Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

10 Short Text Messages To Loved Ones - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Short Text Messages To Loved Ones (533 Views)

A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Short Text Messages To Loved Ones by spillednews: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Sweet Good-Morning Text Messages For Her / him from Teal Smiles!

1.... As I open my eyes each day, all I want to see is you. Good morning my dear, I sent you hugs and kisses in my thoughts.

2.... Build a morning on the foundation of kindness and goodness. Be proactive and speak something good to someone, encourage or compliment somebody. Help somebody in need and then you will see those seeds of kindness bloom into something beautiful.

3.... Did you feel a little warm in the morning? I sent you a couple of hugs in my thoughts! Good Morning my Sweet!

4.... Every bad situation has something positive…Even a Clock that has stopped is correct twice a day. So have faith and face the day. Good Morning!

5.... Every morning my love for you keeps growing and I feel like I am getting closer to you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life and I need you every day. Good morning.

6.... Breathe, let go and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. Good Morning

7.... Every night I fall asleep dreaming about what it would be like to hug you during the day and I pass every day imagining what it would be like to dream about you at night. Good morning.

8.... Every day I wake up and forget all the reasons that make me sad because I just need one reason to make me happy – YOU. Good morning.

9.... Welcome a New Day with a Smile on your Lips and a Good Thought in your Heart.

10..... You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up. Good morning

Copied From: 85 Sweet Good Morning Texts

(1) (Reply)

A new social media for Nigerians / Case closed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.