Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. (28772 Views)

A Review Of Soaps You've Used / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by voucher(f): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Plssssss u ppl shuld help me out by suggesting safe lightening cream/ soap I can use to get bk my natural light complexion..I dnt undastnd hw I got dark all of a sudden o,I really nid to be hot ds xmas.I use qei privilege nd xtra white soap nw..Who has used Asantee soap?
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by DKJaleel: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
canoe soap first thing in the morning and sunlight powder last thing at night is just what you need...
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by voucher(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
DK Jaleel: canoe soap first thing in the morning and sunlight powder last thing at night is just what you need...
lool! U re very wicked..
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Aminat508(f): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
U may try palmers skin success cream, and try likas papaya soap..it very good
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by mariM(f): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yes palmer skin success works.

5 Likes

Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by prettyjo(f): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
who have used nature essence swiss collagen cream?
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Glow your skin/Toning(Not bleaching) in 10days

Facial Treatments/pimples spot removal in 1month

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap(purely organic)

Treatments for Severe eczema

Makeup Training - Bridal, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events,Gele, Nails and Hair..Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or 07059900676 & 09027671957 and bbm 2BFFE36F
Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Moreso, due 2 dis sunny season; we have a special toning herbal soap(containing Arbutin and oda natural toning elements)#order 4 urs# we make delivery 2 any parts in the world...contact us on 07059900676 & 09027671957 and bbm 2BFFE36F #1stlady makeover concepts and more#cares
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by voucher(f): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Aminat508: U may try palmers skin success cream, and try likas papaya soap..it very good
hw much is likas?
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Aminat508(f): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Likas is 1700naira, go to MAMA TEGA SHOP IN YABA, she sells original
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by flakey94: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
I have used Asantee soap......
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by topdiva(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
mariM: Yes palmer skin success works.
it didnt work for me
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by olorunthobby(f): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
try caro white cool
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Darling.......
First you have to find out what your skin type is, then get back to me. What works for you depends on that. Let me know if its normal, oily, dry, sensitive or combination skin. Ciao.
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by voucher(f): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Darling.......
First you have to find out what your skin type is, then get back to me. What works for you depends on that. Let me know if its normal, oily, dry, sensitive or combination skin. Ciao.
urrmm,I tink I hv an oily face den oda parts re normal
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by dontgivafuck: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2013
I dont think you shld try palmers tho, it works like mad buh it uses hydroquinone as its active agent wch is nt good for d skin

makari de suisse day lightening cream works, even d qei u re using lightens buh u have to use it nd d serum together(for these creams pls make sure u go to a shop dt carries their original or u'l b dissapointed)
To get faster results of any lightening cream u choose use it morning n night esp night, after cleansing @ nite(likas papaya is a good lightening soap to cleanse wit), apply some lemon or lime juice all over ur face(it'll sting a bit) leave to dry on ur face, then wash off and apply d cream, wit d combined effect of natural lightening agent and ur cream, u'll begin to see visible diff in 8-10 days, wen u have achieved ur desired tone discontinue d use of d lemon then use d cream only to maintain ur new complexion n u can reduce to once a day use... Do not forget to buy a sunscreen of 30% n above b4 buying any lightenin soap or cream, if not u'll just b wasting ur efforts n money; not using a sunscreen might be d reason y u darkend in d first place... Neutrogena's range of sunblocks works well
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Gwenci10(f): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello beautiful people for free consultation on skin products you can whatsap us at +23798289597 or Bbm 29e475Ed.thanks and remember looking good is good business.ciao luv u.
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 09, 2013
voucher: urrmm,I tink I hv an oily face den oda parts re normal

pm me.on the email i have on my signature.
Ill share some secrets with u.
Hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
@poster, plzzzz get Nivea Fair. That's the best cream iv ever used. Not so long ago, I lost my natural colour just like you, and I got it back with 3weeks/ a month after i started using it. It's affordable too- i get mine for N1,200. Go get it first thing tomorrow morning, and the 2nd week of January, I'l be back here to see your 'thank you' message to me. Lol. That is how sure and excited I am about the product. Alryt, peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Chicolee(f): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Carotein
Sure White
Qei
HT26
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by MCynthia(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
flakey94: I have used Asantee soap......
did it work for you? Cos someone advised me that its nice
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2013
OP, check my profile pix, if u lyk my complexion, den get "Precious extra fade n fair lotion"....Within 3wkz, u ll come bk here n testify!

1 Like

Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Ezibless: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
mariM: Yes palmer skin success works.
how much is it?
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Ezibless: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:

does it have 2 b a secret? I nid d advice 2
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ezibless: does it have 2 b a secret? I nid d advice 2

yes every woman has her secrets.mail me , ill be glad to help
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:

SHARe wit me too pls smiley can i add u on fb?
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sure hun. Mail me @ baybeeloveangel@gmail.com and i'll send u my fb handle
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by flakey94: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
M.Cynthia:

I have used a number of variants and they are all very good. I am naturally fair skinned and i try hard to used only natural products on my skin, they all exfoliate extremely well , some of them lighten as well while some are good for skin repair after damage from harsh chemicals so they let whatever cream you choose to use work better.
When I get bored, i use Kojic acid soap but i always go back to my good old Asantee wink
M.Cynthia:

1 Like

Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Juliet94: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Pearl007(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
For beautiful flawless skin tone,clearing of dark knuckles or just maintaining ur complexion. www.nikkisavy-essentials.com
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by homesodear: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
voucher: Plssssss u ppl shuld help me out by suggesting safe lightening cream/ soap I can use to get bk my natural light complexion..I dnt undastnd hw I got dark all of a sudden o,I really nid to be hot ds xmas.I use qei privilege nd xtra white soap nw..Who has used Asantee soap?

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. by Mimiano: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Not To Wear To A Wedding. / Guys Can You Rock These Sandals? / Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.