Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Forex Or Photography - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forex Or Photography (400 Views)

Career In Forex Or Programming / Cinematography Or Photography; Which One Should I Opt For To Learn?? / Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Or Photography by Pascal11: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello there,
I want to ask for your honest opinion about either trading Forex or saving up to start my photography business although the money with me Now will not be enough to set up a photo studio so I was considering investing it in to forex trading and putting the return into setting up a studio although I have learnt forex trading and I I know about it but finding a at least decent signal providing channel have proved difficult which is giving me a lot of concern about trading since the market has not been stable lately please I will take any advice you can give thanks in advance
Re: Forex Or Photography by emae009(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
My Take: Look for a good photo studio to partner with for now. While you work as a freelance photographer. You might learn the ins and outs of managing a photo studio which will be useful in the future
Re: Forex Or Photography by Pascal11: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thanks very much
emae009:
My Take: Look for a good photo studio to partner with for now. While you work as a freelance photographer. You might learn the ins and outs of managing a photo studio which will be useful in the future
Re: Forex Or Photography by Lexusgs430: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pascal11:
Hello there,
I want to ask for your honest opinion about either trading Forex or saving up to start my photography business although the money with me Now will not be enough to set up a photo studio so I was considering investing it in to forex trading and putting the return into setting up a studio although I have learnt forex trading and I I know about it but finding a at least decent signal providing channel have proved difficult which is giving me a lot of concern about trading since the market has not been stable lately please I will take any advice you can give thanks in advance

Invest in forex and slowly watch all your money vanish........ Don't mind those liars promising heaven and forex earth........

Demo account is not real money o........ Don't open another thread, explaining how forex ruined your financial independence........
Re: Forex Or Photography by Pascal11: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm
Thanks
Lexusgs430:

Invest in forex and slowly watch all your money vanish........ Don't mind those liars promising heaven and forex earth........

Demo account is not real money o........ Don't open another thread, explaining how forex ruined your financial independence........
Re: Forex Or Photography by Notatribalist(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Stop saying what you don't know..I don't advice her to invest her last money on forex as that may make him emotional while trading, but you need to understand that there are few traders making a some money from Forex..Yes 95% of traders loses money but 5% makes money..Stop deceiving people with your one-sided reasoning.
Re: Forex Or Photography by Lexusgs430: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Notatribalist:
Stop saying what you don't know..I don't advice her to invest her last money on forex as that may make him emotional while trading, but you need to understand that there are few traders making a some money from Forex..Yes 95% of traders loses money but 5% makes money..Stop deceiving people with your one-sided reasoning.

And you have just spoken with both sides of your mouth.....

OP's last money is either forex or photography...... So I say again......

NEVER INVEST IN FOREX.........
Re: Forex Or Photography by Notatribalist(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

And you have just spoken with both sides of your mouth.....

OP's last money is either forex or photography...... So I say again......

I don't know how to trade forex so i can NEVER INVEST IN FOREX.........
Fixed
Re: Forex Or Photography by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Notatribalist:
Fixed

I love my money too much, to see it vanish in a plume of smoke........... cheesy
Re: Forex Or Photography by Pascal11: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thanks all I have seen your advice and I will put it to good use

(1) (Reply)

Please I Don't Know To Make Good Use Of Gotranscript / Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Help! A Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.