Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Free Domain Registration And Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Domain Registration And Hosting (1311 Views)

The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! / Website Design And Hosting At N5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Domain Registration And Hosting by clicktech(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Get free domain name and hosting
for your business and personal website.
Believe me it works. Call Now
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by hsadiq(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2011
why do you need a call when you can just post the process here?
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by Sub5(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ezzy host Nigeria offers you a free domain name for all their plans which are very very economical
with just N3,500 you get 500Mb/4Gb plus a free domain name registration. you can visit them at www.ezzyhostng.com
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by clicktech(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
hsadiq:

why do you need a call when you can just post the process here?

Everybody has a unique way to advert contents so maybe that is just my unique way to present my contents.Besides no good advertiser will want to scare a would be client with a "Giant" price
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by sahaya: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2011
i dont trust any free services. i prefer paid services. i would like to suggest you this site http://www.tucktail.com/ to get domain registration and hosting at cheap rates. try it.
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by bros1234(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
Shebi na advert we want. Okey na. See the best webhosting and webdesign here

www.tvchost.com
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by lagoshost(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2011
If you anyone tells you that he/she can give you a free domain name and a host, please run from such person. You can not get it free.

Even ICANN can not give you a free domain.

Please look for a local host to host your sites,
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by theagent: 9:42pm On May 16, 2011
Nigerian Webshosts: hosting.com.ng offer FREE domain name when you buy a hosting package (free for first year) Check out the site and help us offer Nigeria a hosting service we can be proud of.
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by cmespeak: 9:22am On May 18, 2011
awuf dey run belle 0!
Re: Free Domain Registration And Hosting by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 19, 2011
I have a contest going on. If you are selected, you get a free .info domain for one year + free hosting for life. This one is real, no magomago. ends on May 31st.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Use That Joomla Component / Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website / Which Domain Registrar Is The Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.