Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

CLOSED - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CLOSED (6416 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - Supply Chain Executive [CLOSED] / Urgent Vacancy *Closed* / CLOSED - Job Opportunities At Labdom (suisse) Inc - African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by deekseen(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2011
I stopped working with HealthStream Alliance when it got infiltrated by scammers and unserious people and lost its objectives back in 2011. Since then, I've stopped making posts about them.

Sorry for attacking people here on Nairaland who had views and personal experiences contrary to what I had at that time.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
@deekseen

What are u going to do with al these personal details u are collecting? Use it to send targetted scam emails? Sale the details to criminals for other ID theft crime?
Re: CLOSED by deekseen(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Your identity on the internet isn't safe, you know. If i wanted e-mails and personal infos for scam and other online theft, trust me, i wouldn't come here and risk being followed.

If you feel you cannot give out your info just because you think it'll be used for criminal acts, then don't.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
deekseen:

Your identity on the internet isn't safe, you know. If i wanted e-mails and personal infos for scam and other online theft, trust me, i[b] wouldn't come here and risk being followed.[/b]If you feel you cannot give out your info just because you think it'll be used for criminal acts, then don't.

This is one of the ways of getting pple's personal ID as well, no matter how u try to explain it away, u can still be followed without coming here to do it. No serious company recruit through yahoo email address and mobile phone number. Why not give pple ur company's website address or physical address?
Re: CLOSED by deekseen(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr. Justwise, did you apply, passed preliminary screening and not get a physical address to reach us?
If your work on Nairaland is to fault what people do here, then you are right on point.
Wish you the best of luck.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
deekseen:

Mr. Justwise, did you apply, passed preliminary screening and not get a physical address to reach us?
If your work on Nairaland is to fault what people do here, then you are right on point.
Wish you the best of luck.

I know u are educated enough reading from ur post but God!! why don't u use that brain for something positive?

Where on earth did u get the idea that one need to pass preliminary screening before him/her will be given the physical address of a company? A company without a name, no contact address and u expect any normal human being to take u seriously? What is wrong with some us Nigerians? Why do we keep letting ourselves down?
Re: CLOSED by larrybabe: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ Justwise

These Healthstream Alliance people are really desperate, do not mind them, they also pose as construction companies that want to recruit Admin Officers etc, wonders shall never end, I caught them in their dirty act, by texting and they replied that i have been invited for an interview at by 9am and 10am at 49 Allen Avenue Ikeja Opposite Union Bank 4th Floor, on two different numbers i used in texting them, ev i do not know whether they want to brain wash human beings there, because i tried to question further they asked me to come there first and see, even the one that said they are construction company also sent me the same message, u can just imagine,

@deekseen

PLEASE u and ur people should go elsewhere to get fools that would be sending u text PLEASE, or rather GO AND GET A LIFE,
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2011
larrybabe:

@ Justwise
These Healthstream Alliance people are really desperate, do not mind them, they also pose as construction companies that want to recruit Admin Officers etc, wonders shall never end, I caught them in their dirty act, by texting and they replied that i have been invited for an interview at by 9am and 10am at 49 Allen Avenue Ikeja Opposite Union Bank 4th Floor, on two different numbers i used in texting them, ev i do not know whether they want to brain wash human beings there, because i tried to question further they asked me to come there first and see, even the one that said they are construction company also sent me the same message, u can just imagine,
@deekseenPLEASE u and your people should go elsewhere to get fools that would be sending u text PLEASE, or rather GO AND GET A LIFE,

They are just heartless.
Re: CLOSED by deekseen(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
Well too bad all you guys do is just down and criticize others. We are a health maintenance and development outfit. We had our interview sessions and even recruited some people. We recruit people from different walks of life and give them a place in our organisation to be who they want to be.

Larrybabe, all you could have done was go to the venue and find out things to come here to talk about.

Justwise, yours is very chronic and i don't have anything to say to you anymore.
Re: CLOSED by larrybabe: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
@deekseen

Go to WHERE?? waste my precious time for scamers like u Just check most of the vacancies on Nairaland, it is this same Healthstream disguising themselves to get fools to employ.

FYI: I sent messages on some of the advertised position here on NL for different invisible coys diff guys you employed to use their ID to log in to NL and i got the same invitation from this same 46/48 Allen Avenue Ikeja for training/interview, the question now is why would you want to train somebody you have not employed? and how would u know my capabilities with mere texting of name and phone no??

You guys are a bunch of unserious people, You will soon disguise urself again to ask for more fools to join you.

Na so dem dey give job with just texting name and phone no, na im unemployment rate never drop? SCAMERS!!!
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
deekseen:

Well too bad all you guys do is just down and criticize others. We are a health maintenance and development outfit. We had our interview sessions and even recruited some people. We recruit people from different walks of life and give them a place in our organisation to be who they want to be.

Larrybabe, all you could have done was go to the venue and find out things to come here to talk about.

Justwise, yours is very chronic and i don't have anything to say to you anymore.

Keep lying to urself, u did not employ even an ant. shameless fool, health company without name or physical address.
Re: CLOSED by vinmol: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
Vacancy ko! ni! these guys are pple who want to sell their products and looking for poor job seekers to use. after doing all they say intheir seminar and marketing their products, they give u 3k (three thousand naira as al you ahve earned for a whole month of treking and jumping buses.

we were even asked to buy certificates for 8k (eight thousand naira) to be qualified has their sales pple, where do they expect us to get such an amount? i even told one of the moderators that since we are paid salaries of 120k a month he should take the 8k from my first salaru just to hear what he will say and he said NO! that i should pay it installmentally first i should drop anything i have even if its N200 ( two hundred naira) that was when i knew these pple where out to either use us as their pawns or extort our little cash, so i decided to drop N50 ( fifity naira) and i was ask to fill a form so i wrote N50 for a bottle of coke grin at least for the guy who has talked for almost 2 hours trying to convince us to work for them.

o Naija we hail theee! God bless us!
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2011
vinmol:

Vacancy ko! ni! these guys are pple who want to sell their products and looking for poor job seekers to use. after doing all they say intheir seminar and marketing their products, they give u 3k (three thousand naira as al you ahve earned for a whole month of treking and jumping buses.

we were even asked to buy certificates for 8k (eight thousand naira) to be qualified has their sales pple, where do they expect us to get such an amount? i even told one of the moderators that since we are paid salaries of 120k a month he should take the 8k from my first salaru just to hear what he will say and he said NO! that i should pay it installmentally first i should drop anything i have even if its N200 ( two hundred naira) that was when i knew these pple where out to either use us as their pawns or extort our little cash, so i decided to drop N50 ( fifity naira) and i was ask to fill a form so i wrote N50 for a bottle of coke grin at least for the guy who has talked for almost 2 hours trying to convince us to work for them.

o Naija we hail theee! God bless us!
grin grin grin grin you even try for the poor guy
Re: CLOSED by LukeLook: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
If there is any genuineness in this, please give us your company name and address and speciality
Re: CLOSED by Taiw(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
you can also check this site for vacancies www.jobvacancies..com
Re: CLOSED by Taiw(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sorry for the error. Here is the correct url www.jobvacancies4naija..com
Re: CLOSED by phemi01(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2011
dickhead deekseen! you are nothing but a piece of low life con artist. God punish all you health maintenance people!
Re: CLOSED by akinvest(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
my people be careful of very urgent vacancies
because its very urgent scam.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
gaposite:

Please call or text this number 08126988846 for an urgent employment to fill a space for MSc or BSc Library at a Polytechnic in Ogun State. I decided not to mention it because it an internal arrangement. It is automatic for the right choice and the competent graduates. Thanks

Get over urself
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
This guys are total scam. I allow my fiancy to apply and when she got to the venue she was ask to pay for one yeye certificate for 8k. That's where I begin to sense fraud. I even speak to one of the thief he promise its a good placement they succeeded in scamming us with 2k. When my girl explain what she meet on ground I decided she shouldn't go there anymore. Later this week another sms was sent that one yeye Health stream interview is on, still same guys. We just avoid them.
Pls this guys are total scam and they change company name every time they come here to place vacancy
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
FAITHSFI:

This guys are total scam. I allow my fiancy to apply and when she got to the venue she was ask to pay for one yeye certificate for 8k. That's where I begin to sense fraud. I even speak to one of the thief he promise its a good placement they succeeded in scamming us with 2k. When my girl explain what she meet on ground I decided she shouldn't go there anymore. Later this week another sms was sent that one yeye Health stream interview is on, still same guys. We just avoid them.
Pls this guys are total scam and they change company name every time they come here to place vacancy

They are bunch of criminals.
Re: CLOSED by akinvest(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
Buyers be careful of this kind of very urgency,
i once fell into their trap around June this year,
i lost my N8,000 in the proses. They call their company
name WELLNESS HOME @ Isolo Lagos. They are into
GNLD products, they are all thieves.
Re: CLOSED by SINGALLOM: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
This is group of hungry young guys/ladies. one even said she graduated 2010 imagine that type of person without experience trying to recruit men/experienced guys .they are thieves, scammers, etc. promising people what they can't achieve, its really painful that we still inconvenient ourselves. Government should start dealing with this people before they turn to another set of BOKO HARAM.
Re: CLOSED by jessicajay(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2013
deekseen: Well too bad all you guys do is just down and criticize others. We are a health maintenance and development outfit. We had our interview sessions and even recruited some people. We recruit people from different walks of life and give them a place in our organisation to be who they want to be.

U guys r thieves nd u shld stop misleading graduates. I woldnt advice any 1 to apply. The last time I did, we were asked to pay 8,500 for registration. Afterwards, u ll b asked to pay 29,530 for u to b a manager or 59,010 to bcome a senior manager. As in hw do u expect a graduate to get dt amt of money from. Apart from u wasting ur money, u av to realise u ll b time
Re: CLOSED by jessicajay(f): 8:59am On May 21, 2013
deekseen: Well too bad all you guys do is just down and criticize others. We are a health maintenance and development outfit. We had our interview sessions and even recruited some people. We recruit people from different walks of life and give them a place in our organisation to be who they want to be.

U guys r thieves nd u shld stop misleading graduates. I wldnt advice any 1 to apply. The last time I did, we were asked to pay 8,500 for registration. Afterwards, u ll b asked to pay 29,530 for u to bcome a manager or 59,010 to bcome a senior manager. As in hw do u expect a graduate to get dt amt of money from. Apart from u wasting ur money, u av to realise u ll b wasting ur time

(1) (Reply)

Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / Tips To Make Your Job Search Easier / Full Time Nairaland Forum Administrator/Moderator Wanted <no more>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.