Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri (57004 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by voiceoftheupcom: 4:23am On Mar 28
Cubana Chief Priest unveils his 6-year-old son’s hotel in owerri

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …

My Son Obinna Is Working On An Amazing Project, It’s My Pleasure Watching My Son Become A Hotelier At 6, I Know He Will Do Well Just Like His Big Brother Is Doing With His 24hrs @donaldsfastfood.

The Plan Is To Make Owerri Look👀 Amazing Like Lagos. Any Good Thing We See On The Island We Copy It & Paste It In My Beautiful New Owerri. 70%…. Our Harvest🍇 Season Is Near.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-8aeAoH2n/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by 123yes(m): 4:38am On Mar 28
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period of our lives in Naija

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by cenaman(m): 4:47am On Mar 28
Igbo amaka

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by fnep2smooth(m): 5:35am On Mar 28
Nice one

For your web design project, gig and modification.

Hire a pro.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 6:20am On Mar 28
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by KingLennon(m): 6:55am On Mar 28
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija
The movie is just on part 1, what will you say when it gets to part 8? sad

41 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by KingLennon(m): 6:57am On Mar 28
kingthreat:
When money gets to the wrong hands.
Reminds me of Idi Amin who made his pre-teen son general in the army all because he happened to be president of a country.
Nigeria is a country where slaves ride on horses.
Cubana chief priest is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad

Chai, e no go better for poverty sad

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 7:11am On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Obi cubana is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad

You must be referring to your family that their nickname is hunger in your dialect.
Do you see Musk or Zuckerberg giving their underaged children hotels to catch clout?
By the way, the person in focus here is Cubana chief priest. Not Obi Cubana.
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Astra101: 7:15am On Mar 28
voiceoftheupcom:

Famous billionaire Cubana Chief Priest discloses that his 6-year-old son now owns an Owerri hotel valued at millions of naira.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/28/cubana-chief-priest-unveils-his-6-year-old-sons-hotel-in-owerri/

@ the bolded, you see why these people always attract strange flies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Texcyndy: 7:27am On Mar 28
When you get your money through illegal sources, these are the things you expect.
You see them buying rolls Royce for a child; using champagne to wash hands; spraying money recklessly; making noise and showing off about money they have etc..

Drugs kingpins, Scammers, Yahoo, ritualists, Kidnappers and the likes behave alike.

Those who really worked hard for their money are not seen. You won't hear of them.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Solsix(m): 7:39am On Mar 28
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least. [/quote]q
Why are you this wicked?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by fernandoc(m): 8:30am On Mar 28
Texcyndy:
When you get your money through illegal sources, these are the things you expect.
You see them buying rolls Royce for a child; using champagne to wash hands; spraying money recklessly; making noise and showing off about money they have etc..

Drugs kingpins, Scammers, Yahoo, ritualists, Kidnappers and the likes behave alike.

Those who really worked hard for their money are not seen. You won't hear of them.

You should focus on getting your own money so we can know the names of your children. Ina eme nkpotu 10kobo

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Cassandraloius: 10:06am On Mar 28
His money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by missjekyll: 10:55am On Mar 28
Akiko. So long as you are not using him to prevent asset seizures

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by meum: 11:47am On Mar 28
Hotel full owerri sha

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:48am On Mar 28
6-year old don get hotel and I'm on Nairaland arguing with Tinubu's E-rats.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Obierika(m): 11:48am On Mar 28
Na only hotel dem dey build for Owerri grin

17 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by HeroicMeastro: 11:48am On Mar 28
voiceoftheupcom:

He made the announcement while flaunting the building, which was nearing completion, on his Instagram account. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

cubana Chief priest son hotel
Cubana Chief Priest.

The celebrity barman disclosed that Obinna, his 6-year-old son is working on the hotel project, and the goal is to make the city of Owerri look as amazing as Lagos.

He further noted that he likes to replicate in Owerri any good thing he finds in the city of Lagos.

A video that he shared showed the hotel building which was still under heavy construction.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-8aeAoH2n/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Ritualist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Obierika(m): 11:48am On Mar 28
HeroicMeastro:

Ritualist

This has not been proven...yet grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by 190: 11:49am On Mar 28
kingthreat:

You must be referring to your family that their nickname is hunger in your dialect.
Do you see Musk or Zuckerberg giving their underaged children hotels to catch clout?
I must warn you, If you must argue with me, your intelligence must be average at least.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by owiko(m): 11:49am On Mar 28
R
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Idun2024(f): 11:49am On Mar 28
Hehehehe
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Kobicove(m): 11:49am On Mar 28
Really? smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Pootle: 11:51am On Mar 28
future is secured if the boy is wise

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Evolutionism: 11:51am On Mar 28
123yes:
People cry every day that things are harder now, but at the same time people are spending billions and of course the best period of their lives. God please show me the way to stay above this excruciating period our our lives in Naija

Lol Story.

You are not ready yet.

When you are ready, You will join them and do what they are doing in order to achieve these kind of feats.

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Myrepublic(m): 11:51am On Mar 28
kingthreat:

So if his intelligence is below average,na die him dey be that grin Wicked sombori

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by CountinBlessins(m): 11:51am On Mar 28
Parents creating investments for their kids is a good thing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Randal: 11:52am On Mar 28
6yrs old inheritance

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by Antoeni(m): 11:52am On Mar 28
Before you pray - Believe .
Before you speak - Listen
Before you spend - Earn
Before you react - Think
Before you quit - Try
Before you die - Live life to the fullest

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by ozehlaw: 11:52am On Mar 28
Doings get level

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri by uvie66: 11:52am On Mar 28
KingLennon:

Obi cubana is not a politician. He works for his money and there's nothinq wrong in giving his son an investment sad
Which work the guy dey do self ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.