Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport (1343 Views)

Can I Travel To Ghana Without Passport/visa / Has Anyone Tried Using Road Trip To Ghana With This Border Closure / Man Tries To Enter A Plane Without Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Any way to enter Ghana without passport? What Transport will you use? From what state??
The cost??
Incase its a must with passport? What transport will you use? Cheapest? Safest? Fastest? From what state? Cost?
Please those who know answer
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
boss am going they soon..let's go together...by December
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
from Lagos Masa Masa... passport not so important.... though sometimes it depends on what u want to do..but I have my passport last month
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
boss am going they soon..let's go together...by December
what transport you going by? From what state?
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
what transport you going by? From what state?
.. coaster bus...am from akwa ibom....but I'll have to come to Lagos first..we live from Lagos
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
from Lagos Masa Masa... passport not so important.... though sometimes it depends on what u want to do..but I have my passport last month
you sure say you fit enter without passport
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you sure say you fit enter without passport
yes but just make sure u have a school id...the reason i made a passport was because am going to look for job over they... secondly..if the opportunity comes I'll live Africa from they
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
yes but just make sure u have a school id...the reason i made a passport was because am going to look for job over they... secondly..if the opportunity comes I'll live Africa from they
hmm
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
hmm
wat are you going they for
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
wat are you going they for
secret
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
secret
no vex,,,send to my mail... philipeffiong94@yahoo.com,,,,,,,,or 07082019941
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
if you no say you get nobody there. My advice is Stay here!!
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
if you no say you get nobody there. My advice is Stay here!!
how do you mean..I have my handwork
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
all these hustlers, na so them go dey perambulate the streets in foreign countries till they walka come back
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
all these hustlers, na so them go dey perambulate the streets in foreign countries till they walka come back
I finished a culinary school in Morocco...on pastry an confectionery...so I got my reasons of going they

1 Like

Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
been invited to many countries but i don't trust them well enough to come because dear being a second class in a foreign country is not easy except you really have a good person over there
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
I finished a culinary school in Morocco...on pastry an confectionery...so I got my reasons of going they
ok
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
been invited to many countries but i don't trust them well enough to come because dear being a second class in a foreign country is not easy except you really have a good person over there
are you a lady....
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshMallam1122:
are you a lady....
ya
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by freshMallam1122: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ya
I was even thinking u ar guy.....hmm... okay ooo....so have carefully explain myself now...so am waiting for a little documents an it will be ready by November ending
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by kingsley38162: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
:no vex,,,send to my mail... philipeffiong94@yahoo.com,,,,,,,,or 07082019941 all these hustlers, na so them go dey perambulate the streets in foreign countries till they walka come back
Re: How To Travel To Ghana With Or Without Passport by alizma: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Any way to enter Ghana without passport? What Transport will you use? From what state??
The cost??
Incase its a must with passport? What transport will you use? Cheapest? Safest? Fastest? From what state? Cost?
Please those who know answer
You don't need passport to enter Ghana. All you need is Nigerian voters'card or national ID card. But you may have to pay extra 5k or 10k mainly because you are a first timer because even if you have passport, they will still call extra money. They will say your passport is a virgin passport. For your transport, you need between 30k to 50k.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Gombe State Not Uk. The Jewel In The Savannah / My Netherlands Visa Was Rejected, What Do I Do? / Nigerian Tourism Websites Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.