Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Frequently Asked Questions For 2020 Batch B(series 2) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Frequently Asked Questions For 2020 Batch B(series 2) (447 Views)

NYSC Portal For 2020 'Batch A' Registration Now Open..!! / NYSC Registration Procedures 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions By PCMs / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions For 2020 Batch B(series 2) by Ddone4: 3:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Let us continue from where we have stopped, I mean the series 1, click HERE to check it. NYSC has continued their laudable effort in assisting prospective member and it will reduce fake and fraud experts.

Let us have all the new faq, permit me to call them series 2 FAQ pls if you have not read one click the link above to read it, as they have easy and break down every common confusion for 2020 Batch B;

FAQ 1
Question: Why is my portal showing "sorry! you are not in this stream. You will be notified when to print your call-up letter
Answer: Do not worry about this, it will be changed soon to your stream when you have been deployed.

FAQ 2
Question: I was previously mobilized for Batch 'A' Stream 1 but I was unable to go, will I still be posted to the same state or not?
Answer: You are in a new Batch and will be deployed according to NYSC policy. Reprint your Call-up Letter when you are notified to do so

FAQ 3
Question: We have already printed our green card with Batch 'A'. Are we going to reprint another one or not?
Answer: Yes, Re-print your Corps Member's Personal Details(Green Card) when you are notified to do so, it will be updated to your current Batch

FAQ 4
Question: I got a Medical Certificate of Fitness before the lockdown, can it still be accepted at the Orientation Camp?
Answer: No, if the date on the Medical Cerficate of fitness is more than three (3) months, you have to get another one.

FAQ 5
Question: Can I use my medical certificate to apply for relocation on health grounds
Answer: No, your Medical Certificate of fitness shows you are fit for the Orientation Course. You have to get Medical Report from a Government or Military Hospital if you want to be relocated on health grounds

FAQ 6
Question: Would the Orientaion Camp carry full capacity as before in line with Covid-19 protocols
Answer: The Orientation Camp capacities have been reduced with..........

check the rest here https://corpers lodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/330/frequently-asked-questions-for-2020-batch-b-series-2

kindly join the broken link together 'corpers' 'lodge'
Re: Frequently Asked Questions For 2020 Batch B(series 2) by Ddone4: 3:43am On Oct 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Taraba 2020 Batch B Stream 2 / Three Rivers Ex-corps Members Bagged The President's NYSC Honours Award (pics) / Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.