Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads (653 Views)

Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads / Protest: We Need A Caveat Here On Christian Threads. / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Billionaire9ja(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2020
I think we need to show that we are serious. I can t even believe that every tom, dick and harry can post on a Christian thread. It is very anti-Christian and a sign of giving reverence and supremacy to a religion over another.

Every religion topic should have its own clause if there has to be equality and equity.

Please, this goes beyond being a Christian. This is very serious.

For over 5 years I noticed, all effort by me and other members to call attention of seun and the moderators to it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Is Nairaland a moslem website. Because mods put the clause before moving it to the front page.

Why allow people profess to a religion and give free will for others from other religion to tamper with another religion without them professing to it. So barbaric

Except if NAIRALAND.COM and its sponsors have a mission to accomplish by secretly advancing the Muslim religion by threat of force or a resemblance of it through the clause

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by amliftedhigher: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Seun
Please do the needful, if this terrorist mooslim will have caviet in their thread why can't we Christian?
Billionaire9ja:
I think we need to show that we are serious. I can t even believe that every tom, dick and harry can post on a Christian thread. It is very anti-Christian and a sign of giving reverence and supremacy to a religion over another.

Every religion topic should have it is there has to be equality and equity.

For over 5 years I noticed all effort by me and other members to call attention of seun and the modes to it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Is Nairaland a moslem website. Because mods put the clause before posting in on the front page.

Why allow people profess to a religion and give free will for others from other religion to tamper with.

Except if NAIRALAND.COM and its sponsors have a mission to accomplish by secretly advancing the Muslim religion by threat of force or a resemblance of it through the clause
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
And what should it say? Cus some Christians worship Mary, Some worship Jesus, some believe Jesus is God, some don't. We have the catholic, deeper life, Christ Embassy, cherubim and seraphim, Jehovah witness and the Lord's Chosen. All of them don't agree on the same doctrine and teaching. There's a huge division.
So how would Seun even consider giving you your own section or even take you seriously? undecided

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Billionaire9ja(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2020
We need to defend our own religion too

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Billionaire9ja(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
And what should it say? Cus some Christians worship Mary, Some worship Jesus, some believe Jesus is God, some don't. We have the catholic, deeper life, Christ Embassy, cherubim and seraphim, Jehovah witness and the Lord's Chosen. All of them don't agree on the same doctrine and teaching. There's a huge division.
So how would Seun even consider giving you your own section or even take you seriously? undecided

We also

Sunni
Shiite
Ansarudeen
Nasfat
Awaruslam

And many more in islam.

Dont be hilarious

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Billionaire9ja(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

: every Christian believes in One God and in his son Jesus Christ. That is Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2020
Billionaire9ja:

: every Christian believes in One God and in his son Jesus Christ. That is Christianity.

You see. That's where you're wrong.
I just mentioned earlier that some Christians don't believe that Jesus is the son of God. That they believe that Jesus is God himself.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
amliftedhigher:
Seun
Please do the needful, if this terrorist mooslim will have caviet in their thread why can't we Christian?
You're calling on Seun to accord you same treatment right on the same line you're being derogatory to others undecided
You guys don't deserve any of such.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by tartar9(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Billionaire9ja:

Every religion topic should have its own clause if there has to be equality and equity.

For over 5 years I noticed, all effort by me and other members to call attention of seun and the moderators to it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Is Nairaland a moslem website. Because mods put the clause before moving it to the front page.

Why allow people profess to a religion and give free will for others from other religion to tamper with another religion without them professing to it. So barbaric

Since you say it's a method to secretely advance the Muslim religion by threat of force,why then are you imploring to get the same method undecided
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by tartar9(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Until Muslims start rushing to your threads to rain curses and all manners of hate speeches like many of you vile xtians do,then I don't think Seun will take you seriously. You're not the first to rant.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Lightangel65: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
Shut up you are not a Christian all worship Jesus. So why don't you go to your terrorist, paedophile section and stay there and let meaningful people talk

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by olapitan83789: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
We need to defend our own religion too
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by CAPSLOCKED: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
THE AIM IS TO SHUT OUT TRUTH SPEAKERS.. NOT MUSLIMS OR TRADITIONAL BELIEVERS.
THESE MØRONS DON'T KNOW THAT MOST ATHEISTS IN THIS SECTION ARE FORMER CHRISTIANS AND WILL STILL IDENTIFY WITH CHRISTIANITY IN SEVERAL FIELDS ESPECIALLY SCHOOL AND WORK.

SEUN PLEASE GIVE THEM A CLAUSE. YOU CAN ALSO INCLUDE PASSPORTS AND PASSWORDS FOR VALIDATION, SO THEY'LL HAVE NO EXCUSES OR SILLY COMPLAINS WHEN WE'RE MARKING THEM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
It's Not Necessary, They (Muslims Or Atheists) Don't Need Any Clause B4 Commenting Here, It Shows That Christianity Is Tolerance.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

Shut up you are not a Christian all worship Jesus. So why don't you go to your terrorist, paedophile section and stay there and let meaningful people talk

Insulting me and assuming that I'm a Muslim simply because I said something which is true, shows how childish you are. Go to the romance section and exchange insults with your fellow teenagers.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Lightangel65: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Insulting me and assuming that I'm a Muslim simply because I said something which is true, shows how childish you are. Go to the romance section and exchange insults with your fellow teenagers.

Where did i mention muslim? I said go to your paedophile and serial killer forum. You assumed that i meant muslim cause thats what they do(your words not mine).

Tell me are you getting bulied at school
Did your girlfriend dump you?
Did your landlord kick you out?
Are you broke?

Where is all this pain comming from, well i got much on my plate than to support a broken kid don't blame jesus he did not bully you or break up with you.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE AIM IS TO SHUT OUT TRUTH SPEAKERS.. NOT MUSLIMS OR TRADITIONAL BELIEVERS.
THESE MØRONS DON'T KNOW THAT MOST ATHEISTS IN THIS SECTION ARE FORMER CHRISTIANS AND WILL STILL IDENTIFY WITH CHRISTIANITY IN SEVERAL FIELDS ESPECIALLY SCHOOL AND WORK.

SEUN PLEASE GIVE THEM A CLAUSE. YOU CAN ALSO INCLUDE PASSPORTS AND PASSWORDS FOR VALIDATION, SO THEY'LL HAVE NO EXCUSES OR SILLY COMPLAINS WHEN WE'RE MARKING THEM.

Lmao, they said they want to defend their religion.
Even with the Tag, you'll still see many Christian folks on islam related threads.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Dtruthspeaker: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ahan, Guys, The Biggest and Strongest Man does not need a gate! It is the littlest man grin

Let everyone come, for we'll either throw them out or they'll walk out on their own, whichever way, we would be fine.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

Where did i mention muslim? I said go to your paedophile and serial killer forum. You assumed that i meant muslim cause thats what they do(your words not mine).

Tell me are you getting bulied at school
Did your girlfriend dump you?
Did your landlord kick you out?
Are you broke?

Where is all this pain comming from, well i got much on my plate than to support a broken kid don't blame jesus he did not bully you or break up with you.

Lol, I'd be surprised if you're even above 17 with the way you interact with people.
And what do you mean by "pedophile and serial killer forum"? Where did you get that from, as regards to what I posted?
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Lightangel65: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, I'd be surprised if you're even above 17 with the way you interact with people.
And what do you mean by "pedophile and serial killer forum"? Where did you get that from, as regards to what I posted?

Deep sigh, i won't argue with you, it would just be a waste of time arguing with a bigot. So go wallow in your deluded and depressed life and stop tainting my mentions with stupidity,
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lightangel65:

Deep sigh, i won't argue with you, it would just be a waste of time arguing with a bigot. So go wallow in your deluded and depressed life and stop tainting my mentions with stupidity,

Lol, hope you have eaten today sha.
Because I don't remember quoting or arguing with you in the first place.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by CAPSLOCKED: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao, they said they want to defend their religion.
Even with the Tag, you'll still see many Christian folks on islam related threads.

AND THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE US, WHO'VE NEVER BEEN ON ISLAM THREADS.
THAT'S ONE THING WITH CHRISTIANS. THEY WANT TO BE TOLERATED BUT HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER TOLERATE OTHERS.

WHEN THEY GO TO SPILL HATE ON ISLAM THREADS, THEY SAY THEY'RE SPREADING THE GOSPEL.
WHEN ISLAM COME TO THEIR THREADS, THEY CLAIM THEY'RE UNDER ATTACK.

NEVER SEEN A GROUP LIKE THESE GUYS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Billionaire9ja(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE US, WHO'VE NEVER BEEN ON ISLAM THREADS.
THAT'S ONE THING WITH CHRISTIANS. THEY WANT TO BE TOLERATED BUT HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER TOLERATE OTHERS.

WHEN THEY GO TO SPILL HATE ON ISLAM THREADS, THEY SAY THEY'RE SPREADING THE GOSPEL.
WHEN ISLAM COME TO THEIR THREADS, THEY CLAIM THEY'RE UNDER ATTACK.

NEVER SEEN A GROUP LIKE THESE GUYS.

Whatever,

The case is simple

Give us the clause or caveat

Tolerance is not stupidity
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Billionaire9ja:
Very anti-Christian you say, yet the commander over all who call themselves Christians commanded that we ought to love our neighbor, even our enemies, as we love our own selves. Would He have wanted us to "separate" ourselves from the others who do not believe as we do? When Jesus Christ was alive, He was found in the midst of the sinners - He never condemned them. undecided
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by delkuf(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You see. That's where you're wrong.
I just mentioned earlier that some Christians don't believe that Jesus is the son of God. That they believe that Jesus is God himself.
There is no Christian that does not believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the son of God. Any Christian that believes that is not a Christian
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
delkuf:
There is no Christian that does not believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the son of God. Any Christian that believes that is not a Christian

That's your own opinion.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by delkuf(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

That's your own opinion.
That is not my opinion, that is what it is. What is the meaning of the word Christian, it means, Christ like, so any body that doesn't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ is not a Christian
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
delkuf:
That is not my opinion, that is what it is. What is the meaning of the word Christian, it means, Christ like, so any body that doesn't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ is not a Christian

Lol. My point was never about belief of Jesus now.
I simply said, some Christian folks believe that Jesus is the son of God while some believe that Jesus is God. Which category do you fall into?
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by PervertProphet: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians. They like to use the term when it suits their selfish manipulation of their listener. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and doesn't accept Trinity is not a Christian.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by kingxsamz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians. They like to use the term when it suits their selfish manipulation of their listener. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and doesn't accept Trinity is not a Christian.

Exactly.
You don't see Jehovah witnesses as Christians, neither do they see you guys as Christians, and you want Seun to create a section for Christians where anyone would have to swear an oath to join. undecided

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by PervertProphet: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Exactly.
You don't see Jehovah witnesses as Christians, neither do they see you guys as Christians, and you want Seun to create a section for Christians where anyone would have to swear an oath to join. undecided

They themselves say they are a religion to themselves. They basically planted by Satan to create confusion.
Re: CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2020
ANTI ISLAM Said: @ bolded... You really don't sell your xtian values so well. In fact you meet the uneducated stereotype which is sad cry

ANTIlSLAM:
It's Not Necessary, They (Muslims Or Atheists) Don't Need Any Clause B4 Commenting Here, It Shows That Christianity Is Tolerance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) / Questions On Abraham's Sacrifice? / Daddy Freeze: Christianity Was Created Out Of FEAR (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.