Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! (13237 Views)

Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2015
WHY  COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO GE THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 or email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

We go beyond getting you a car..
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2015
best auto deals you can always trust
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:53am On Jun 25, 2015
We buy.. we clear.. we deliver in 48 Hours.. we go beyond just getting you a car.. call 08137926998 or email skylinkssautos@gmail.com for enquiry
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
We go beyond getting you a car...
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Best auto deals..
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Auto deals
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by nkkystel(f): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Pls, for how much can you land a 2006 Toyota Matrix.
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2015
nkkystel:
Pls, for how much can you land a 2006 Toyota Matrix.

Buying, clearing and customs papers you should have 1.550.

We still have to bargain for the price top buy though.

Regards
Akindele - 08137926998, 09025970419
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by GHOSTSNIPER(m): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2015
how much to buy and clear mazda mx5 2009 model & toyota celica 2003 model with pix below

Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
GHOSTSNIPER:
how much to buy and clear mazda mx5 2009 model & toyota celica 2003 model with pix below

4.0M for 2009 Acura mx5 and 1.0 for the 2003 toyota celica.. all Bills to Lagos.. however the price to buy is not fixed are as we are going bargain on that.

Regards
Akindele 08137926998
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by nkkystel(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
SkyLinkss:

Buying, clearing and customs papers you should have 1.550.

We still have to bargain for the price top buy though.

Regards
Akindele - 08137926998, 09025970419
Ok, thanks!
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Best auto deals
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
We go beyond getting you a car
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
For the auto deals from cotonou to your doorstep.
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
For sale in Good Condition AUto/ AC..

5 months used.

Volkswagen golf

Call : Mr Akindele 08137926998

I bought it for a client six months ago and he needs money to buy printing machine for his business.

Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy New Month to Our Customers.. we wish you a fruitful September...

We go beyond getting you a car.. ..
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2015
You should choose us because u can trust Us
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Best Auto Deals
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
We go beyond getting u a car
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2015
WHY  COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO GE THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 or email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
How much will I get a 2012 Camry or a 2013 corolla, non accidented please.
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
gboyegz:
How much will I get a 2012 Camry 5.0M or a 2013 corolla 5.1M non accidented please.

All bills
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
We go beyond getting you a car
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
I dont get, pls explain

quote author=SkyLinkss post=38318358]

All bills[/quote]
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
gboyegz:
I dont get, pls explain

quote author=SkyLinkss post=38318358]

All bills

Buying.. clearing.. duty
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
9:35am On Sep 07

HOW DO I GET THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 09025970419 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by okolola25: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
SkyLinkss:
9:35am On Sep 07

HOW DO I GET THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 09025970419 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Needed an expert car driver to deliver your car to any destination in Nigeria? Then call Tosin: 08171358892
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by okolola25: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
SkyLinkss:

We go beyond getting you a car...

An expert driver that safely dilevers your car to choice destination in Nigeria only: dial Tosin 08171358892
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by okolola25: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=SkyLinkss post=27489329][/quote]

Call an expert driver that can deliver your car safely to your choice destination in Nigeria: Tosin............08171358892
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
okolola25:

Call an expert driver that can deliver your car safely to your choice destination in Nigeria: Tosin............08171358892

You should send an email instead or call.
Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015

Re: Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
okolola25:

You should send me an email or call then I could recommend to you people or give you jobs when I have instead on trying to make it like I posted it officially myself.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lexus ES350 2011 (tokunbo) / Very Clean Toyota Camry 2007 2. 2mil. Auto, Lagos Cleared / Sino Howo Dump Trucks Vs Mack Or MAN Diesel Dump Trucks..... Advice Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.