Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder (2731 Views)

Angel Tested The Trumpet That Was Hold For 1000 Years / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs / Third Class, Pass Degrees Holders Now Has Hope For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by alkaline: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2011
I will be completing my nysc programe by june and am really disturd about what life holds for me as a 3rd class graduate,it wasn't really that I was dull but a lot hapened includes:unseriousness,lack of finance,inadequate orientation etc.pls I need sum one to advice at once I have unsecured job am doing that pays me 200k a month what can I make out of life with this
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by alkaline: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
Pls pple in the house I need ur help and advice at the moment I have bot jamb for to write for 2nd degree so to correct those error,am wrintin nigeria institude of management too,I want to go into computer coursrs etc am confuse pls help, am male,28,nigerian and base in phc and abuja
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2011
you could do a [post graduate and go and get a masters degree,since age is not on your side ,how do you think you will get job after you finish the new degree, 4 plus 28 with possible un rest.start business save 1m and do something you will smile at atlast ,although 1 m is small in niger,but you need to start small and grow.but you you want to work you need upgrade it
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by alkaline: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Thanks keep it coming am seriously confuse I could kill myself after now cos I feel so ashamed and disapointed
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
check similar threads ,i think i read it once ,dont worry ibori was third class ,he still made it big although he was a thief
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by Odunnu: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2011
alkaline:

Thanks keep it coming am seriously confuse I could kill myself after now cos I feel so ashamed and disapointed
The bold part got me very angry! I dont even want to contribute anymore
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by pinkrex(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2011
@ poster. Why are you dulling? Go get a jamb form or direct entry form jor! If you think yu r good for the challenges ahead mentally n wht work requires of yu den go do a part time for just a good result. It how well n not how long k. If yu still angry with urself den go hang ursef!!!
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by Antiscam1: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Bill gate d founder of Microsoft is a drop out!
Wole soyinka is a professor!

Patriach Etteh was a former senate president,she has no degree!
U can go ahead and amasse degrees to professorship dat does GUARANTEE what u want
Which i guess is MONEY according to ur post.!

If i may advise,u're good to go already with 200k per month.
Think think think,just think & u can be come d next DANGOTE!
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by sultaan(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
You guys have way too much money on your hands in naija, I think you needs to see how much people live on in other parts of the world.

You make over $1000 a month(no tax) and you are worried!

Stop those peppersoup and beer trips and start saving money for other things.

The future is not certain, you should have a certain plan.
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by Gokson01(m): 3:58am On Mar 21, 2011
Discover urself, talent, good side, train more on dem, solve someone's problem. I kno of alot of 3rd and now d r doin brilliantly. Some 1st class candidate r workin deligently under dem. Pray to ur father and ask for direction, ask 4 d reason 4 ur existence and d next step. U r d best. Be d best u won na be. No body can ever do it in ur own way.
Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by xreal: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2011
Why not start a P.G diploma while serving, afterwhich you go for masters.

If you are bent on another Bachelor's degree. . . go for it (direct entry); I advice you also apply at the Uni. where you got your First Degree.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by yilleng: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2011
O yea! I'm a 3rd class holder and a vry proud one. D fact dat u graduated wiv a 3rd class doesn't mk u a dummy my dear. I had a 3rd class coz I spent most of my tyme tinking of hw best I'd look dan readn.I hardly read my books except during exams yet I had one of d best scores.my C.As made my grades very low.So bak 2 my advice for u, I had a 3rd class in Biz Admi, I went bak 2 d same uni 4 a P.G.D.M (same biz admi) and I had a merit. I'm presently doin my M.B.A. I'm also into biz and I'm doin great. U cld do ur P.g then Masters or go bak 4 ur 1st degree again which is d best coz where eva u go 4 a job,with d masters and evri other qualification,dey refer 2 ur first degree. Dats d truth.Stop feeln bad abt ur result jst take a bold step and go bak 2 skool.I hav skool mates in d ministries and private orgs wit 3rd class and der really doin good 4 dem selves. Tk a decision now.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Future Hold For Me As Third Class Holder by ossaitreasure12(f): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
cryAm so angry with myself now not because I am dull but because I suffered so much in the hands of a lecturer who wanted me for him self. Failure begins because I refuse to comply..I am so ashamed,,short of words to see am a graduate of 3rd class..I don't no which way to go or begin anymore ..I am so weak

(1) (Reply)

Download FIFA 18 Iso Version Game For Android Phone - Notedwap / Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel / .....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.