Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death (87125 Views)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Villagers in Umuoji, Amucha, in Imo state, were left in shock when the corpse of a dead man was exhumed and they discovered he was still "breathing" and his body was yet to decay.

In a video shared online, a crowd is seen gathered around a casket with the body of a dead man inside it.

"He's breathing, he's breathing," those in the crowd say in shock.

The man reportedly died on November 20, 2019, and was buried on 8 October, someone in the video is heard saying.

Another voice is heard saying the man has been dead for one whole year and has been buried for over three weeks yet he's still breathing. Another voice in the video interjected, saying the man has been buried for almost a year.

"Since I was born, I've never heard a thing like this but now I've seen it with my two eyes. Abomination," the man filming is heard saying.

The man filming explained that the man's corpse was exhumed because the land he was buried in is someone else's.

He continued: "He was buried in a land that is not his own, so his spirit cannot rest. Because the land he was buried in is not his."

The video shows the casket housing the corpse is already being eaten by insects. However, the man's body is still intact and has shown no sign of decay. Those gathered round the casket commented on this too.

The daughter of the deceased man was later invited and the casket was opened for her to identify her father.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3iAC8x5BE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDu4_wDP6V/

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020

1 Share

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by GuyWise101(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnn

This is scary and too heavy to believe.

After 1yr and still breathing, it is unbelivable.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by TooMuchStuff: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Scary....! I cover my eyes with blood of Jesus o..!

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dry bones shall rise again.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by estirocky(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by HeRulesMen: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by elotajohn1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by OVB123: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
With God all things are possible.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by ezugegere(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Breathing and they didn't rush him to the hospital?

401 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by HeRulesMen: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
So even the casket still intact?

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by blafulfillersck: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
End time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by arantess: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Most likely an evil man
This happens also in rumuekpe, emohua LGA...the person remains intact like the day he was buried( not breathing though), until land is appeased and they will be thrown inside forest...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Harryase(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmmmn, this is serious. Could he be really dead?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by kalu61(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Somethings are beyond physical.

But l can tell you categorically that the dead man has his hand somewhere.

Even our church brethren cannot arribute this to Jesus's miracle grin
But na another thing na, them go de thank God

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by arantess: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
HeRulesMen:
So even the casket still intact?
Yes the casket will still be intact...in the case of rumuekpe in Rivers State, the ground spits the coffin over night(could be weeks or years too)

16 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by arantess: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
Somethings are beyond physical.

But l can tell you categorically that the dead man has his hand somewhere.

Even our church brethren cannot arribute this to Jesus's miracle grin
But na another thing na, them go de thank God
He's an evil man apparently

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by PDJT: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
ezugegere:
Breathing and they didn't rush him to the hospital?

-Exactly.

-If he is indeed still breathing, he may well be in natural coma.

-Comas can last from a day to several weeks. In some but very rare cases, a coma may last as long as several years, after which the patient gradually wakes but may immediately progress into a vegetative state, or die soon after.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Amos1423(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
My question is, why is the coffin still fresh after 1 year being that termites don't take time in consuming wood not to talk of leaving it fresh for a year.

digressing if this incident is otherwise true, in saner climes scientist would be conducting examination on the body for a potential discovery since this has never occurred before but it seems what all our professors and expert know is extorting money from students wearing insane glasses.

I know this ones would say na God handwork.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
lalasticlala come and see miracle.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by DaddyRochie1642: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
With that his Strong Face and sharp Cheek Bones grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by raquel97: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?

188 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Rodwave: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?

Fake nuuz

32 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by plessis: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
This movie is marketed and distributed by okeson ng ltd, ubakason plaza, 1/3 pound road aba.

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
A.k.i.k.a sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SweetiliciousD: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why wait, report this to Guinness World book for a record breaking 3vent like this.

Oyw, do it now

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by poiZon: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
plessis:
This movie is marketed and distributed by okeson ng ltd, ubakason plaza, 1/3 pound road aba.
What of upper iweka road, onitsha?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Okoroawusa: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
raquel97:
My brother no be only you o!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by HappyNigerian: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fake News Alert

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Malawian(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Like the one that even his corpse refused to be buried. Very evil man from accounts. Just small 6ft grave and mysterious water will gush out from it and bring the coffin out. They will removed the coffin, remove the water. No water will come out, but as soon as you put the coffin back, water will come out again and push the coffin out of the ground again. It was a spectacle that day, with some villagers calling him Ajo mmadu and all sorts.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by PAWG(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin

I for don japa since.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.