Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago (70804 Views)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by humilitypays(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
MyOpinion1:

I know of someone recently who gave birth at 45 without stress....she never even enter labour room nah where dem dey collect card she just born put...
What do you say to that....
luck, destiny, grace
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Clemzy16(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.
lol....yaba left escapee

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by itoPaction(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Irrelevant news makes front page these days.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by fujitae: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sad one there, Ike my man take heart. Qui sera sera
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Munzy14(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:
When a woman's financial success exceeds that of her male partner, it is hard for her to continually stay loyal to that man. This is coming as no surprise to anybody.
abii na..
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Coldie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
I no go lie, this ike looks and acts very dull.

U finally have a shot at becoming a celebrity all u do is turn ur Instagram page into a mini blog no content from u no nothing
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by BigJoe19: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chirowman:
abeg sit down , you can't compare Ike with Mercy get it into your skulls .she wey richer than him ,and Google can still help you type Mercy Eke . Any guy who has money doesn't follow woman on the yansh like Ike . That's why he dropped him like a refuse and he was pained .
Lol, you win bro.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Godsonkemz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Celebrity's relationships don't last, let alone marriage due to so many factors.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by muller101(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.
Don't worry. one day you will go back and beg them the turn down the volume so you can listen to the wisdom.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by HajiaNotu: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Me know say Mercy no fit marry Ike...

Mercy eye tear pass.
Ike cant manage her.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by IMAMofWAR: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
she was already cheating while with ike. ike deserves better. now a silicon hoe
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by LordFemi666(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
She just want cause Traffic Na attention she wants

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by CauseTrouble: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by CauseTrouble: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

Wahala for who no hear wisdom
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
Lord earpus shocked

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by miqos02(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
you didn't hear the wisdom but you heard the wise words.you sef.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Chirowman(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Lol, you win bro.
confirm women find men not men find women.your money speaks for you only a jobless man and a pauper that follows a woman around .I can't be pained for a breakup by woman because I already have a better options before her .money stops rubbish any man going to a woman house to sleep or famz is nonsense because woman should come to you.than a woman telling the world that any useless man should be dumped without regard no be see finish .he has seen him in and out .
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by nairahub: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
The way women move on...odi egwu
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Banter1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amanda4life:
KidwayA AND ERICA NEXT
Are they dating? but why wishing them such? why evil?
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Adewale1603(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
you no well o, so why are you tellings us, when you no hear the wisdom.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Realhommie(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
Weyrey cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Betterperson001(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
What about their reality show? smiley
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by AaronWeb: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mtmike:
Its suppose to be 'yes it's tree' but who am i to correct her as i no get money
true*
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by witworth(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Dem too like rough play.
Dem get money
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by samtiyelov1(m): 2:00am On Nov 04, 2020
I consider this as a weightless topic! Next!
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by skukimania(f): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2020
ERF:

Seriously?

Smh

So, what exactly did you now remember since you didn't hear what she said in the first place?
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by ayanbaba2(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

so. ..you are short of a wisdom!

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Neitan(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin grin
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by ihec(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

Lolzz
See jonzing ooo
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Africangiants(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Most people get into a relationship just because they are now of age and do not have a reason to be in love or fall out of love. Being responsible in a relationship/marriage as a man or being the icing of the relationship on a steady is what a lady should be on the lookout for. You cannot just be all about sex and styles and how lasting you can be on bed or what you can receive on bed alone. There are values that makes the world a better place for both families and friends. Start by asking the right questions and you will do your self a gigantic favor in your relationship. Lets kick it off with these simple questions, shall we.....comment below if you have a question you think should be added and hit me up if you need anything at all, monetry wise or relationship wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1WNgEtC1o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.