Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

TEMS Honoured To Be Part Of Wizkid Made In Lagos Album (SEE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TEMS Honoured To Be Part Of Wizkid Made In Lagos Album (SEE) (506 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TEMS Honoured To Be Part Of Wizkid Made In Lagos Album (SEE) by Okoyeaniche(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian alt-R&B singer, songwriter and record producer, Temilade Openiyi, professionally known as Tems, has expressed her gratitude to Wizkid for featuring her in his new album titled 'Made In Lagos'.

Taking to her Twitter page, the superstar who described Wizkid as a legend, said she is extremely honoured to be part of such an outstanding album.

"The OG! @wizkidayo Thank you so much for letting me in on this outstanding album. You are a Legend and I’m extremely...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Don R Feat. Boc Madaki X Nomiis Gee - Ba Gudu 2020 Song / ‘anyone Saying Davido Deserve A Grammy Needs Mental Evaluation’- Online User / “I Love My Husband, Ned Nwoko, He Can Marry More Wives”- Regina Daniels Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.