Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Skin Care Creams/products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Care Creams/products (3225 Views)

Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Care Creams/products by toytuns(f): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
some skin care products.

Re: Skin Care Creams/products by toytuns(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
more

Re: Skin Care Creams/products by toytuns(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
more

Re: Skin Care Creams/products by degreat2: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2011
which 1 z meant fur adark skinned color male, both soap n cream plz,one dt makes d black color comez out
Re: Skin Care Creams/products by anz0002: 12:26pm On May 09, 2012
I have checked the products i will be trying them.

Re: Skin Care Creams/products by jbsui12: 8:07pm On May 14, 2012
Hello,

When you use a good Nigerian company, please promote the site. I used WWW.ORDERTONIGERIA.COM and I am promoting them because as a Nigerian, I am still so surprised that we can boast of such exceptional customer service.
I have bought clothing items, shoes, a car and so many home goods through them from the USA to Nigeria, and YES, THEY PERFORMED WELL.

I am just a person promoting the good works of a Nigerian site.....If I like your service, I would definitely promote your business too.
Re: Skin Care Creams/products by hobyner(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2012
nice one, just go to droparena.com and post this there, you would start getting a lot of comments on your products. You can post all these straight from your mobile phone
Re: Skin Care Creams/products by Pearl007(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2012
For flawless skin tone contact www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Re: Skin Care Creams/products by BeeBlossoms: 6:46am On May 22, 2012
Nice, put them on http://www.finisham.com too
Re: Skin Care Creams/products by skinmdnatural: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Skin MD Natural turns the outer layer of skin into what works like an invisible pair of gloves to keep the skin's own natural moisture in and the moisture robbing elements and irritants out. It was especially formulated for the face but our first 1000 test subjects and customers convinced us it was also an outstanding body and hand lotion.

Skin MD Natural has the most full and transparent disclosure of actual ingredients in the skin care industry, and we are currently serializing these on our Facebook page.

Skin MD Natural is an alternative to conventional moisturizing lotions and protective creams. Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture but they don't really work because they constantly come off and must be frequently reapplied. They also send the wrong message to your skin that it is being adequately moisturized when it is not.

Skin MD Natural also has a fantastic new humectant (an ingredient that pulls in moisture from the air). Skin MD Natural's humectant pulls in 6 times the amount of moisture than the best humectant that was available prior to our introduction.

Skin MD Natural is also vital for those people who work with their hands who know they should be wearing gloves but do not or cannot or, gloves cause them skin irritation. If you know you should be wearing gloves but are not - at least apply Skin MD Natural. Here is a video that may be of interest to you. It shows Skin MD Natural protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYqFO4qD2E

Many hundreds of articles have been published about Skin MD Natural. To view some of these feel free to Google "Skin MD Natural".

Shielding lotions, like Skin MD Natural, have also been prominently featured on the National Skin Care Institute's web site.

Feel free to review and Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or Follow us on LinkedIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/skin-md-natural-africa or https://plus.google.com/109208747250143753647.

Re: Skin Care Creams/products by kowasco(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
toytuns:
some skin care products.
Please toytun is meladerm the best bleaching cream cause have tried or which is the best a friend said is the best please

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoe, Worth 359 Million Naira ( / Easy Tone Ligting Body Lotion With Sunscreen / Rep Ur Bath Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.