Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! (2996 Views)

Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Are There Really Nice People In This Place Called Narialand? / Am A Cool Dude In Need Of Cool Chicks And Dudes Willing 2 Catch Fun: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

OK!, nuff said! smiley
OK lets change the topic. How about you talk about sex or err hmm 'what you look like - the lower body only. grin cheesy
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 3:13am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

conji, my dear, means horniness, i think?

I don't it's a crime to be conji sometimes, I am a man. I have desires. cool *flip his sleeve out of coolness* cool
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 3:15am On Mar 13, 2011
yo, u r coming off too strong man, calm down, again, imagination imagination grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 3:17am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

Yes nah but I no wan choke on it later. grin BABE can be quit uncontrollable at times! angry embarassed

what are u talking about?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethiodime is very pretty facially but we need to see full pics not half to confirm. Taking a closer Look at her upper arm it looks "dwarfish" might be wrong though cheesy cheesy
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Tosinville(m): 4:30am On Mar 13, 2011
Hey!! advocator bro, thanks for that and u must be a great astronomer for seeing MzDarkskin as the perfect match 4 me without our zodiac signs showz u are awesome. 190 bro is just a joker with da chick lol
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 13, 2011
AWE! THANK YOU ADVOCATOR! YOU ARE KEWL TOO!!!!! smiley cheesy
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Tosinville(m): 4:52am On Mar 13, 2011
^You hmm!
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 4:56am On Mar 13, 2011
jennykadry:

Ethiodime is very pretty facially but we need to see full pics not half to confirm. Taking a closer Look at her upper arm it looks "dwarfish" might be wrong though cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 4:57am On Mar 13, 2011
^^^

What are you doing on NL at this time babe?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 5:00am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

What are you doing on NL at this time babe?

What do you mean? As far as I'm concerned, its still early.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 5:02am On Mar 13, 2011
really?

Anyway, I am out

Wish me luck
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

really?

Anyway, I am out

Wish me luck

Luck? For what? You tryin' to get laid tonight?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 5:10am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt]
Luck? For what? You tryin' to get laid tonight?[/size]

We arent exclusive yet, are we? grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 5:19am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

We arent exclusive yet, are we? grin

lol, exclusive? Why do you ask?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lipsrsealed

BUT it is true, she looks dwarfish there but pretty in the face.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by MsPotato(f): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2011
Poster, good you love those people. Cherish them and dont make them vex on you wink
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by LordReed(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2011
@jennykadry
Ethiodime is still a growing young lass, just turned 18 if I remember correctly.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethio is just fine the way she is. Some females who have nothing going for themselves
ALWAYS have something to say about others. WHY IS THIS? undecided
BLACK WOMEN SHEEEEEEEEEESH!

Tosinville:

^You hmm!

lol @ tosin! what do you mean?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2011
@lord reed

She is pretty no doubt ,we just need to see her full pic to confirm it.  Her lips are to die for, her eyes as well.

Atleast she's  better than all the vulture looking ninnies walking about with their air heads on this forum.

Ethiodime you is pretty facially hon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Still Have Not Gotten The AA Lady Im Looking For / Half Caste Gurlz Are Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.