn't mean every other person must also worship your God because you think your own is right.

it only take these things to worship any God
1) you feel he is your creator
2) he has power and can do miracle.
etc

that means for you to decide to worship any God it means the God from your own view is right for you and an opposite believer can't and don't have the right to castigate your belief.

religion should be done by simply discussing convincing,suggesting, advising etc others to see the good in your own belief not by making it like " because you believe in your God every other person must believe in it also"

people should stop making various religion look as if it is by force to believe in your belief.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain? by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Etrusen:
Religious freedom remains a foreign concept in Nigeria, so do not expect better from the Nigerians themselves. Even Nairaland admin is not exempt, so unless you want to change the status quo, I would rather advise you maybe resist the urge to debate such issues - live with your belief as you will.

(1) (Reply)

Waking Up Every Morning- Thanking God That I Am Alive! / Pat Robertson's Message To Trump: You Live In An Alternate Reality! / Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.