Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim (677 Views)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello Admins,
Please I've an issue I'd need you to resolve. I wanted to reply to a post (https://www.nairaland.com/6214870/insulting-prophet-freedom-expression-freedom)
Before I could write anything on the post, they asked if I was a muslim and believe in Allah. I went to mistakenly click on Yes. Now it is showing on my profile that I'm a muslim. I am not a muslim. I am a proud christain.

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe that Jesus came to the world to die for our sins. I believe that Jesus will come back one day to take His children. I am not in any way or form a muslim.

Admin please tell me how I can remove this description from my profile or if it is something you can do from your end. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Aboks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wonder why dem go put dat kind tin for person profile

Make una remove dat tin for my profile o

Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Aboks:

Me too oo. Which kind yeye thing be that. No be by force to be Muslim. This is a free world. Even Jesus Christ gave us freedom to choose who we want to serve.

Abeg remove the thing from my profile.

1 Like

Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Aboks:

Same here
lol. Don't mind the owner of the forum.
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Aboks(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
dingbang:
lol. Don't mind the owner of the forum.

Admin make una remove that tin una put for my profile o
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by kingxsamz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin grin grin
After going there to insult them, you're now here crying. Enjoy your new religion. You took the oath, so you're part of them now.

2 Likes

Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am surprised Seun permitted religious intolerance here.
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by johhbekeboh09: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Hello Admins,
Please I've an issue I'd need you to resolve. I wanted to reply to a post (https://www.nairaland.com/6214870/insulting-prophet-freedom-expression-freedom)
Before I could write anything on the post, they asked if I was a muslim and believe in Allah. I went to mistakenly click on Yes. Now it is showing on my profile that I'm a muslim. I am not a muslim. I am a proud christain.

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe that Jesus came to the world to die for our sins. I believe that Jesus will come back one day to take His children. I am not in any way or form a muslim.

Admin please tell me how I can remove this description from my profile or if it is something you can do from your end. Thank you.

Click edit profile
Click the space where the error is
Delete wrong word
Edit the right word and submit
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Click edit profile
Click the space where the error is
Delete wrong word
Edit the right word and submit

The issue is that I have tried this thing but it is not editable. There is no place where I can edit it.
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
The muslim description has left my profile. I just wanted everyone to know. So if you got affected the same day I got affected, you can check your profile to confirm the disappearance of the description.
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by shadeyinka(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

The issue is that I have tried this thing but it is not editable. There is no place where I can edit it.
It is programmed to disappear after a week or two. No one will respond to you on Nairaland.

It takes a former Christian to advise on what to do to destroy Christians. Remember Balak!
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by ikorodureporta: 3:07am On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
After going there to insult them, you're now here crying. Enjoy your new religion. You took the oath, so you're part of them now.

grin grin
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by ikorodureporta: 3:10am On Nov 08, 2020
shadeyinka:
It is programmed to disappear after a week or two. .. !
so we fit enta there go quarrel
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by shadeyinka(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2020
ikorodureporta:

so we fit enta there go quarrel
Yes!
But don't go there to quarrel...but answer a foolish man according to his folly
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Aboks(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Yes!
But don't go there to quarrel...but answer a foolish man according to his folly

the way they spread against lies christains in the rubbish they call muslim thread
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by shadeyinka(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Aboks:

the way they spread against lies christains in the rubbish they call muslim thread
It's the load of brainwashing there been receiving since birth against Christians. How many times has your pastor preached against Islam? But in their case, it's the norm
Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Aboks(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It's the load of brainwashing there been receiving since birth against Christians. How many times has your pastor preached against Islam? But in their case, it's the norm

Dont mind them confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have An Issue With My Profile. I Am Not A Muslim by Nazgul: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
The muslim description has left my profile. I just wanted everyone to know. So if you got affected the same day I got affected, you can check your profile to confirm the disappearance of the description.
It stays there for a week after you post on the Muslim section.

After one week if you don't make any posts there it would disappear on its own

(1) (Reply)

Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? / ⭐⭐ Read Your Favourite Christian Devotionals Here Daily (updated) / BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Joins Catholic And Now Carry Blessed Sacrament (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.