Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (510 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by od11: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Good day,pls how do I overcome this staphylococcus infection. Can't focus on my life again. Pls someone should pls tell me way out.hospital is not helping.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by kpoins: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
od11:
Good day,pls how do I overcome this staphylococcus infection. Can't focus on my life again. Pls someone should pls tell me way out.hospital is not helping.
Bro please check on this lady on youtube Everyday with Irene.
Here's her whatsapp number though 08037730257,no calls just whatsapp her and she will respond but you need to be patient Sha.
I will advise you first check her on youtube (Everyday with Irene) and listen to her before contacting her on whatsapp.
Cheers
Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by phantom24: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Be careful even the acclaimed herbs are ineffective and highly exhorbitant. Am speaking from experience.
Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by od11: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
kpoins:

Bro please check on this lady on youtube Everyday with Irene.
Here's her whatsapp number though 08037730257,no calls just whatsapp her and she will respond but you need to be patient Sha.
I will advise you first check her on youtube (Everyday with Irene) and listen to her before contacting her on whatsapp.
Cheers

Okay. Many thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by od11: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
phantom24:
Be careful even the acclaimed herbs are ineffective and highly exhorbitant. Am speaking from experience.

Are you infected with the bacteria also?
Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by phantom24: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
od11:

Are you infected with the bacteria also?
experience is nt neccesarily personal and symptoms varies but it all depends on the severity of d infection. The worst is movements like ants in d blood likely associated with men alone.
Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by Kylexy21: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
what are your symptoms........
Re: How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life by Kylexy21: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
od11:

how does it affect you... what are ur symptoms?

(1) (Reply)

Having Sex In Dream / After Sleeping With Her Through The Ear, Checkout What Happened (viral Photos) / Body Magic Flat Tummy Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.