Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

“BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos (6329 Views)

Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2020
May Markine, a follower of BBNaija Star Dorathy has reacted to a stunning photo of Dorathy, as she discloses Dorathy’s reason for exposing her breasts in BBnaija house.

In her comment, she explained that Dorathy always looks good when her chest is covered with her boobs unexposed.

Her reaction came after she spotted the first runner up of BBNaija season 5 in a well decent dress which got her well covered without boobs showing.

Gushing over how decent and pretty she looked, she explained that, Dorathy’s reason for exposing her breast in the lockdown house was to only attract fans.

May wrote:
BEAUTIFUL DORA… YOU LOOK BETTER WITH YOUR CHEST COVERED I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WERE EXPOSING THEM WHILE IN BB HOUSE….. TO ATTRACT FANS

See Dorathy pictures below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/bbnaija-dorathy-showed-off-her-b00bs-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by lindareep: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Ever8090: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2020
I agree with her,.she looks beautiful without exposing her boobs..

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Lawdis(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2020
....ndi akpu obi

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Ever8090:
I agree with her,.she looks beautiful without exposing her boobs..
When the light is off the beauty doesn't matter anymore, but at least you got yourself some big ass boobs to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2020
The Walls Of Jericho Fell Down Flat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
E no matter weda he fall or stand. Once its over-stretch marks free. Na legit pillow b dis
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Truvel:
The Walls Of Jericho Fell Down Flat.
shebi you are a born again,what happened to you?
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
shebi you are a born again,what happened to you?
I'm But Her Unneccessary Display Of Her Body Parts & Her Pride Of Beauty Made Me Say So. Don't Get It Twisted. I Love Women But I Hate Pride.
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by ramdris(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Her boobs can be sighted from anywhere she is so no need bending down...She is breasted real good..
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by TecM0: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
As much as I love her big boobs, I looove her personality , such a girl with cool vibe
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Dammylois(f): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
She's gorgeous
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by Dreamliner787(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is this only what she has to offer?
Re: “BBNaija Dorathy Showed Off Her B00bs To Attract Fans”-Fan Reacts To Her Photos by InfernoNig: 3:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Her big breast is her selling point. Leave her biko

(1) (Reply)

South African Model Put Massive Butt On Display In New Photo Shots / What Women With Big Butts Go Through (PHOTOS) / Veteran Nollywood Actor Saint Obi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.