Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,649 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

US 2020 Election: My Take On It - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US 2020 Election: My Take On It (509 Views)

Georgia: Trump, 18 Others Indicted, Arrest Warrants Issued Over US 2020 Election / US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden / John Mahama Wins Presidential Primaries To Run In 2020 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US 2020 Election: My Take On It by officialbeffinb(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm monitoring the US Presidential election closely and I have observed with utter dismay that Americans don't know how to conduct elections.
I haven't seen massive nationwide deployment of 500,000 military men, Police, FBI, CIA and war grade equipment to rig in favour of the incumbent President.
Ordinary killing, they have not killed a single person, no thugs everywhere.
Nobody is talking about zoning or Christian/Christian ticket
President Trump did not appoint the Electoral body's Chairman and Security Chiefs from his area
This is shameful.
The American airspace hasn't been shutdown.
People are moving freely, no curfews.
No collation center.
No fear of the election being declared inconclusive
And why aren't bullion vans carrying dollars from banks to the homes of American Jagabans?
Is something wrong with America?
What is most annoying is that the Nigerian Ambassador to America has not called both candidates for a meeting to sign a peace treaty.
Is this an election?
America is a disgrace!
They should come to the Giant of Africa to learn how to conduct free, fair and credible elections!

2 Likes

Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by helinues: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
UK elected Borris Johnson with no noise, so what's all this epistle about?
Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by michresakidjo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fact Checker: False and sarcastically mobid
Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by Miracleus: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by TecM0: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
300 years democracy vs 20 years Democracy
Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Compare like for like. Dont compare a first world country to a third world one.
Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by officialbeffinb(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ironical! the different is in the taste, the taste is in the different. coming down to Nigeria we are very good in;

TO RIG, STEAL MONEY AND BALLOT PAPERS, TO WASTE LIVES AND TIME THAT IS THE STYLE OF OUR ELCTIONS. IN America you vote from your Fon. In Nigeria since there are many hungry people N1000 will answer the desire if the politicians. Many Bottles of ERUJEJE AND GANJA WITH COUGH SYRUP WILL DO
Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by globalresource: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
300 years democracy vs 20 years Democracy

Even when their democracy was still at 20. It was not like this abeg. Nigerians are just evil

1 Like

Re: US 2020 Election: My Take On It by moradeke42109: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Compare like for like. Dont compare a first world country to a third world one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is The New Giant Of Africa / How Haiti President Was Gruesomely Assassinated / Bloody Footage: UK Guy Breaks Bottle On Passerby Just Because Of A Dog -Graphic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.