Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Picture Of My Kitchen - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of My Kitchen (18126 Views)

See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me / My Kitchen...(live Pictures) / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Hotstepper(f): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2006
hilariousssssssssssss..i thought it was her kitchen..9erians sef..u go neva change 4real..........so watz da point of telling ppl 2 paste their kitchen den go online and get a fancy one..na wahhh and heyy sum 9erians got nice and neat kitchens and even like dat..maybe u've been going 2 wrong houses tongue
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 4:08am On Feb 06, 2006
ha ha ha grin
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by hotangel2(f): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2006
aqua:

Nigerian's kitchens are not usually neat if u understand what i mean. grin

Tim ba ra ee ni iko lori, you'll have a hole ni center ori e.

Inshort, like hotstepper said, you've been going in the wrong house/kitchens.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by debanjee(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2006
hot-angel:

Tim ba ra ee ni iko lori, you'll have a hole ni center ori e.

Inshort, like hotstepper said, you've been going in the wrong house/kitchens.

Surprised you didnt make any comments about the issue at hand here. You are a friend of snazzy we all know and you did try or actually resized the said picture of her kitchen. Surely you must have something else to say about her conduct.

Such conduct should not be condoned and you must be disappointed at the very least.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2006
Snazzy, snazzy snazzy...y has thou done this eh? well, lets wait for her to explain..twas prolly a slip of the fingers/mouse cool
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2006
maybe she was trying to decieve us all but we can't be decieved.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

more.awwwww,hotA,thanks alot!!!I wish I could capture the whole kitchen,so you would see the fridge and other equipments,plus how all the family pics have been carved into animal shapes and placed on the fridge and other surfaces.Mumsy sure loves watching our faces while she is in the kitchen!!!!

Snazzy is blowing us away with liess. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2006
snazzy where are u
come n explain urself 4 lying 2 such important personalities of nairaland
naughty gal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Skidoc(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2006
She even said she just finished cleaning the kitchen. Maybe in her dreams.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2006
in her dreams oooooooooooooo
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Z4M4eva(f): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2006
No Offense to anyone Pls o!!! I can't just help laughing!!! cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2006
she also said she wished she could picture the fridge and the animal shaped picture frames. i bow for snazzy o. no where fit to contain this kinda lie.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2006
Dang ppl..lmaooooo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2006
charlie u guys i beg now allow da gal 2 function grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by timmy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2006
come on y'all!! im sure there's a reason for this..
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2006
let's ope so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
snazzy we're waiting
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by mimmy1(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2006
Plsssssssssssssssssss u people should give Snazzy a breathing space.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by timmy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2006
i'lld advice her not to come now, not after all y'all have said...
@snazzy pls just keep away for a while, wen the times ripe the'll listen.. i guess they just want to mock you more  angry
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Rhodalyn(f): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2006
mimmy1:

Plsssssssssssssssssss u people should give Snazzy a breathing space.
dats jst why we re asking her 2 come here afterall da kitchen is large enough 2 provide snazzy wit a breathing space
snazzy come around grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by mimmy1(f): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2006
Snazzy meant her dream kitchen not her present kitchen and the animal shaped frames on the fridge will her children's
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2006
@mimmy1 why are u acting like her mouthpiece or is she paying you to be her rep? we aint gonna do anything to her. we are justing making fun out of it.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by mimmy1(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2006
I just feel i should be her rep. because i discovered she doesnt have one. Everyone has turn his back on her and i decided to stay so that atleast she can have one person on her side.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2006
Do u really think she needs you to be on her side undecided
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by babymine(f): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2006
He that is down needs fear no fall..this is soooooo embarassing! embarassed
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2006
mimmy1:

I just feel i should be her rep. because i discovered she doesnt have one. Everyone has turn his back on her and i decided to stay so that atleast she can have one person on her side.
Correction ma'am,not erryone. besides, y hasn't she come to at least defend herself? like i said b4, it could've been a slip of d fingers/mouse..al she has to do is explain n if it's necessary..apologise. nobody's goin to harm her or wtv, but it ain't right to just yarn ish n expect ppl not to find out! anywayz..y'all have fun cool
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2006
If we are not careful the girl will just leave the site. Those of you that remember Latoya will know what I'm talking about. So let's just give her a break and forget about this mixup. She's not the only popular member that tells white lies occasionally wink.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Hotstepper(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2006
seun is correct...letz birn da whole issue..shez ma friend and she said itz a mistake and have been trying 2 upload her real kitchen but not doing her justice..letz assume datz her dream kitchen and move on....NIGERIA KWENU tongue
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by cutiepie18(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2006
omg iam Lmao damn i actually believe this at first but was wondering how u could have a kitchen like dat.even if u are d richest i mean ur kitchen ain't gonn be dat klean well anywaz snazzy gurl itz okay to be wishing sometimes u gon be aiit.lol.lol.lol. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2006
it's a case of whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... i think we have picked on her enough. and enough is enough. let us just move on. As seun said she is not the only one that tells lies. personally, i believe that about half the post i reaad on nairaland are either fake or not a true reflection of our personalities. well that is my opinion ok, cheesy *b4 u pounce on me*
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Marathon: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2006
this thread is a good comedy, keep it up snazzy. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by OhBoy1(m): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2006
you people should live snazzydawn alone, she was just stock on stupid.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Hotstepper(f): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2006
@cutiepie18 ..ppl's kitchen do look as klean as like dat and as beautiful as like dat in 9eria 4 dat mattrass sef...i can testify with ma uncel's own..gezeeeee da house itself is sumthing else..it came out in OVASION MAGAZINE when his daughter did her wedding..his new house in ikoyi..itz any1's dream house..multi-billioniare as they named him dere..he is indeed oneee tongue....gurl, visit correct ppl's crib diz dayz esp. recently built houses u gonna see watz up shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) / 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.