Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ (50033 Views)

Top 10 Celebrities Who Regret Their Plastic Surgery / Top Celebrity Husband Who Regret Divorced - CyberNG / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Myself2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
sapientia:
well.

Never except much from them.

Being a celebrity does not equal to having sense.

Desmond Elliot is the greatest loser of all.

Yes I agree. They should add the following musicians to that list of those regretting cos they all stormed Teslim Balogun stadium in 2015 to campaign for Buhari

Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Olamide
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by babtoundey(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
FuckThaMod:
No need crying over a spilt milk.. If you supported this incompetence in 2015 then you are fogiven. But if you still supported in 2019 and till this very moment, not only are you irredeemable, your children children children will pay dearly.

Forgiven by who? By those who supported PDP or believed PDP could still miraculously turn things around. If these guys that supported APC had come to their senses, do those that branded and are still branding PDP realise they are merely chasing shadow.

Time us all know APC is PDP. one cannot be better than the other. Both parties get worst with the taste of political power.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Segtobi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
I still don't understand why Adebola Williams (aka Debola Lagos) is not on this list. He did not only support the "change mantra" in 2015, he worked vigorously for it.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
One things that's still beat my imagination is that, the way Southerners can reject their own, northerners can never do that, no matter how poorly he performed, even if they maltreat by the president than Southerners, they still satisfy as long they see him as number one.

I think Aisa yesuf is only loud voice from north that condemning Buhari now, with glaring wide spread poverty & insecurity in north than South, yet they satisfy with it and even want yesuf dead!
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by femi4: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
sapientia:
well.

Never except much from them.

Being a celebrity does not equal to having sense.

Desmond Elliot is the greatest loser of all.
loser? He's looting his way to the political ladder of APC
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by ovie8200: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Where is the ugly basketmouth....all yoruba sellout.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Akacollins7: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
All of them from this side. Thank God for your recover senses
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by michoim(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nonsense write up
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by banmee(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar see why I told you these f.ools weren't ready for liberation? All that EndSars crap was just for show. It's not even three weeks and they are already tearing themselves apart. I'm telling you they are forever destined for sorrow and despair. Nothing and no one can change or save them. They are as useless as tits on a bull. Rubbish people
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Alwaysachick: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Afonjas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Benzemma(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/celebs-who-regret-supporting-change/?amp=1
una never see anything yet. Why making moi moi, when Akara is on fire. Shebi we still have 3yrs to go with this government and policy. That money you people collected and voted for someone you do not know his leadership capability, soon you guys will confess one by one.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by brexit: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
The so called celebrities are experts in making mistakes because of emotions and limited knowledge and experience

So why can't they regret since they don't reason before jumping into conclusions
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Loveurneighbour: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hmm!!

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Sconty09(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Where are the Ibos Yeyebrities who supported PDP elected looters for 16years and killers of Odi people. They benefitted monetarily and some contested under PDP won and lost elections.

Hypocrisy is when we're talking about 5yrs of APC and left out the looting and carnage under PDP. What has changed? Ibos cannot withstanding been out of power for 5yrs while the Southwest for the first time supported elected government in power. They're going haywire , threatening secession and promoting carnage in Southwest.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
They got paid to decieve their followers.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by jrusky(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
They will forever be regretting ever participated in putting Nigerians into the pains they are going through right now in the hand of these useless govt.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
saaphiere:
Add me to the list please.
You seek for attention like your life depend on it
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Brushstrokes20: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Same here!.. In search of solution, Nig found PROBLEM!

I supported bubu in 2015 but by 2016,
I realised dude's an empty barrel & i became anti buhari ever since......
I'm shocked that my Muslim friends still see nothing wrong with the redundant herder....

Dude is Nigeria's worst blunder!
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by DexterousOne(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sconty09:
Where are the Ibos Yeyebrities who supported PDP elected looters for 16years and killers of Odi people. They benefitted monetarily and some contested under PDP won and lost elections.

Hypocrisy is when we're talking about 5yrs of APC and left out the looting and carnage under PDP. What has changed? Ibos cannot withstanding been out of power for 5yrs while the Southwest for the first time supported elected government in power. They're going haywire , threatening secession and promoting carnage in Southwest.

See this one talking rubbish
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
mosho2good:
Please be informed:

The Nigerian youths have agreed together in love and oneness that in 2023 presidential election and in every other elections, whether state or local government. We will not vote for anyone who has been in politics from 2019 down to 1960.

And the candidate we are going to vote for, must not be above the age of 50.

APC, PDP Canceled.

A total fresh party, probably formed by the youths of the federal republic of Nigeria, but not sure about that yet. The youths are still deliberating on that.

If you see this post, kindly share around so other youths will be in carried along.

Signed: Nigerian Youths

WHAT HAPPENED ON THURSDAY NIGHT (22nd OF, OCTOBER, 2020.) SHOULD MAKE US WISER!

The President threat or speech yesterday broke us but thought us many hard lessons.

Myself and so many others couldn't sleep last night... We were broken!!!!!!

We protested for 12 days without vandalisation
12 days of rejecting bribe,
12 days of caring and looking out for each other.
12 days of giving free medical care and legal services,

Brands, both national and international Celebrities, Churches all protested... influencial people were lobbied to add their voice...

At the protest grounds, the Christians gave room for the Muslims to have their Jumat prayers

The Christians had their service on Sunday...

There was a candlelight service held all over the nation for fallen heroes,
Youths despite the hard economy spent their personal money cooking for each other.

No one knew who was a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, or Edo... We ate together and danced together.

For 12 days, These were organised without a formal leader with just social media tweets, retweets, post, shares with a harshtag.

For 12 days we built the Nigeria of our dreams...

And built their nightmare... And they got scared.

They know if we're united we would have one voice,
If we have one voice, we have power.
And if we have that power... WE WOULD DEMAND A BETTER NIGERIA.

If we're united and not fighting how would they budget money for security to calm insurgency?
How will they create religious fights and make money?

So they sponsored hoodlums to disrupt the protest... But we overpowered these hoodlums by getting our own private securities and security dogs to protest grounds.

When the military who were ordered by "Powers beyond their control" to shoot,

When the guns were fired,

They didn't care who was a Muslim or Christian,
They didn't care who was Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Calabar or Urhobo.

They killed unarmed people sitting down and singing the anthem.

But when they want to instigate tribal wars and religious unrest, they remind you of your tribe and religion,

When they want to make use of you for their selfish gain, they tell you to unite and take side with "your people" they remind you that you should be one.

Do you all remembered how President Buhari contested for presidency up to 5 times?

He cried on National TV when the chibok girls were kidnapped,

He promised us heaven and earth.

He campaigned rigorously,

He protested against the then government.

He was voted in thinking he would bring change he promised... What did we get in return?

We were handled with "iron fist"

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS NATION!

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE CITIZENS!

They do not care about the state of our hospitals because they get medical attention abroad,
They do not care about our educational system because their kids schools abroad,
They do not care about electricity because they live in choices area with constant electricity,
They travel with securities so have no idea how our roads are.

They only need us to win elections... And after then they can send the military to silent us if we remind them of their promises or demand for our rights.

We didn't loose this fight. That speech on Thursday (22nd of, October,2020) was a speech of threat and you only threaten those you are scared of to keep them in line! �

They are scared of us
They saw how we mobilised ourselves without a leader,
They saw how we over powered thugs with our numbers,
They saw how organised and cooperated we were.... It gave then the chills mehn ���

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT

Our parents failed because they do not have enough evidence against the leaders, but we the pressing phone generation have enough evidence to remind them of how evil, wicked and clueless they are.

Our parents failed because they had less information.

But we have a lot of information at our finger tips.

We didn't loose this fight...

We're now Aware,
Awake,
and Alert.

We know what we're up against and we're ready.

I am ready!

1. Get devices that can record conversation and take photos. Imagine if DJ Switch didn't go live on instagram...

2. Any friend you meet add them to your social media handle, when you're in the midst of people mostly youths, engage them in meaningful conversation... Do not engage in tribal sentiments... Most youths are not informed... If they have the information some of us have they would not have hijacked the protest, they would not be used as thugs.

3. Get your Voters card... Get your PVC If you have any political ambition start grooming yourself, we do not want to elect those with the mindset of the present leaders we have.

4. Do not give up. DO. NOT. GIVE. UP

5. Please I beg you in the name of Allah, Jesus, Sango, Orisala, Amadioha and everything worshipable under the sun... Do not let them sell tribal or religious sentiments to you.

A Yoruba man, Igbo man and Hausa man is your brother,

An Igbo woman, Hausa woman and Yoruba woman is your sister.

Remember the good times we shared at various protest grounds irrespective of tribes and religion and let Nigeria come first in your heart!

We're young,
We are strong,
We are smart,
We are 20 steps ahead of them.

We're their nemesis
The wrong generation to mess with.

We just need to re-strategize.

Come 2023
No PDP
No APC
No recycling of Past or Present leaders.

Together shall save Nigeria and make it great again.

*This is meant for our Youths, our Heroes, our Greater Tomorrow.*

This means more
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Racoon:
Next level is chain upgraded to more cuffs, thorns, hardship and suffering.Unfortunately many never saw it coming.Now it must be served to all who cooked it.

God bless you. You just said it all. We warned then then especially that nonsense called Funke Akinwhatever but she was so full of herself but now let her and her wife called Skilt or Skirt enjoys it well.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Same here!.. In search of solution, Nig found PROBLEM!

I supported bubu in 2015 but by 2016,
I realised dude's an empty barrel & i became anti buhari ever since......
I'm shocked that my Muslim friends still see nothing wrong with the redundant herder....

Dude is Nigeria's worst blunder!
You are the sixth guy, bold enough to say he voted Buhari and he is failed.

I just hope in 2023, you vote based on some standards and not sentiments.
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by AerialMapper: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Na wa all...all of them are intelleshuasls from the sw region.

They only supported him because of the VP. They have realised the VP may never be president and that is the only reason they regret their support.

Idiots
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Brushstrokes20: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
i926:

You are the sixth guy, bold enough to say he voted Buhari and he is failed.

I just hope in 2023, you vote based on some standards and not sentiments.
My 2015 vote was purely based on CONVICTION and not sentiments....
but it turns out that idiagbon was actually in charge then...
Buhari has absolutely nothing TANGIBLE to offer Nigeria today, FACT!
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Jaqenhghar: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
banmee:
Jaqenhghar see why I told you these f.ools weren't ready for liberation? All that EndSars crap was just for show. It's not even three weeks and they are already tearing themselves apart. I'm telling you they are forever destined for sorrow and despair. Nothing and no one can change or save them. They are as useless as tits on a bull. Rubbish people
Very tragic Sir. The foundation is all wrong. My people have learnt to function in a dysfinctional setting.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Staro: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
brainpower:
I know basketmouth will not regret. Stupid man.

Pride will not let him apologize but I know deep down
his heart he regrets it
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by FuckThaMod: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
babtoundey:

Forgiven by who? By those who supported PDP or believed PDP could still miraculously turn things around. If these guys that supported APC had come to their senses, do those that branded and are still branding PDP realise they are merely chasing shadow.

Time us all know APC is PDP. one cannot be better than the other. Both parties get worst with the taste of political power.
Forgiven by the innocent people that suffered from their selection..
Not campaigning for pdp either but I'm certain pdp is a lesser evil
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by babtoundey(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Forgiven by the innocent people that suffered from their selection..
Not campaigning for pdp either but I'm certain pdp is a lesser evil

I understand your point now. But PDP is not a lesser evil. Both parties must be avoided at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Chicastle: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Afonja made the lists
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by Donspicey: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
mosho2good:
Please be informed:

The Nigerian youths have agreed together in love and oneness that in 2023 presidential election and in every other elections, whether state or local government. We will not vote for anyone who has been in politics from 2019 down to 1960.

And the candidate we are going to vote for, must not be above the age of 50.

APC, PDP Canceled.

A total fresh party, probably formed by the youths of the federal republic of Nigeria, but not sure about that yet. The youths are still deliberating on that.

If you see this post, kindly share around so other youths will be in carried along.

Signed: Nigerian Youths

WHAT HAPPENED ON THURSDAY NIGHT (22nd OF, OCTOBER, 2020.) SHOULD MAKE US WISER!

The President threat or speech yesterday broke us but thought us many hard lessons.

Myself and so many others couldn't sleep last night... We were broken!!!!!!

We protested for 12 days without vandalisation
12 days of rejecting bribe,
12 days of caring and looking out for each other.
12 days of giving free medical care and legal services,

Brands, both national and international Celebrities, Churches all protested... influencial people were lobbied to add their voice...

At the protest grounds, the Christians gave room for the Muslims to have their Jumat prayers

The Christians had their service on Sunday...

There was a candlelight service held all over the nation for fallen heroes,
Youths despite the hard economy spent their personal money cooking for each other.

No one knew who was a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, or Edo... We ate together and danced together.

For 12 days, These were organised without a formal leader with just social media tweets, retweets, post, shares with a harshtag.

For 12 days we built the Nigeria of our dreams...

And built their nightmare... And they got scared.

They know if we're united we would have one voice,
If we have one voice, we have power.
And if we have that power... WE WOULD DEMAND A BETTER NIGERIA.

If we're united and not fighting how would they budget money for security to calm insurgency?
How will they create religious fights and make money?

So they sponsored hoodlums to disrupt the protest... But we overpowered these hoodlums by getting our own private securities and security dogs to protest grounds.

When the military who were ordered by "Powers beyond their control" to shoot,

When the guns were fired,

They didn't care who was a Muslim or Christian,
They didn't care who was Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Calabar or Urhobo.

They killed unarmed people sitting down and singing the anthem.

But when they want to instigate tribal wars and religious unrest, they remind you of your tribe and religion,

When they want to make use of you for their selfish gain, they tell you to unite and take side with "your people" they remind you that you should be one.

Do you all remembered how President Buhari contested for presidency up to 5 times?

He cried on National TV when the chibok girls were kidnapped,

He promised us heaven and earth.

He campaigned rigorously,

He protested against the then government.

He was voted in thinking he would bring change he promised... What did we get in return?

We were handled with "iron fist"

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS NATION!

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE CITIZENS!

They do not care about the state of our hospitals because they get medical attention abroad,
They do not care about our educational system because their kids schools abroad,
They do not care about electricity because they live in choices area with constant electricity,
They travel with securities so have no idea how our roads are.

They only need us to win elections... And after then they can send the military to silent us if we remind them of their promises or demand for our rights.

We didn't loose this fight. That speech on Thursday (22nd of, October,2020) was a speech of threat and you only threaten those you are scared of to keep them in line! �

They are scared of us
They saw how we mobilised ourselves without a leader,
They saw how we over powered thugs with our numbers,
They saw how organised and cooperated we were.... It gave then the chills mehn ���

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT

Our parents failed because they do not have enough evidence against the leaders, but we the pressing phone generation have enough evidence to remind them of how evil, wicked and clueless they are.

Our parents failed because they had less information.

But we have a lot of information at our finger tips.

We didn't loose this fight...

We're now Aware,
Awake,
and Alert.

We know what we're up against and we're ready.

I am ready!

1. Get devices that can record conversation and take photos. Imagine if DJ Switch didn't go live on instagram...

2. Any friend you meet add them to your social media handle, when you're in the midst of people mostly youths, engage them in meaningful conversation... Do not engage in tribal sentiments... Most youths are not informed... If they have the information some of us have they would not have hijacked the protest, they would not be used as thugs.

3. Get your Voters card... Get your PVC If you have any political ambition start grooming yourself, we do not want to elect those with the mindset of the present leaders we have.

4. Do not give up. DO. NOT. GIVE. UP

5. Please I beg you in the name of Allah, Jesus, Sango, Orisala, Amadioha and everything worshipable under the sun... Do not let them sell tribal or religious sentiments to you.

A Yoruba man, Igbo man and Hausa man is your brother,

An Igbo woman, Hausa woman and Yoruba woman is your sister.

Remember the good times we shared at various protest grounds irrespective of tribes and religion and let Nigeria come first in your heart!

We're young,
We are strong,
We are smart,
We are 20 steps ahead of them.

We're their nemesis
The wrong generation to mess with.

We just need to re-strategize.

Come 2023
No PDP
No APC
No recycling of Past or Present leaders.

Together shall save Nigeria and make it great again.

*This is meant for our Youths, our Heroes, our Greater Tomorrow.*

On point Bro.....

Nigeria must be Great again

Good people Great Nation

Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by obyrich(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
I just heard a bag of cement is N4500 now grin
Re: Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ by akaahs(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
my name should be first on the list.
regret supporting buhari is an understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage / Falz’s Haunted House 29th Birthday Party (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.