Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station (55545 Views)

Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
babtoundey:
This is a lesson for parents. I wonder what an eleven year old is doing at the scene of destruction, amidst touts and hooligans.

By the way, am I the only one experiencing this on Nairaland? My post and response to a mention on ASUU thread is consistently deleted. And when I tried further to comment I was being logged out. The same thing repeated itself when I tried to comment on the ASUU thread that recently surfaced on the front page.

Has Nairaland started regulating responses by determining who to comment to comment on a given issue or thread?
they're grooming the lad to be a miscreant.unfortunately for the senseless police,instead of taking him to a child rehabilitation centre they locked him up amongst riffrafs

.I sha hope this young man doesn't turn out to be a hooligan or armed robber because Na from miscreant them dey graduate to pick pocket and then full scale arsonist and/or armed robber

Btw where are his parents? Shame on them for bringing such a child to the world without caring about his welfare and school.you left him to be frolicking with touts and nonentities

Awon tayewon tibaje tanwa enikunra
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by babtoundey(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
SAMBARRY:
they're grooming the lad to be a miscreant.unfortunately for the senseless police,instead of taking him to a child rehabilitation centre they locked him up amongst riffrafs

.I sha hope this young man doesn't turn out to be a hooligan or armed robber because Na from miscreant them dey graduate to pick pocket and then full scale arsonist and/or armed robber

Btw where are his parents? Shame on them for bringing such a child to the world without caring about his welfare and school.you left him to be frolicking with touts and nonentities

Awon tayewon tibaje tanwa enikunra

Our society has failed in many aspects. One might even be shocked to realise the possibility that the boy has been ostracized from parents or guardinas and that he is being trained by the street and for the street. But will the government (and the society) think beyond his crime and fight to reclaim him before doing so becomes impossible?

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by balitaaluminium(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Pay us a visit at Balita Aluminium . located at 306, Abeokuta Express Road,Ile Epo Bus Stop, Oke Odo, Agege, Lagos.
We sale all varieties of aluminiums, for house roofing. such as Meticopol, Stone Coat, Longspan, Steps Tile and as well as Transparent sheet.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
The boy dream is to become IGP , even all those arm robber that rob bank dream is to MD/CEO of the bank, @ 11 , the boy attacked police station wear their uniform and the next thing is he said his dream is to be IGP .
I am sure some youths must have given him the uniform to wear. That boy do not have the mind to burn down a police station and muster the courage to wear that uniform. He is damn too small for such
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by shugabasbn: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Upon every better things wey dey dis country him no see anything choose na black and black profession. Shior, poor boy.

I wished you better than Police carrier.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2020
babtoundey:

Our society has failed in many aspects. One might even be shocked to realise the possibility that the boy has been ostracized from parents or guardinas and that he is being trained by the street and for the street. But will the government (and the society) think beyond his crime and fight to reclaim him before doing so becomes impossible?
when the boy becomes an armed robber or terrorist now,the mother will be running from pastor to prophet and claiming village People or her in-laws are witches.just look at what the boy is already exposed to at his formative age.when he turns 19,he's gone.no amount of counseling can reform him again.

The system seems to be raising more touts, miscreants, fraudulent characters and prostitutes than decent and reasonable people

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Otasman2: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
The boy dream is to become IGP , even all those arm robber that rob bank dream is to MD/CEO of the bank, @ 11 , the boy attacked police station wear their uniform and the next thing is he said his dream is to be IGP .

You do you even have a dream?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by vertueptime: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Them suppose use two mouth Koko flog the boy like 30 lashes for Nash, next time he won't roll with bad boys

supportnija:
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by vertueptime: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Abi make he de sweep for two months

OLADDD:
Why not give the boy a post in the police station now tongue

. Get more clients to patronise your business..,
We design eye catchy logos, Letter head, business card, sachet designs, flyers, banner Nd many more... contact below

We deliver to your satisfaction!
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Risingblue008(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2020
The boy Na one-day DPO
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by udemzyudex(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

Person no fit finger your brain in peace? grin

Haba just read, and act like you no see that part and leave grin
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

See how evil to these people are
An Eleven yr old u want to hand over to the police

The sooner we southerners get rid of barbarians like u the better

To be one Nija is not by force
Op you can support evil, me cannot, in you so call South crime like cultism, killing , toggery, child trafficking is normal and the ways of life, me I was brought very well not vagabond or an robber like you. I am morally ok and rotten like you
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by palsenator(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Donspicey:

You see street??pray ur child does not grow up on d street....dey are regularly exposed to terrible social vices....

Dat kid needs immediate sychological therapy.....

I fear who no fear street kidsss

Did you read all I wrote?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by AbuAeesha: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2020
nograv:
Who the hell arrests an 11year old?
They have held the pikin for this long chai.. Naija police are wicked..
#EndSars
who the hell said a 11yrs old can't commit crime
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by muller101(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2020
yenereal:

That's how armed robbers used to say: I have given my life to Christ and I would say, if I'm given a second chance, I won't go into robbery again. I've learnt my lessons. To my fellow armed robbers, I would plead that you desist from robbery.

Fellow armed robber: What is this one saying?
To your fellow armed robbers grin
yenereal:

That's how armed robbers used to say: I have given my life to Christ and I would say, if I'm given a second chance, I won't go into robbery again. I've learnt my lessons. To my fellow armed robbers, I would plead that you desist from robbery.

Fellow armed robber: What is this one saying?
To your
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

No true, I have a friend named Siaka, this guy used to steal pen, biro, money when we were in primary, this guy was killed in porthacourt 5 year ago, OP what is bad is bad.

Did he attend any public secondary school in PH?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Tapout(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
He also disclosed that the boy, whose mother is a widow, said that his dream is to become the IGP.

grin grin grin grin grin Dem say we be leaders of tomorrow, the boy decided to make use of the open window, cos he know say the tomorrow na scam.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by notoriousbabe: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
as if them get choice. Na him legal right for him to be released. He is a fokn minor
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by notoriousbabe: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
see as the boy resemble oga seun. Are we sure sey seun no follow do
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Ferrous(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good. But, why is it that police stations' buildings are always in bad shape?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by shoprite: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
UDUJ:
He will forever be known as the youngest Inspector General of Police cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by pyro62(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

No true, I have a friend named Siaka, this guy used to steal pen, biro, money when we were in primary, this guy was killed in porthacourt 5 year ago, OP what is bad is bad.

Show me your friend, and I will tell you who you are. angry
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Chiedu4Trump: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

Op you can support evil, me cannot, in you so call South crime like cultism, killing , toggery, child trafficking is normal and the ways of life, me I was brought very well not vagabond or an robber like you. I am morally ok and rotten like you
The south condemns all crimes but an 11 yr old wearing a uniform he found & you arrest him is barbaric

In the north u support murder of people,
The North is truly morally bankrupt

Thats why you all support Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen, human life in the north is valueless

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
adajoe555:
Just imagine at this age he is already exposed to this kind of life, if care is not taken when he grows older he will do worse than that.....
Parents train your children well..

His father is late, and due to hawking to make ends meet, he might have met bad people. Poverty isn't good.

Good people should help him and his family, to avoid this boy getting lost. He needs a good education.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Pymetrics: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
And that his picture may benefit or go against him when he eventually want to become an IGP. His colleagues will definitely use the picture against him.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by fireback: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
why complain. bokoharam said they have repented nd government flown them abroad and gave them scholarship...everbody should be given equal opportunity. nobody deserve to be in the prison as far Nigeria's concern.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by izibili44: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
you see am attack the station.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
I. G. P. Sir hope bail is now free or we are still paying for it?
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by mariby: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ki lomode mo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Peeps At Neighbour’s Naked Wife In Bathroom In Lagos / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.