Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,808 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair (4408 Views)

PHOTOS: Nollywood Actresses Go Totally Unclad On A Movie Set (18+) / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by feARless1(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Believe me when I say I can see some tits, he he he.....Nollywood actresses Empress Njama and Toyin Lawani go top-less to show off their blond Brazilian hair.

www.diamondodey..com

Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by demelza: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
The only thing cool about this bleached out pictures is that little girl grinning in the first pic.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Unclad or not dey no stil reach my NL crush diamond odey and mayb aunty demelza

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
That hair doesn't look Brazilian to me.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by demelza: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
charlesblaze: Unclad or not dey no stil reach my NL crush diamond odey and mayb aunty demelza
Egba mi o!
Who be aunty angry
pro01: That hair doesn't look Brazilian to me.
It is mongolian hair.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: Egba mi o!
Who be aunty angry It is mongolian hair.
sori na @demelza love

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by lepasharon(f): 3:35am On Oct 02, 2013
She wan white finish? undecided..smh
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by PamelaGold1(f): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2013
ugly girls undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2013
i like toyin's hair.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Arosa(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2013
I miss Goldie. Goldie wherever you are may the peace of God be with you, amen. cry cry cry cry Sorry about that outburst of emotion. Empress Njama looks good with blond hair. Toyin Lawani is too much. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Danhumprey: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Ugly b.itches with foul body odour! Why didn't the completely go unclad? angry
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by homesteady(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Camera man don enjoy! grin
But what's the need for this type of advertisement?? Are they planing on becoming P0rn Stars??
Or I forgot! They are just sending a coded message to afrocandy that they are available for her next movie!
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by feARless1(f): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2013
Yea I think blond goes well with fair ladies not dark, its even better on Toyin
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by feARless1(f): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Ugly b.itches with foul body odour! Why didn't the completely go unclad? angry
choi u harsh oh
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Yea I think blond goes well with fair ladies not dark, its even better on Toyin
hunie pm me or sth ai wana b a step closer to u
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by Gabriel6(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2013
Alas!! Guys we ar in soup. If u dnt hv money u better dnt hv girl frnd or marry bcus our ladies has sworn to bcome mami wata by introducing brazilian hair, where the hell do they expect us to get the money from nah
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by HezronLorraine(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: The only thing cool about this bleached out pictures is that little girl grinning in the first pic.
The girl be like:This aunty don kolo oh.she don chop winch.I go tell mummy.grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by nerodenero: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
It seems Empress was just holding her two pawpaws in position for fear of being scattered. grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses Go Top-less To Show Off Their Blond Brazilian Hair by goldfish80(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Black girls with blonde weaves looks like duracel batteries. Yuck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl / Nollywood Actress Expose Her Panties On Screen View( See Pic) / Meet Woman With The World’s Largest Natural Breasts…she Makes Millions With It (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.