Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video (64279 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by BIGGESThead6: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
God bless Buhari.

We IGBO love you
. grin grin

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by mmsen: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

All thanks to Mr president.

Buhari is a visionary leader. Despite his shortcomings in terms of education and exposure, he's still able to replicate 21st century development in Nigeria.

Did your mother trample on your brain as a baby?
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by HandmadeD: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

Buhari is a visionary leader. Despite his shortcomings in terms of education and exposure, he's still able to replicate 21st century development in Nigeria.
With all due respect my brother, you're a fool. And no apologies to that. Hypocrisy kill your unborn children there
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by jevic(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Babatunde Fashola will be coming for the commissioning on the 7th of November,2020.

Well done Wike.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by subcbouy: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
thundafire:
shut up,what can the mannequin do and complete,that's a state government job not federal government.
It is federal road naw!
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by GreatrAnalyst: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
jedisco:
We should stop celebrating flyovers and stop praising politicians for building roads. It makes it look like they are doing the citizens a favour

The question is did they use their personal money to do it? Even while doing it, budget is blown out of proportion, borrowed budgetary funds oh!

I think the saying is justified that a people deserve the kind of leaders they get.
Praising public servants for doing what they were elected to do...only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by joshuaidibia(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

You dull like your ass licking master
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Chicastle: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
perragy:

Was He not supposed to work in the first place?
No
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Okwuguru(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
How I wish they knew that it wasn't an achievement but only a responsibility.
The worse is that some youths will still go on hyping the gov for his responsibility. Who does that? I asked.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

Let me shaah conclude you just catching cruz....!!
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Dibblez: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

Sharrap there! Buhari did what? You should thank Governor Wike instead.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by COMPAQ(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_wrHa3ATeU

Garrison JUNCTION FLYOVER Port Harcourt has been completed.

Where did this concept of painting bridges and kerbs black and white come from? Not sure what aesthetic or value it add. Yet we continue to paint in the manner nationwide as though our lives depend on it.

Why not leave it in its natural concrete colour or just whitewash it and place reflector signage on it.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by LostAddict11: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
obataokenwa:
This is all he can show for after five years... This is the only governor that talks without thinking. His aides are all useless

Name your state and tell us what your useless governor has done?
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by ajaymina(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

Pics are OK but would have made more selxy senses if you'd support it with Aerial shot using a Drone.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by deavicky(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Very good but when do we start using it.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Faithfull19: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by idahme(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
4ckyou:
Waoh, very fast and aba own is still under construction for how many years now.

any person can replicate the speed Wike used for those 4 flyovers he built in less than 10 months, Nigerian leaders are just Wicked not to utilize resources of the people for development. It's really shameful for a government to be building a flyover for 4years, that's wickedness in the highest order.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by winterfell007(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
smartgenius:
Nice country. But previous generation gave birth to too many kids and over populated our country. Our forefathers should have giving birth to new ideas and industries. If u r a young man and woman here, be guided. Concentrate more on birthing ideas than birthing children. Or else those kids would probably struggle to get jobs in d future. Nigeria is getting worse daily. We need a change in tactics. Our culture and religion are pulling us down. We r in the digital and knowledge era, we can't afford to hold on to those old culture and traditions. We have to adapt to survive.
Nigerians I hail you.

Happy Halloween.

I'll keep echoing it for those willing to hear. We are too overpopulated and that's one of the problems affecting the country
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Rugaria: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
The things we celebrate in my home country! Shaking my big head..
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by foreshore(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

Which kind Mr President, you go soon see Master President. it is Governor Wike that did it!
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Chris2863(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin see how you are making jest of your generation
SolutionMee:
Dope.

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by amazinghomez09: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
jedisco:
We should stop celebrating flyovers and stop praising politicians for building roads. It makes it look like they are doing the citizens a favour
I cant agree less sir but for now i guess we dnt have a choice cos if they even fail to construct something as little as a fly over we wnt still kill them so we just have to celebrate the few that accepts to work small
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Werehkpe: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2020
We keep celebrating nonsense.

Go to Port Harcourt and Warri as we speak and you will think there is not a single drop of oil in those areas.

The leaders in those regions are a total disgrace.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Oghenerobo2002(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2020
The road should be commissioned and opened ASAP. Wike don stress us too much
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Originalsly: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmm.....politicians know their people very well... they know what to do to get votes ... in this case ... building a flyover. From my observation.... this flyover is not at all necessary... it is a waste of money.... noney that could have been better spent on another project.... potable water.... better local roads.... street lighting.... school rehabilitation....something else. Traffic is very light... whyba flyover? Local residents now have to trek long distances to get from one side to the other..... it is a barrier that will inconvenience a whole lot more people than it would motorists. But.... what do the political care?... as long as it brings in votes.... and they can suck money out of it.

1 Like

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:38am On Nov 01, 2020
I hate sycophants, why always the zoo citizens praising what shouldn't be praised.
Politicians stolen billions of dollars from oil and gas, common electricity they can't produce.

Until government make law to start paying allowances into each citizens Bank accounts every, that I will have regards for them.

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Giroud12: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Gov wike enough of all this infrastructural project if na for these ones, you Don really try
Plz let have something to eat as the youths in rivers state
Mr gov let talk about human development programs that can actually put food on our table and help the state on a long run ,the youths in rivers state are desperately in need of jobs,
Mr gov let's try to coperate with all the companies in the state to make sure to are not gonna leave the state as many of them have done.
Let's try our best to attract more investors the rate of unemployment in rivers state is at the topmost level
Thank you Mr project
Thank you P.O.S Africa
Thank talknado governor
Le
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by honatoa(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2020
What is the essence of a road with no lane marking.. all but rubbish

NEWSREPORT:

Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by chrisxxx(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2020
obataokenwa:
This is all he can show for after five years... This is the only governor that talks without thinking. His aides are all useless
If the people around you call you ingrate please don't doubt them.
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by Myself2(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2020
SolutionMee:
Dope.

No wonder you couldn't pass primary six exam, is Buhari the governor of Rivers state ?
Re: Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video by ubaken88(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Please anyone who knows Ikpeazu of my dear Abia state should tell him to pls switch on his data and read this news aloud to himself 50 times every morning for 30days. At least let's start from there.

#ENDBADGOVNANCE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos) / Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.