Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2252 Views)

CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads / Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by konjinus(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tomorrow is Sunday, another day for insulting Christians and the church here on Nairaland. however I want to ask a question, why are athiest only after Christians and jews? Do they not believe in God or are they just angry with God

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by sonmvayina(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
What of this?

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by ColdSun: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
They attack muslims too na. Na because na dem big pass (christians and jews and muslims). Others are seen as just minorities that don't need much attention (maybe just for now).
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by AntiWailer: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
ColdSun:
They attack muslims too na. Na because na dem big pass (christians and jews and muslims). Others are seen as just minorities that don't need much attention (maybe just for now).

They have protected Muslims with one useless creed u av to agree before u submit a post
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by ColdSun: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:

They have protected Muslims with one useless creed u av to agree before u submit a post
You're right, 'tis very useless. Many of the comments on most threads are evidences. For dia loi-loi mind now...

I no call name o.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by rekinomtla(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Many are just angry with God.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Blizzy9ja: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am also waiting to bash dem vehemently
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by ifex370(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesus is Saviour.. He still loves you

5 Likes

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by felixomor: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
konjinus:
Tomorrow is Sunday, another day for insulting Christians and the church here on Nairaland. however I want to ask a question, why are athiest only after Christians and jews? Do they not believe in God or are they just angry with God
I am happy more people are now observing the trend.

Anyways, God is fulfilling His word through them.
The Church is Marching on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
ColdSun:
They attack Christians more

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
You may be surprised that they will become mute and dumbfounded
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by OtemSapien: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
konjinus:
They are mostly after Christians and Jews because the two religions have the most illogical manner of reasoning. The Jews' doctrine support tribalism, killing for Yahweh their god, cursing every other part of the world apart from their own, while Christianity makes people become sheepish, nonchalant, crazy and blatant liars as well as propagandists and noise makers.
Atheists don't do morning cry, disturbing everyone, but Christians do so.
Note: I am not an atheist because I know God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Odin, Eshu, Abassi and all the other gods you have ever heard of. But I don't go into all the world, shouting to disturb people to know this truth I know. Rather, I do it on a voiceless forum like this.
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by GoodMuyis(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
konjinus:

Because atheism make no sense and lack substance

2 Likes

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
konjinus:
Tomorrow is Sunday, another day for insulting Christians and the church here on Nairaland.
I’m sorry that you feel this way. For most atheists, the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them. Christians talk about hating the sin but loving the sinner. In the same way, most atheists dislike religion, but they want the best for religious people.

however I want to ask a question, why are athiest only after Christians and jews?
They are not after you. They are after the unjustified beliefs that prevent you from enjoying your life to the max and allowing others around you to do the same.

Do they not believe in God or are they just angry with God
They are angry with religion, which confiscates your time and money, dictates what you can and cannot do in your life, makes you intolerant, and offers only worthless promises in exchange for all your painful sacrifices.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Daeylar(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

I’m sorry that you feel this way. For most atheists, the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them. Christians talk about hating the sin but loving the sinner. In the same way, most atheists dislike religion, but they want the best for religious people.

They are not after you. They are after the unjustified beliefs that prevent you from enjoying your life to the max and allowing others around you to do the same.

They are angry with religion, which confiscates your time and money, dictates what you can and cannot do in your life, makes you intolerant, and offers only worthless promises in exchange for all your painful sacrifices.

Since you're around , hopefully you'll reply this meñtion,

In the spirit of fairness, Why don't we on Fridays have threads on Islam where "the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them"
Rather we have threads basically just speaking on Islam. Nothing special. Just as if it were a discussion between Muslims, (which it usually is)

However on Sundays we have threads where the objective is to question the Christain faith, to question the principles of christainity, to enlighten them.
Why is the same not applicable to Islam, Or am I wrong?

I hope I won't be banned shocked embarassed cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by konjinus(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

athiest hide behind science however u forget the fact that atheism preceded science as a discipline
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Since you're around , hopefully you reply this mention,

In the spirit of fairness, Why don't we on Fridays have threads on Islam where "the objective is to enlighten religious people rather than to insult them"
Rather we have threads basically just speaking on Islam. Nothing special. Just as if it were a discussion between Muslims, (which it normally is)

However on Sundays we have threads where the objective is to question the Christain faith, to enlighten them.

I hope I won't be banned shocked embarassed
seun won't reply you cheesy
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Daeylar(f): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

I just wan try embarassed
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

I just wan try embarassed
that seun nigga is just too busy
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Daeylar(f): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
that seun nigga is just too busy

Do you speak for him?,
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by adepeter2027(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
Sensible comments demands sensible response.
Her comment was sensible and I think seun would respond to her.

And if he doesn't, then I'm inclined to believe seun is like lalasticlala (NL BOT)
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Do you speak for him?,
maybe am seun grin
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by 4kings: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:

And if he doesn't, then I'm inclined to believe seun is like lalasticlala (NL ANTI-SPAM BOT)
Following, just in case...
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:

And if he doesn't, then I'm inclined to believe seun is like lalasticlala (NL ANTI-SPAM BOT)
that seun Guy is just a weird atheist. Seun if you like block me o. Seun you need to upgrade nairaland grin
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by LifestyleTonite: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

So, all of these justifies you and your mods always pushing Antichristian threads to front page?

How come you don't push anti-islamic threads to front page, especially the ones that expose the barbarism in that religion? And don't tell me that atheists haven't created numerous threads on that. But you have made sure such don't see the light of day not to talk of making front page.

But the moment they create something Antichristian or that attacks the church, you quickly move it to front page. Why protect Islam?

You are biased and it is becoming obvious to everyone. You might own your forum but never underestimate the power of a united Christians.

1 Like

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by Jesuschrist419: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
So, all of these justifies you and your mods always pushing Antichristian threads to front page?

How come you don't push anti-islamic threads to front page, especially the ones that expose the barbarism in that religion? And don't tell me that atheists haven't created numerous threads on that. But you have made sure such don't see the light of day not to talk of making front page.

But the moment they create something Antichristian or that attacks the church, you quickly move it to front page. Why protect Islam?

You are biased and it is becoming obvious to everyone. You might own your forum but never underestimate the power of a united Christians.
abeg go and open your own forum and promote Jesus Christ in it grin
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Guys, don't be fooled. What you think is atheism on this forum is actually Satanism in disguise. Their aim is to lead many astray. They and Islam are influenced by the same Satan that wants to erase Christianity. Or why do you think atheists and the authorities of this forum protects Islam?

Seun and his cohorts will hardly ever move an anti-islam thread by an ex-muslim turned atheist to front page.

Islam is their baby, the one who does the murderous work for them.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
abeg go and open your own forum and promote Jesus Christ in it grin
Are proud that you attack Christianity while Islam that promotes pedophilia, terrorism, beheading, subjugation of women and all kinds of beastly acts is left alone to grow?
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

Atheism does not reject religion and there are religious atheists and we religious people want the best for irreligious atheists . Atheists are driven by anger and hate for a non existent entity - this bespeaks of high possibilities of mental illness as proven here .

Seun:

Atheists are most likely to be depressed and even commit suicide according to the research by the reputable Mayo Clinic and New York Times who have handled and reported on such cases . According to studies , religion has fostered growth and development and unified societies since the beginning of human existence on earth .

Seun:

You mean morality ? No wonder atheists in the past have supported pedophilia , incest , bestiality even going ahead to justify rape as they fight for sexual liberation .

And again , you do realize that the religious are wealthier and live more satisfying lives than the non-religious .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Since you're around , hopefully you'll reply this meñtion,

Rather we have threads basically just speaking on Islam. Nothing special. Just as if it were a discussion between Muslims, (which it usually is)

However on Sundays we have threads where the objective is to question the Christain faith, to question the principles of christainity, to enlighten them.

I hope I won't be banned shocked embarassed cry

If you are banned for expressing the truth you noticed then its safe to say they are no better than the religious people they excoriate .

Have you ever seen a thread that blatantly attacks Islam moved to front page ? Shine your eyes my sister cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seun:

#SALUTE!
Re: As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If you are banned for expressing the truth you noticed then its safe to say they are no better than the religious people they excoriate .

Have you ever seen a thread that blatantly attacks Islam moved to front page ? Shine your eyes my sister cry cry cry
Islam and atheism both shared the same father.

Satan

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know :what Oseoji-alligator Pepper Can Do For You / The Mark Of Beast (666) And Computer Technology / Pastors At Garages/Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.