Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Wizkid Borrows N5m From Lanky To Launch Made In Lagos Album In A Leaked Chat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Borrows N5m From Lanky To Launch Made In Lagos Album In A Leaked Chat (4397 Views)

Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Wizkid Borrows N5m From Lanky To Launch Made In Lagos Album In A Leaked Chat by OKorowanta: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2020
They just love to trend..
Re: Wizkid Borrows N5m From Lanky To Launch Made In Lagos Album In A Leaked Chat by cristy149: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2020
femi4:
You are low on IQ. We were discussing computer related topic for that matter. You are too daft to relate and comprehend anyway.
if you ve asked me to search platform without relating to any field of context . anyway keep your ignorance with you..i reply no more
Re: Wizkid Borrows N5m From Lanky To Launch Made In Lagos Album In A Leaked Chat by femi4: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2020
cristy149:
if you ve asked me to search platform without relating to any field of context . anyway keep your ignorance with you..i reply no more
Using your initiative is part of common sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates 17yrs Wedding Anniversary / Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrity With. Naturally Endowed Cowbell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.