Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing (719 Views)

"Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by pedroito: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hello House, I am wondering if anyone has experienced this with Bet9ja. Some days back, precisely Oct 30, 2020. I got a debit alert from KC GAMING for a sum of N33800 which I did not authorize. Although my bank details was inputted in their online platform and they used same to debit my account. I am planning on having a legal proceeding against them for stealing my funds. Admin pls move this to front page
Re: Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by pablobellins(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
move what to FP? this half baked cake?
bro, someone as use ur debit card to credit his/her acct gboju.
bet9ja will never debit you without authorisation that checked out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by ForestHill: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
pablobellins:
move what to FP? this half baked cake?

bro, someone as use ur debit card to credit his/her acct gboju.

bet9ja will never debit you without authorisation that checked out.
Say what you know bro; they did the same to me since September I've been complaining for a refund but nothing has been done. They are scammers, they don't respond to my mails (1) they use bot to respond to my site messages which doesn't tally at all to my issue(2) customers care number keep asking me for bank statements, I've tried to upload but programmed bot keep responding out of context.
Re: Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by ForestHill: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nonsense country. Can you do this in the UK and go Scot free? MTN scams people and the Nigerian government just fold hands and watch us yell till we get exhausted. They have something they gain from this firms. Every intelligent individual in Nigeria should save up and travel out.
Re: Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by edochie12: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Someone that you use your ATM card to fund his account is withdrawing your money,this thing happens to me and I went to bank and change my ATM card and pin,since then no more debiting and I have stop funding people's account with my ATM cars
Re: Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
ForestHill:
Nonsense country. Can you do this in the UK and go Scot free? MTN scams people and the Nigerian government just fold hands and watch us yell till we get exhausted. They have something they gain from this firms. Every intelligent individual in Nigeria should save up and travel out.

Government? What government?
Re: Bet9ja Should Stop Stealing by Thomthom(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Then the question is why do you guys still register your bank details with bet9ja.. upon all the news we have been hearing about this debit issue

(1) (Reply)

Aba On Fire As Woman Returns Stolen Manhood After Days Of... / We Bombed Heart Of Sambisa, Killed Insurgents –DHQ / Check Out Another Trick Used By Bank Scammers To Defraud People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.