Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks (53066 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by jaybenugo: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
"I'm Restless And Weak" - Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Asks For Prayers (Graphic Photos)

Monday Bakor, whose fiancée was killed by a stray bullet fired by in Oyigbo, Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State, took to Facebook on Saturday, October 31, to ask for prayers as he feels ''weak and restless.''

The deceased, Queen Nwazuo, a final year HND student of Abia State Polytechnic, was hit by stray bullet while sitting inside a shop attached to their apartment at No 12b Ehi Road in Oyigbo on Thursday, October 22, in the wake of the crisis that engulfed in the area.

IgbereTV gathered that the bullet pierced through the iron door of the closed shop and hit her on the neck. She was rushed to the hospital by her fiancé but couldn't make it.

Sharing the ugly incident on Facebook, Monday Bakor, from Onne, Rivers State, wrote:

"This is what Nigeria police did to me,
Right inside my shop , locked up, a woman that's so dear to me, a woman i have nursed and cherish so far to get married to was killed right beside me, she died helplessly, sugar! Where are you?

I have made my intention known to her parent to marry this woman if not because of the death of my father that has derailed the whole processes , this is wonderful woman of my dreams, my future, gosh!

Why me? This is too much for me,
I don't know what to do,"
https://www.facebook.com/100001812077699/posts/4688299821240374/?app=fbl

Five days earlier, he shared a throwback photo of them together, recalling how she came all the way to Port Harcourt from Lagos for his convocation.

He wrote:

"You left Lagos to Port Harcourt just to congratlate me on my convocation day in Rivers State University. I 'm deeply sorry sugar!"
https://www.facebook.com/100001812077699/posts/4701810783222611/?app=fbl

On Saturday, he said he has been restless and weak since her death.

He wrote:

"Please pray for me. I 'm restless and weak! What a world"
https://www.facebook.com/100001812077699/posts/4719954841408205/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1370161/im-restless-weak-fiance-lady-killed-stray-bullet-rivers-state-asks-prayers-graphic-photos/

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by jaybenugo: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by TecM0: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2020
cry

This is sad

15 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by jaybenugo: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Pix

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by IamCeazer(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Life aint fair!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by NOC1(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2020
RIP.

The real problem is probably in Rivers state and the media and its bunch of social media influencers are not paying interest in what is is happening at oyigbo, they are still centered in Lagos state.

Those lives lost in Rivers are they not humans, are they valueless to the unconfirmed ones in Lekki?

Just because it is a PDP state?

I am beginning to see all social media influencers and celebrities as people under few persons or Organisation payroll.

The people of Oyigbo have been shouting for days now but media and his agents are deaf and dumb.

210 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by delzbaba(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Stray bullet is a spirit on its own,may GOD protect us all

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by SaintBishop: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
R.i.p.

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by austine4real(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
sad

Chai
Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by slawormiir: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Rest in peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
jaybenugo:
"I'm Restless And Weak" - Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Asks For Prayers (Graphic Photos)

Monday Bakor, whose fiancée was killed by a stray bullet fired by in Oyigbo, Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State, took to Facebook on Saturday, October 31, to ask for prayers as he feels ''weak and restless.''

The deceased, Queen Nwazuo, a final year HND student of Abia State Polytechnic, was hit by stray bullet while sitting inside a shop attached to their apartment at No 12b Ehi Road in Oyigbo on Thursday, October 22, in the wake of the crisis that engulfed in the area.

IgbereTV gathered that the bullet pierced through the iron door of the closed shop and hit her on the neck. She was rushed to the hospital by her fiancé but couldn't make it.

Sharing the ugly incident on Facebook, Monday Bakor, from Onne, Rivers State, wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100001812077699/posts/4688299821240374/?app=fbl

Five days earlier, he shared a throwback photo of them together, recalling how she came all the way to Port Harcourt from Lagos for his convocation.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100001812077699/posts/4701810783222611/?app=fbl

On Saturday, he said he has been restless and weak since her death.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100001812077699/posts/4719954841408205/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1370161/im-restless-weak-fiance-lady-killed-stray-bullet-rivers-state-asks-prayers-graphic-photos/
May the souls in purgatory and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by 24SEVEN: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP to the Lady. May we never end up as collateral damage. Truth is, once IPOB killed those 7 soldiers, they collected a repayable loan on behalf of themselves and all residents of Oyigbo town. It's not normal military rule of engagement allover the world, but Nigeria is not known to be a normal place. Once again, RIP to her.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by ATEAMS: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
The moment you stop to think about whether you love someone, you’ve already stopped loving that person forever.

4 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by Simbrixton(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
NOC1:
RIP.

The real problem is probably in Rivers state and the media and its bunch of social media influencers are not paying interest in what is is happening at oyigbo, they are still centered in Lagos state.

Those lives lost in Rivers are they not humans, are they valueless to the unconfirmed ones in Lekki?

Just because it is a PDP state?

I am beginning to see all social media influencers and celebrities as people under few persons or Organisation payroll.

The people of Oyigbo have been shouting for days now but media and his agents are deaf and dumb.
how many people have died so far dere sef
Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by chatinent: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
These sorts of things make people become hardened.

2 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by flemsy15(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by calculator123(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sad embarassed
Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by lastempero: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Believe me we have the most ruthless zombie army in the world with a dead president. Someone should stay close to him now.

6 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by pickatyou2: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
You feel happy and strong because you have a gun.
You are not better than the dead person you kill because the same fate awaits us all.

The US government and Army protect and rescue their own.
The useless , lying, stealing and corrupt government in collaboration with the security kill their own.

You all shall bury your children. Useless lots

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by Happyguy201: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
this is why i dont feel bad when a police man is killed or dies . they are heartless

14 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by NigerDeltaRepub: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
die for Nigeria is now becoming like drinking water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by Shakaranews20: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Take heart
Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by EmekaBlue(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fvck the Nigerian Army, see them killing and distorting peoples joy and happiness even freedom

They are very useless but not totally useless...atleast they can be used as a bad example to other African countries.

Shame on Nigeria army for not being sensible but following and running errands for polithiefcians instead of maintaining a sovereign nation professionally..your camouflage is no more pride..we hate u guys now and very soon u will see what will befall u, because i think u guys might be stupid thinking u r strong like that.

28 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by oluwaseyi0: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
delzbaba:
Stray bullet is a spirit on its own, may GOD protect us all

Stray bullet is not and has never been a spirit, it is an act of professional recklessness and stupidity from people who are saddled with handling gun

unfortunately God can do nada about it, the only way out is guarantee legal repercussion for the perpetrator, so bad we are in Nigeria and the vegetable one is our president

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by JIMMY1393: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Abeg why are they killing people in oyibo sef??

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
embarassed. Nigerian police men had killed more innocent men and women more than armed robbers

Guy,just take heart...........those police men wey dey responsible no go ever go unpunished..

23 Likes

Re: Fiancé Of Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers State Speaks by atobs4real(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is serious oo.
So sad. RIP and take heart bro

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Raped Me. / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.