Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage (73748 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students (2) (3) (4)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by AnanseK(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Where is Oko?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by emperorAY(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:
Lolz

I remember the day Prof. Ijaya tore my crazy jean right in front of the whole class (200L days). The jean tore to an extent my pant can be seen, as per rugged guy I just walk out jeje climb bike along the second guy...I still don't know why I can't hate Prof.Ijaya after tearing my Jean...I too like that man.

futminna?

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by NSK4U(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
opor!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
That's what you think

jenny005:
Its a welcome development. Now the rate of immoralities wud be reduced.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Farki: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
jenny005:
Its a welcome development. Now the rate of immoralities wud be reduced.

What a joke grin

Is it the appearance we should be lol at or the character of the person?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Openbusiness: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Very good! Watch how the Hoelosho students will be wailing like the world is about to end grin. University is an environment for Education, not Prostitution cool
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2020
They are protecting their lecturers from getting slained where a camera is peeping somewhere
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by limanmohammed6: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
NazoTimes:
Administrative stupidity

ols, don't be vomiting trash. good initiative b/c 1. it reduce raping cases. 2. both religion against indecent dresses.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Meteng: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Upon all the dress code they issue to the students, they will not issue themselves code not to embezzle money
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2020
QuickStandard:

Sell your scrapped batteries to us.

We buy used inverter batteries
Scrapped inverter batteries
Dead car batteries

Call or Whatsapp us on: check SIGNATURE below for contact details

We can pick up from any location

How much do u buy car battery?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Farki: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Nicklaus619:
This is outrageous, them even said no beard cheesy
Jokers grin

Abraham, Jesus and all his disciples didn't have beards abi? grin

Africans why na?

Something they will be loving on Europeans they will hate on themselves.

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Don't worry!
As time goes on! You will get used to it and you will Love it!!

Some of the cloths Mad people wore in the 90's is now officially worn these days as Fashion!

The World itself has gone mad!!
Atimes someone needs to do something Drastic and Extreme to Help the People!
big ups man. I wonder why some people are against morality, sanity and decency!?

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Microwhy: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2020
All school need to bred a good and responsible leader of tomorrow..
If you goto Oxford or Cambridge you won't see rugged dressing because most of their graduates are captain of industries and leaders around the world.

You guys should understand and stop ranting.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by tunapawizzy: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2020
They said no bigus jewelleries...how do u define bogus jewelleries...where do u draw the line? People dat should be focused on improving and providing new academic curriculum....nonsense
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by muller101(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2020
I am fully in support
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by NSK4U(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
tunapawizzy:
this should be an advice..not a compulsion

when people fail to heed advice, compulsion is necessary to help the advice.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Microwhy: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
nateDZA:
undecided Which kyn nonsense b this...our higher institutions of learning been overrun by religious fanatics

The bigger problem is when protest start now the school management go just go behind closed doors buy the SUG head with small chicken change to snitch on the remaining students
Protest about what? That you don't want to be responsible.
In any institution of learning you're deem to learn morals as well.

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Nyamve1: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Serve the well, kudos to the mgt
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Jah1: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
This is funny Aswear
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Coldie(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one. I don't see why students will be walking around school looking like criminals and runs girls.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by bluefilm: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2020
I don't see anything bad in these rules.

There's always a very thin line between sanity and madness.

Given the slightest opportunity, most people will easily cross that line.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by watchindelta(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Rubbish dey for kuku put on uniform na yeye
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Ayo2004: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
whytediamond:
Morality without values.

If only dressing truly defines a man, con artists wouldn't be needing well tailored suits.

You don't judge a book by it's cover. Pogba always rock dye on his hair. But our "moral professors" with decent dressing dey one corner for the poverty capital of the world they bark out hypocritical orders.

Nigeria my country.

Empower youths with avenues to learn new modern skills, not one shitty rule on dress code that hasn't taken us to the promised land yet.

It's a Federal Government Polytechnic for Pete's sake.
Once u are rich and successful,many Nigerian logic doesn't apply to you.....I know a man that always embarass his children for their hairstyle but he supports man-u and Pogba is his star

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Pchizy: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2020
AnanseK:

Where is Oko?

Simply, minor browsing would have answered your quest.

Nevertheless, Oko is in Orumba North LGA, Anambra State.

I know the students. It might not be easy but quite good to curb the certain level of distractions.

Their dressings are quite getting out of hand and less focus on studies.

This is just one of the measures, yet if anyone has a contrary opinion, the management is there to receive logical proposals.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by faithfull18(f): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Not bad. Modest dressing I stan.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by freeman67: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:
Lolz

I remember the day Prof. Ijaya tore my crazy jean right in front of the whole class (200L days). The jean tore to an extent my pant can be seen, as per rugged guy I just walk out jeje climb bike along the second guy...I still don't know why I can't hate Prof.Ijaya after tearing my Jean...I too like that man.

You can't hate him because deep down in your mind you know he was trying to make you appear responsible even dough you wish otherwise.

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Ayo2004: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Microwhy:
All school need to bred a good and responsible leader of tomorrow..
If you goto Oxford or Cambridge you won't see rugged dressing because most of their graduates are captain of industries and leaders around the world.

You guys should understand and stop ranting.
So if u wear shorts or keep beard,u won't be a "captain of industries"?
No institution should give such moral rules when the management and the majority of its staff are behaving far worse than them

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by aameenn: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2020
hmmmmmmm. SHARI'A
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Just like unilorin
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:
Lolz

Is this unilorin ?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Drybones: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2020
This is an higher institution of learning, there should be some level of freedom

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame?